Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 309 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 359 409 809 1309 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 41280
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36660
    Senior Member


    Posts: 119

    Tasty is real!

    Tasty is real! Did a double with her and Ruby last month!

  2. #36659

    Should Avoid!

    After seeing many positive reviews, I reached out and connect with here.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/457584555917

    She seemed fine and after a few back and forth we set up a time for our meeting. First problem, she lives on a dead end street and directs you to part in the median in the middle of the street (the whole neighborhood can see you coming and going). Second problem, she walks out to meet you and walks you out after wards. Third, and biggest, problem is no hygiene. I must have been the first of the day after the dream she got up, put her tshirt and shorts straight on (no shower, no wiping, no cleaning of any kind) and walked me out. As I was leaving there was another car seating in the median and the next monger was on his way to see her (sorry man, that was awkward). The problem is given her likes for BBFS with CIP and the recent report of another provider sharing a gift, I would neither repeat nor recommend. In Fact I would highly recommend avoiding her!

  3. #36658

  4. #36657

    Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJedi  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3220198

    The journey to find a decent Latina continues. I'm texting every single one that doesn't list their address as University or Cagle. Most still end up being at University. Finally found this one that gave me an address off Lenoir. Her pictures looked too good to be true but I was willing to give it a shot. If she even looked 70% of those pictures we'd have a winner. Showed up at the hotel, headed up to the room, and, of course, it was not the girl in the pictures. Not even a close resemblance. This was a thicker Latina with dyed red hair. She wasn't terrible looking but she wasn't the best. Her body was tight, though thicker. Due to the lack of options and the fact that her body didn't look terrible, I went in the room and off we went. The session was decent, though nothing to write home about. It was definitely better than anything I found at University.
    This chick is Colombian and PR.

    Seen her a couple times and always leave happy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...5/034304403639

    First pic is brand new. I prefer her with her dark hair.

  5. #36656

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    Messaged with her a bit. CLEARLY on something by the way she was texting. Very frustrating, no longer interested. Good luck with her if you manage to get thru, but I would recommend passing.
    Chloe is Caitlin and has been reviewed often over the past 4 years. She is definitely heavy into some substances and is way heavier than she used to be. She used to date a butch woman named Mallory (went by Shane) and they would do doubles. Mallory gas since passed away last year.

  6. #36655

    Katy on adultsearch

    I decided to stop lurking and start helping with the Latina problem.

    Who: Katy adultsearch under body rub. Looked like her pictures (YMMV).

    What: 2.4 for a crappy massage, CBFS, CBBJ. No GFE, MSOG, or anal. No time discussed but I was there for about 45 minutes.

    Where: Out of a hotel near Deerwood center.

    Conclusion: Better than the Jax standard but she ain't got nothing on Pamela and Ximena.

  7. #36654

    Samantha Latina

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3220198

    The journey to find a decent Latina continues. I'm texting every single one that doesn't list their address as University or Cagle. Most still end up being at University. Finally found this one that gave me an address off Lenoir. Her pictures looked too good to be true but I was willing to give it a shot. If she even looked 70% of those pictures we'd have a winner. Showed up at the hotel, headed up to the room, and, of course, it was not the girl in the pictures. Not even a close resemblance. This was a thicker Latina with dyed red hair. She wasn't terrible looking but she wasn't the best. Her body was tight, though thicker. Due to the lack of options and the fact that her body didn't look terrible, I went in the room and off we went. The session was decent, though nothing to write home about. It was definitely better than anything I found at University.

  8. #36653

    Ashley James

    To all of you mongers out there looking for Ashley? James, she no longer has the 708 phone number. Her new ad shows her new number so let's show her some love. The # is 904xxxx49.

  9. #36652

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxRider  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Chloe. She is naturally a pretty woman. Long brown hair and pretty smile. If you are an ass man, this is not the one you want to pass up. The view from behind was incredible. She was easy going and fun to talk too. No signs of candy that I could tell. I would highly reccomend. Senior members PM for more details.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/699334104851
    Messaged with her a bit. CLEARLY on something by the way she was texting. Very frustrating, no longer interested. Good luck with her if you manage to get thru, but I would recommend passing.

  10. #36651

    Message sent

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxRider  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Chloe. She is naturally a pretty woman. Long brown hair and pretty smile. If you are an ass man, this is not the one you want to pass up. The view from behind was incredible. She was easy going and fun to talk too. No signs of candy that I could tell. I would highly reccomend. Senior members PM for more details.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/699334104851
    Message sent.

  11. #36650
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxRider  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Chloe. She is naturally a pretty woman. Long brown hair and pretty smile. If you are an ass man, this is not the one you want to pass up. The view from behind was incredible. She was easy going and fun to talk too. No signs of candy that I could tell. I would highly reccomend. Senior members PM for more details.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/699334104851
    Is she Latina?

  12. #36649

    Collins

    Quote Originally Posted by DougStamper  [View Original Post]
    Been there, done that, won't repeat. They work out of a townhome off Collins. Nasty inside, half filled air mattress was only thing in play room. Found out afterwards kids were in the home. Service was meh.
    Thanks for intel. Sounds about right based my gut.

  13. #36648

    Not worth it

    Been there, done that, won't repeat. They work out of a townhome off Collins. Nasty inside, half filled air mattress was only thing in play room. Found out afterwards kids were in the home. Service was meh.

    Quote Originally Posted by FormulaOne  [View Original Post]
    Any feedback on these ladies off Collins? Claim they work from an apartment. But I don't believe I have seen any reviews. But super curious- especially Joy. The thinner of the two. They are really good at communications.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/248514178065

    Stay safe all.

  14. #36647

    Allie and Joy (Collins Rd)

    Any feedback on these ladies off Collins? Claim they work from an apartment. But I don't believe I have seen any reviews. But super curious- especially Joy. The thinner of the two. They are really good at communications.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/248514178065

    Stay safe all.

  15. #36646

    Coming Home

    After a long hiatus due to overseas travel I finally got back to Florida with enough time to work, see family and play. As it turns out about the same time two of well know providers from the past made their comebacks.

    Carla:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/028490468202

    Not much has changed. Those that seen and remember her, she is still a sweetheart, who is ear to please to takes directions well. Pics are accurate, although a little dated. Would repeat and recommend.

    Ryder:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/466066648000

    Had mixed reviews in the past, but most were positive. I never had issues and have always had fun. Not his time! Staying off Baymeadows and the place is packed with DBs and wanabe DBs. Pics are very dated, she looks like them but its a long stretch. Most disappointing was obvious candy use and severe lack of hygiene (body order and snatch). Didn't complete the dream. Avoid

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape