Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 309 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 359 409 809 1309 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 41288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36668

    Yes she's real!

    Quote Originally Posted by Solman816  [View Original Post]
    I was actually curious to know if this one was legit. Is her location relatively nice and does she have a decent attitude? Those rates are pretty amazing considering the current state of things.
    She's real. Just saw her today for the 3rd or 4th time. She is all covered. She's always been freshly showered and tastes fantastic if when fingering her, never get that funk from deep inside like many chicks. Course that's cause there taking it raw and have 7 guys loads in them.

    It's a single family home up north of JU in Charter Point. She said the land lord and his GF live there, but have never seen anyone else. Her room is a mattress on the floor, dresser, chair and a little table with a laptop. For me her attitude is no problem. Doesn't seem to be a drug issue but an alcohol issue.

    I will be back for another round.

  2. #36667

    Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    This chick is Colombian and PR.

    Seen her a couple times and always leave happy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...5/034304403639

    First pic is brand new. I prefer her with her dark hair.
    I was actually curious to know if this one was legit. Is her location relatively nice and does she have a decent attitude? Those rates are pretty amazing considering the current state of things.

  3. #36666
    Quote Originally Posted by Ttmft  [View Original Post]
    Tasty is real! Did a double with her and Ruby last month!
    Is this the Ruby you're talking about? https://xlamma.com/us/maplewood-mn-e...Ruby-23-261073.

  4. #36665

    Chloe / Caitlyn

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Chloe is Caitlin and has been reviewed often over the past 4 years. She is definitely heavy into some substances and is way heavier than she used to be. She used to date a butch woman named Mallory (went by Shane) and they would do doubles. Mallory gas since passed away last year.
    Thanks for confirming my suspicions. I enjoyed my time with her several years ago, before she had to visit Uncle in Seminole County. The 2nd pic in that ad is at least 4-5 years old. I was tempted to give it a try, based on recent reviews. But with the added weight gain and substance issues, it's a pass for me now.

  5. #36664

    Anyone?

    I've seen others ask but never a reply. Has anyone experienced Ms Cammy?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/542753201405

  6. #36663
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSmoke  [View Original Post]
    Tasty is real. First 3 pics are heavily filtered she'll look like the 5th pic the most. If she cleaned up she'd probably be a stunner.
    Appreciate it.

  7. #36662

    Checking back in on this one synclaire

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    I can find nothing in a search for synclaire in the link. Does anyone have anything to report at all?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/840665319552
    https://tryst.link/escort/synclairemarie

  8. #36661
    Tasty is real. First 3 pics are heavily filtered she'll look like the 5th pic the most. If she cleaned up she'd probably be a stunner.

  9. #36660
    Senior Member


    Posts: 119

    Tasty is real!

    Tasty is real! Did a double with her and Ruby last month!

  10. #36659

    Should Avoid!

    After seeing many positive reviews, I reached out and connect with here.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/457584555917

    She seemed fine and after a few back and forth we set up a time for our meeting. First problem, she lives on a dead end street and directs you to part in the median in the middle of the street (the whole neighborhood can see you coming and going). Second problem, she walks out to meet you and walks you out after wards. Third, and biggest, problem is no hygiene. I must have been the first of the day after the dream she got up, put her tshirt and shorts straight on (no shower, no wiping, no cleaning of any kind) and walked me out. As I was leaving there was another car seating in the median and the next monger was on his way to see her (sorry man, that was awkward). The problem is given her likes for BBFS with CIP and the recent report of another provider sharing a gift, I would neither repeat nor recommend. In Fact I would highly recommend avoiding her!

  11. #36658

  12. #36657

    Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJedi  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3220198

    The journey to find a decent Latina continues. I'm texting every single one that doesn't list their address as University or Cagle. Most still end up being at University. Finally found this one that gave me an address off Lenoir. Her pictures looked too good to be true but I was willing to give it a shot. If she even looked 70% of those pictures we'd have a winner. Showed up at the hotel, headed up to the room, and, of course, it was not the girl in the pictures. Not even a close resemblance. This was a thicker Latina with dyed red hair. She wasn't terrible looking but she wasn't the best. Her body was tight, though thicker. Due to the lack of options and the fact that her body didn't look terrible, I went in the room and off we went. The session was decent, though nothing to write home about. It was definitely better than anything I found at University.
    This chick is Colombian and PR.

    Seen her a couple times and always leave happy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...5/034304403639

    First pic is brand new. I prefer her with her dark hair.

  13. #36656

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    Messaged with her a bit. CLEARLY on something by the way she was texting. Very frustrating, no longer interested. Good luck with her if you manage to get thru, but I would recommend passing.
    Chloe is Caitlin and has been reviewed often over the past 4 years. She is definitely heavy into some substances and is way heavier than she used to be. She used to date a butch woman named Mallory (went by Shane) and they would do doubles. Mallory gas since passed away last year.

  14. #36655

    Katy on adultsearch

    I decided to stop lurking and start helping with the Latina problem.

    Who: Katy adultsearch under body rub. Looked like her pictures (YMMV).

    What: 2.4 for a crappy massage, CBFS, CBBJ. No GFE, MSOG, or anal. No time discussed but I was there for about 45 minutes.

    Where: Out of a hotel near Deerwood center.

    Conclusion: Better than the Jax standard but she ain't got nothing on Pamela and Ximena.

  15. #36654

    Samantha Latina

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3220198

    The journey to find a decent Latina continues. I'm texting every single one that doesn't list their address as University or Cagle. Most still end up being at University. Finally found this one that gave me an address off Lenoir. Her pictures looked too good to be true but I was willing to give it a shot. If she even looked 70% of those pictures we'd have a winner. Showed up at the hotel, headed up to the room, and, of course, it was not the girl in the pictures. Not even a close resemblance. This was a thicker Latina with dyed red hair. She wasn't terrible looking but she wasn't the best. Her body was tight, though thicker. Due to the lack of options and the fact that her body didn't look terrible, I went in the room and off we went. The session was decent, though nothing to write home about. It was definitely better than anything I found at University.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape