Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 41287
-
11-07-24 21:49 #36682Senior Member

Posts: 220Here it is
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...5/305420608295
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 21:42 #36681Senior Member

Posts: 220Many Moons Ago
Saw her of Arlington Expressway. She was older and showed her millage then, so not sure what she looks like now. Pics she uses are at least 5-6 years old. Service was ok, nothing to write home about but she did the job. Only draw back was she talked about her girlfriend non stop.
Originally Posted by DougStamper
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 19:05 #36680Senior Member

Posts: 200Well. I was in the area and saw Joy only. I'm not sure I should have done it, but was thinking with little head for sure. Your review was spot-on about the living situation and kids, even the blow up mattress! Haha.
Originally Posted by FormulaOne
[View Original Post]
Very nice non rushed BBBJ and CFS in doggy. Very tight and took direction well. I sensed Joy was pretty down to early and just trying to make a buck. Absolutely no drama. I was in and out in 20 min or so. Donation was. 60.
-
11-07-24 18:33 #36679Senior Member

Posts: 414Do you have her number? Her link is dead.
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 18:31 #36678Senior Member

Posts: 414Whats Mario coin count.
Originally Posted by DMVAverageJoe
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 17:56 #36677Senior Member

Posts: 374Found an ad that has real pictures of this chick:
Originally Posted by JaxJedi
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/178575722.
-
11-07-24 16:44 #36676Senior Member

Posts: 1016New Korean Agency Bunny Facotory starting tomorrow 11/8
https://www.bunnyfactory.net/
New Korean Agency Bunny Factory starting tomorrow 11/8.
One of the first starters Miu Miu is a must see, tall / slender, experienced with ton of raving reviews from Atlanta, DC, NYC and NJ.
https://www.bunnyfactory.net/miumiu
-
11-07-24 16:20 #36675Senior Member

Posts: 1055By the looks of those pictures
By the looks of those pictures I think she did you a favor.
Originally Posted by JohnWay
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 16:07 #36674Senior Member

Posts: 200Well. I was in the area and saw Joy only. I'm not sure I should have done it, but was thinking with little head for sure. Your review was spot-on about the living situation and kids, even the blow up mattress! Haha.
Originally Posted by FormulaOne
[View Original Post]
Very nice non rushed BBBJ and CFS in doggy. Very tight and took direction well. I sensed Joy was pretty down to early and just trying to make a buck. Absolutely no drama. I was in and out in 20 min or so. Donation was. 60.
-
11-07-24 16:04 #36673Senior Member

Posts: 559Yes she's real!
She's real. Just saw her today for the 3rd or 4th time. She is all covered. She's always been freshly showered and tastes fantastic if when fingering her, never get that funk from deep inside like many chicks. Course that's cause there taking it raw and have 7 guys loads in them.
Originally Posted by Solman816
[View Original Post]
It's a single family home up north of JU in Charter Point. She said the land lord and his GF live there, but have never seen anyone else. Her room is a mattress on the floor, dresser, chair and a little table with a laptop. For me her attitude is no problem. Doesn't seem to be a drug issue but an alcohol issue.
I will be back for another round.
-
11-07-24 15:51 #36672Senior Member

Posts: 577Latina
I was actually curious to know if this one was legit. Is her location relatively nice and does she have a decent attitude? Those rates are pretty amazing considering the current state of things.
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 15:09 #36671Senior Member

Posts: 32Is this the Ruby you're talking about? https://xlamma.com/us/maplewood-mn-e...Ruby-23-261073.
Originally Posted by Ttmft
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 13:20 #36670Senior Member

Posts: 443Chloe / Caitlyn
Thanks for confirming my suspicions. I enjoyed my time with her several years ago, before she had to visit Uncle in Seminole County. The 2nd pic in that ad is at least 4-5 years old. I was tempted to give it a try, based on recent reviews. But with the added weight gain and substance issues, it's a pass for me now.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 13:09 #36669Senior Member

Posts: 375Anyone?
I've seen others ask but never a reply. Has anyone experienced Ms Cammy?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/542753201405
-
11-07-24 12:48 #36668Senior Member

Posts: 585Appreciate it.
Originally Posted by BigSmoke
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





