Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 41276
-
11-07-24 16:44 #36671Senior Member

Posts: 1016New Korean Agency Bunny Facotory starting tomorrow 11/8
https://www.bunnyfactory.net/
New Korean Agency Bunny Factory starting tomorrow 11/8.
One of the first starters Miu Miu is a must see, tall / slender, experienced with ton of raving reviews from Atlanta, DC, NYC and NJ.
https://www.bunnyfactory.net/miumiu
-
11-07-24 16:20 #36670Senior Member

Posts: 1055By the looks of those pictures
By the looks of those pictures I think she did you a favor.
Originally Posted by JohnWay
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 16:07 #36669Senior Member

Posts: 200Well. I was in the area and saw Joy only. I'm not sure I should have done it, but was thinking with little head for sure. Your review was spot-on about the living situation and kids, even the blow up mattress! Haha.
Originally Posted by FormulaOne
[View Original Post]
Very nice non rushed BBBJ and CFS in doggy. Very tight and took direction well. I sensed Joy was pretty down to early and just trying to make a buck. Absolutely no drama. I was in and out in 20 min or so. Donation was. 60.
-
11-07-24 16:04 #36668Senior Member

Posts: 559Yes she's real!
She's real. Just saw her today for the 3rd or 4th time. She is all covered. She's always been freshly showered and tastes fantastic if when fingering her, never get that funk from deep inside like many chicks. Course that's cause there taking it raw and have 7 guys loads in them.
Originally Posted by Solman816
[View Original Post]
It's a single family home up north of JU in Charter Point. She said the land lord and his GF live there, but have never seen anyone else. Her room is a mattress on the floor, dresser, chair and a little table with a laptop. For me her attitude is no problem. Doesn't seem to be a drug issue but an alcohol issue.
I will be back for another round.
-
11-07-24 15:51 #36667Senior Member

Posts: 576Latina
I was actually curious to know if this one was legit. Is her location relatively nice and does she have a decent attitude? Those rates are pretty amazing considering the current state of things.
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 15:09 #36666Senior Member

Posts: 32Is this the Ruby you're talking about? https://xlamma.com/us/maplewood-mn-e...Ruby-23-261073.
Originally Posted by Ttmft
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 13:20 #36665Senior Member

Posts: 443Chloe / Caitlyn
Thanks for confirming my suspicions. I enjoyed my time with her several years ago, before she had to visit Uncle in Seminole County. The 2nd pic in that ad is at least 4-5 years old. I was tempted to give it a try, based on recent reviews. But with the added weight gain and substance issues, it's a pass for me now.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 13:09 #36664Senior Member

Posts: 375Anyone?
I've seen others ask but never a reply. Has anyone experienced Ms Cammy?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/542753201405
-
11-07-24 12:48 #36663Senior Member

Posts: 585Appreciate it.
Originally Posted by BigSmoke
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 12:17 #36662Senior Member

Posts: 260Checking back in on this one synclaire
https://tryst.link/escort/synclairemarie
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 10:07 #36661Senior Member

Posts: 71Tasty is real. First 3 pics are heavily filtered she'll look like the 5th pic the most. If she cleaned up she'd probably be a stunner.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 10:02 #36660Senior Member

Posts: 119Tasty is real!
Tasty is real! Did a double with her and Ruby last month!
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 09:31 #36659Senior Member

Posts: 220Should Avoid!
After seeing many positive reviews, I reached out and connect with here.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/457584555917
She seemed fine and after a few back and forth we set up a time for our meeting. First problem, she lives on a dead end street and directs you to part in the median in the middle of the street (the whole neighborhood can see you coming and going). Second problem, she walks out to meet you and walks you out after wards. Third, and biggest, problem is no hygiene. I must have been the first of the day after the dream she got up, put her tshirt and shorts straight on (no shower, no wiping, no cleaning of any kind) and walked me out. As I was leaving there was another car seating in the median and the next monger was on his way to see her (sorry man, that was awkward). The problem is given her likes for BBFS with CIP and the recent report of another provider sharing a gift, I would neither repeat nor recommend. In Fact I would highly recommend avoiding her!
-
11-07-24 00:10 #36658Senior Member

Posts: 585Can they be real?
-
11-06-24 21:03 #36657Senior Member

Posts: 559Latina
This chick is Colombian and PR.
Originally Posted by JaxJedi
[View Original Post]
Seen her a couple times and always leave happy.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...5/034304403639
First pic is brand new. I prefer her with her dark hair.










Reply With Quote






