Thread: Happiness ii
+
Add Report
Results 511 to 525 of 2643
-
10-28-24 19:11 #2133Senior Member

Posts: 44Looks
I will say this. I have not been to a MP in over two years. I went to see Yuna and well I was surprised. At her age because she is in her 60's. Her body is very slim and not attractive in my POV. She was very nice but was upset because I only wanted BBBJ and not FS. She said my Boto was too long and her throat is going be sore. She finished me but didn't think it was a good job so she went and got Connie too repay for that. Only paid Yuna. Connie came in and serviced me up. Her BBJ is very under rated. Never went back since. Everyone has their own preferences when it comes to women, but making the excuse that you are old you can't tell what age they are. That crazy. Just like Lemon. She is beautiful but she is in her 50's closer to 60 than 40 and that is okay. The age is not so much the problem, but more how they look. I didn't go to peaches because I didn't want to be upset that the women didn't look that good and it was lies again. Last thing as for Rachael, I really want to go see her but she does look old from the pics. Looking at her knees. But I may go to try the BBBJ but no on the FS. I just look at the reviews sometimes and the Looks be rated 8 or 9 and it is more like a 3 or 4.
Originally Posted by Choni
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-24 17:42 #2132Banned Member

Posts: 81Ghosted by Rachel
After seeing all the advertising here, went to meet her. Arrived on time, paid the house fee and waited. Ten minutes go by, I'm chill thinking she needed a moment to get ready. Ten plus more minutes go by and I'm done. Went to go find mama for my house fee back. She asked what happened, and she didn't even know where Rachel was. I really don't like to walk out and will even give what looks to be marginal experiences a chance, but no choice here. Why send out advertising if you're not going to show up?
KK.
-
10-27-24 16:03 #2131Senior Member

Posts: 299That's right. Every time I go visit my Korean babe. I bring a microscope and look at not the hair, but the root and using my knowledge as a forensic dentist I sample their teeth. LOL. Only problem is she always drains my Energy from my natural tool before I can use my mechanical tools.
Originally Posted by Maruchan
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-24 15:17 #2130Senior Member

Posts: 853Because hair color is an accurate gauge of age? Especially when shaved clean?
Originally Posted by RoyBoy808
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-24 14:20 #2129Senior Member

Posts: 182Rachel vs Yuna
I've had both several times and normally I do not post about the girls I regularly see.
Rachael L / A / S 9/9/9.
Yuna L / A / S 8/9/9.
They are both good and will not disappoint. Rachael looks a little better and is a little younger than Yuna in my opinion. Yuna has a few bad angles but it is not a deal breaker (like in CG like when you look up at her face). It depends on your preference. To sum up Rachael looks a little better (over the years I have found that I like a body that is average tone and natural feeling breasts), is a little younger and services like a pornstar's with all the different positions, Yuna looks like the pornstar (with her massive bolt-ons / tight body), is a little older and looks not as good, service is just average. Both will try hard to serve you and you will leave smiling.
-
10-26-24 20:39 #2128Regular Member

Posts: 12Age
Does age really matter if they satisfy your desires. I don't think so! I just enjoy myself and really could care less of the age as long as they make me happy! Cheers KB1.
Originally Posted by RoyBoy808
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-24 19:13 #2127Senior Member

Posts: 171Damn, LOL. Good one.
Originally Posted by RoyBoy808
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-24 19:00 #2126Senior Member

Posts: 126They turn down lights so you can't tell if pubes are gray.
Originally Posted by Maruchan
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-24 23:57 #2125Senior Member

Posts: 853Super heroes
Yeah I admit I don't have super powers and am not good at ages. However, I also know people of all ages and people do not always age the same.
I would guess that Rachael would be past her 20's but beyond that, I am not daring enough to guess. Still, I would be shocked and surprised if she was in her 70's. Imo that is a bit much.
To me, this does not strike me as 70's.
For her, the age matters little to me. Her service is great and that matters more.
-
10-23-24 22:44 #2124Senior Member

Posts: 145Snow
I went to see Snow based on Panochamans brief review and the many other reviews of her that I found when I did a search. Tall, young, Chinese. That sums her up physically, but her service was top notch. She's a sweet girl but knows how to turn on the sexy ar just the right time. Had fun in the shower, and back in the room was when things heated up. Great kisser (I think she loves to kiss) that worked it's way to an amazing BBBJ. On with the cover and she rode me to completion, never showing any signs of tiring. Glad that I took the dive with her. Well worth the time and effort. Catch her soon, as we never know when girls will come and go.
Originally Posted by PanochaMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 00:51 #2123Senior Member

Posts: 56Except I have people in my life who's ages I know to reference along with providers who told me their age and they have no benefit in telling me they have 10-20+ years on me. A lot of these girls drink and / or smoke far more than my family does so possible premature aging playing a factor here. It's not difficult to pull up comparisons on your phone when you see her, anyone saying that Rachel looks the same age as Girls' Generation, Boa, Brenda Song, Arden Cho is absolutely out of line and may as well be flagged as a shill. Or legally blind. I guess vision could be a factor, I have 20/15 vision so I see details and can read things that others just can't see unless inspected closer.
Originally Posted by LastHurrah
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 21:59 #2122Senior Member

Posts: 446Age and beauty
You're probably right. It as you pointed out Rachel is a beauty and takes good care of herself so obviously she looks much younger. Isn't it all about how she looks. Not numerical age number? Nobody actually knows their true age. The girls keep that a closely guarded secret for obvious reasons.
Originally Posted by Milby
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 21:55 #2121Senior Member

Posts: 446Great idea
I totally agree. I'm 65 so 40-50 is perfect for me. I do try to include my age for reference when I report on what I think their age is. As you said if a brother is only thirty everyone going to look old to him.
Originally Posted by Milby
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 20:01 #2120Senior Member

Posts: 131This is why I've suggested that you give your age if you're going to guess a women's age. It gives everyone else who reads your post some context. A brother in his 70's will have a different perception of age vs. A brother who is in his 30's.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 19:17 #2119Senior Member

Posts: 1402Rachel
I really don't care about her age. Age is only a number. I also don't care about her looks & body. Her service is more important to me. Need to check her out before Lemon comes back.










Reply With Quote





