Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 309 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 359 409 809 1309 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 41276
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36656

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    Messaged with her a bit. CLEARLY on something by the way she was texting. Very frustrating, no longer interested. Good luck with her if you manage to get thru, but I would recommend passing.
    Chloe is Caitlin and has been reviewed often over the past 4 years. She is definitely heavy into some substances and is way heavier than she used to be. She used to date a butch woman named Mallory (went by Shane) and they would do doubles. Mallory gas since passed away last year.

  2. #36655

    Katy on adultsearch

    I decided to stop lurking and start helping with the Latina problem.

    Who: Katy adultsearch under body rub. Looked like her pictures (YMMV).

    What: 2.4 for a crappy massage, CBFS, CBBJ. No GFE, MSOG, or anal. No time discussed but I was there for about 45 minutes.

    Where: Out of a hotel near Deerwood center.

    Conclusion: Better than the Jax standard but she ain't got nothing on Pamela and Ximena.

  3. #36654

    Samantha Latina

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3220198

    The journey to find a decent Latina continues. I'm texting every single one that doesn't list their address as University or Cagle. Most still end up being at University. Finally found this one that gave me an address off Lenoir. Her pictures looked too good to be true but I was willing to give it a shot. If she even looked 70% of those pictures we'd have a winner. Showed up at the hotel, headed up to the room, and, of course, it was not the girl in the pictures. Not even a close resemblance. This was a thicker Latina with dyed red hair. She wasn't terrible looking but she wasn't the best. Her body was tight, though thicker. Due to the lack of options and the fact that her body didn't look terrible, I went in the room and off we went. The session was decent, though nothing to write home about. It was definitely better than anything I found at University.

  4. #36653

    Ashley James

    To all of you mongers out there looking for Ashley? James, she no longer has the 708 phone number. Her new ad shows her new number so let's show her some love. The # is 904xxxx49.

  5. #36652

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxRider  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Chloe. She is naturally a pretty woman. Long brown hair and pretty smile. If you are an ass man, this is not the one you want to pass up. The view from behind was incredible. She was easy going and fun to talk too. No signs of candy that I could tell. I would highly reccomend. Senior members PM for more details.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/699334104851
    Messaged with her a bit. CLEARLY on something by the way she was texting. Very frustrating, no longer interested. Good luck with her if you manage to get thru, but I would recommend passing.

  6. #36651

    Message sent

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxRider  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Chloe. She is naturally a pretty woman. Long brown hair and pretty smile. If you are an ass man, this is not the one you want to pass up. The view from behind was incredible. She was easy going and fun to talk too. No signs of candy that I could tell. I would highly reccomend. Senior members PM for more details.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/699334104851
    Message sent.

  7. #36650
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxRider  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Chloe. She is naturally a pretty woman. Long brown hair and pretty smile. If you are an ass man, this is not the one you want to pass up. The view from behind was incredible. She was easy going and fun to talk too. No signs of candy that I could tell. I would highly reccomend. Senior members PM for more details.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/699334104851
    Is she Latina?

  8. #36649

    Collins

    Quote Originally Posted by DougStamper  [View Original Post]
    Been there, done that, won't repeat. They work out of a townhome off Collins. Nasty inside, half filled air mattress was only thing in play room. Found out afterwards kids were in the home. Service was meh.
    Thanks for intel. Sounds about right based my gut.

  9. #36648

    Not worth it

    Been there, done that, won't repeat. They work out of a townhome off Collins. Nasty inside, half filled air mattress was only thing in play room. Found out afterwards kids were in the home. Service was meh.

    Quote Originally Posted by FormulaOne  [View Original Post]
    Any feedback on these ladies off Collins? Claim they work from an apartment. But I don't believe I have seen any reviews. But super curious- especially Joy. The thinner of the two. They are really good at communications.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/248514178065

    Stay safe all.

  10. #36647

    Allie and Joy (Collins Rd)

    Any feedback on these ladies off Collins? Claim they work from an apartment. But I don't believe I have seen any reviews. But super curious- especially Joy. The thinner of the two. They are really good at communications.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/248514178065

    Stay safe all.

  11. #36646

    Coming Home

    After a long hiatus due to overseas travel I finally got back to Florida with enough time to work, see family and play. As it turns out about the same time two of well know providers from the past made their comebacks.

    Carla:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/028490468202

    Not much has changed. Those that seen and remember her, she is still a sweetheart, who is ear to please to takes directions well. Pics are accurate, although a little dated. Would repeat and recommend.

    Ryder:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/466066648000

    Had mixed reviews in the past, but most were positive. I never had issues and have always had fun. Not his time! Staying off Baymeadows and the place is packed with DBs and wanabe DBs. Pics are very dated, she looks like them but its a long stretch. Most disappointing was obvious candy use and severe lack of hygiene (body order and snatch). Didn't complete the dream. Avoid

  12. #36645

    Good to hear!

    Quote Originally Posted by HelpfulPerv  [View Original Post]
    First off a big thanks to sandman finding this beautiful woman.

    I am a huge fan of her after our night. Her comms were fine, she asked for a pic which I didn't mind and we set up a time to have a movie. She gives me her place and I zoom over to some nice apartments. She has roommates but don't let it alarm you. Keep in mind she's just doing this as a side hustle. She's a tall lady and very much real mom bod but she keeps in good shape imo. I love me a older woman. She's confident and smart and sexy in a way I can't describe. She let's me shower there. After I'm down we get in bed and just talk for a good while. Eventually we start talking about what we like and such. I tell her I'm more of a pleaser so I happily head south and take my time. She was also freshly showered so she was delicious. She's super responsive and guides me in what feels good or not. I get her nice and riled up. Pretty sure I went past our agreed time but she didn't seem to mind. After gettin her close to pop we go doggy and she fucking throws it back like crazy. I'm sure she goes crazy riding. I'll have to test that another time. I don't last long and fill the bag. She's all protected play BTW. I might get addicted to her, she wants you comfortable and cared for so I 100% will return the gesture. A real woman in every sense..
    So glad to hear you made it to see her. She's definitely wanting to please, as she's looking for long term relationships not the 1 and dones.

    Drew.

  13. #36644

    Diamond MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    So guys I met this lady, got talking and next thing I know we're heading to her place over on Atlantic by Hodges. Nice clean quiet apartment. We talked a little more and started making out. Moved to her bedroom and undressed each other. I laid her down and started with her breasts before moving south. She was clean and fresh and tasted delicious. She seemed to really enjoy it and gasped when I slide my fingers in her. Out came a wrapper and she gave me some head before climbing on top. Went through a couple positions before ending up doggy, and me filling the bag.

    We washed up, talked for a bit. She's short on funds and she would like to meet a few more friends that could help her out. She really gets into it, says she loves sex, which is always a positive. I plan to see her again this weekend, to see if the second trip is better than the first.

    I can share contact info with senior members Only!!

    Please make sure you have room in your inbox!!
    First off a big thanks to sandman finding this beautiful woman.

    I am a huge fan of her after our night. Her comms were fine, she asked for a pic which I didn't mind and we set up a time to have a movie. She gives me her place and I zoom over to some nice apartments. She has roommates but don't let it alarm you. Keep in mind she's just doing this as a side hustle. She's a tall lady and very much real mom bod but she keeps in good shape imo. I love me a older woman. She's confident and smart and sexy in a way I can't describe. She let's me shower there. After I'm down we get in bed and just talk for a good while. Eventually we start talking about what we like and such. I tell her I'm more of a pleaser so I happily head south and take my time. She was also freshly showered so she was delicious. She's super responsive and guides me in what feels good or not. I get her nice and riled up. Pretty sure I went past our agreed time but she didn't seem to mind. After gettin her close to pop we go doggy and she fucking throws it back like crazy. I'm sure she goes crazy riding. I'll have to test that another time. I don't last long and fill the bag. She's all protected play BTW. I might get addicted to her, she wants you comfortable and cared for so I 100% will return the gesture. A real woman in every sense. We talked more after being done and she asked me to leave a review so here it is.

    I don't have any complaints honestly. She didn't tell me to leave digits and such so I won't. Dm if you want more info on rate and such. I'm pretty sure I spent up to 2 hrs there and I can't wait for next time.

  14. #36643

    Date with Chloe

    Had a dream with Chloe. She is naturally a pretty woman. Long brown hair and pretty smile. If you are an ass man, this is not the one you want to pass up. The view from behind was incredible. She was easy going and fun to talk too. No signs of candy that I could tell. I would highly reccomend. Senior members PM for more details.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/699334104851
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1231.jpg‎   IMG_0549.jpg‎  

  15. #36642

    April

    Quote Originally Posted by Thetilly  [View Original Post]
    No link to an add? No nothing, just a review from weeks ago. This is pointless.
    She constantly deletes her ads. She's ok. Nice, seems a step smarter than the rest of the bunch. Bad teeth tho.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape