Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 192 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 2877
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2592

    My 2 sense

    It's not worth a ton but my only contact with Carrie didn't result in anything at all. I was out one Friday night and was jonesin' for some head so I texted her looking for a blow and go. She directed me to Main St in bpt and was prepared to get to work for. 8. I drive my eager ass over to Main St. And sure enuf she's not there. I text and she tells me hold up she's on her way from Stratford and to hold tight for 15 min. I do. In fact I wait an extra 10 min. Try her line again and POOF. We have a 👻. I was so frustrated I drove my self home with a case of blue balls.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    Just looked. Can't tell if they all are for her or not. Links are dead and no photos. Ugh.

  2. #2591

    My 2 sense

    It's not worth a ton but my only contact with Carrie didn't result in anything at all. I was out one Friday night and was jonesin' for some head so I texted her looking for a blow and go. She directed me to Main St in bpt and was prepared to get to work for. 8. I drive my eager ass over to Main St. And sure enuf she's not there. I text and she tells me hold up she's on her way from Stratford and to hold tight for 15 min. I do. In fact I wait an extra 10 min. Try her line again and POOF. We have a 👻. I was so frustrated I drove my self home with a case of blue balls.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    Just looked. Can't tell if they all are for her or not. Links are dead and no photos. Ugh.

  3. #2590
    Quote Originally Posted by PremierMinis  [View Original Post]
    Search the thread for Carrie. She's been reviewed before.
    Just looked. Can't tell if they all are for her or not. Links are dead and no photos. Ugh.

  4. #2589
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure there are comments out there on this one. Any info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...h/107186121466
    Search the thread for Carrie. She's been reviewed before.

  5. #2588

    Bridgeport Red

    I'm sure there are comments out there on this one. Any info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...h/107186121466
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-11-07 010118.jpg‎   Screenshot 2024-11-07 010147.jpg‎   Screenshot 2024-11-07 010157.jpg‎  

  6. #2587
    Any info on Asiain Bella the BBW Nuru gal? I know she moves around alot and is here now it appears.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...c/752388222299
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-11-06 233459.jpg‎  

  7. #2586

    Diamond?

    Anyone ever see (or know) Diamond💎 ? She posted Thursday night. Her body looks right and at 5'1" 115 lbs she's just the right size. Imo. Supposedly right in Bpt.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/405664140375
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20241101_002550_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20241101_002559_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20241101_002603_Chrome.jpg‎  

  8. #2585
    Quote Originally Posted by RKFan58  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few months ago. Book with confidence.
    Thank you my friend!

  9. #2584
    Yes, I saw her 2 months ago, She's really nice, enthusiastic, but only speaks Portuguese. She also looks pretty close to what you see in the pictures, which are filtered. She hosts in her house, which is nice and clean inside.

    Quote Originally Posted by ArticCircle  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with her recently. Seen a few post about her a little while ago.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...z/639561280973

  10. #2583

    Malu

    Quote Originally Posted by ArticCircle  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with her recently. Seen a few post about her a little while ago.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...z/639561280973
    Saw her a few months ago. Book with confidence.

  11. #2582

    Malu

    Has anyone had any experience with her recently. Seen a few post about her a little while ago.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...z/639561280973

  12. #2581
    Quote Originally Posted by BoltonChaser  [View Original Post]
    Don't recognize but wonder if she's real. Either brand new or scam. Pics are nowhere to be found elsewhere, no prior ads, no hits for phone 401-XXX-2755. The way she formatted her number including the country code "1" in front is unusual. Area code is RI. No similar ads in NJ, NY, RI, MA, or NH either. My spidey senses scream scam, hope I'm proven wrong.
    Her butt looks like a pin cushion. Next, not worth the risk. Best case is you waste an hour + time and a visit never materializes.

  13. #2580

    Eros. Pandora

    Quote Originally Posted by ArviK88  [View Original Post]
    I was let know directly by her, but here is one of her ads. She's been reviewed by many here as well.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/malu-fer...geport-1020304
    Going by Pandora now. See Eros-Hartford.

  14. #2579
    I was let know directly by her, but here is one of her ads. She's been reviewed by many here as well.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/malu-fer...geport-1020304

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    Got a link or details?

  15. #2578
    Quote Originally Posted by BoltonChaser  [View Original Post]
    Don't recognize but wonder if she's real. Either brand new or scam. Pics are nowhere to be found elsewhere, no prior ads, no hits for phone 401-XXX-2755. The way she formatted her number including the country code "1" in front is unusual. Area code is RI. No similar ads in NJ, NY, RI, MA, or NH either. My spidey senses scream scam, hope I'm proven wrong.
    Looks to me as if she is shooting up her ass. Prob has a bunch of marks all over, I'd steer clear.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape