Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 192 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 2877
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2577
    Quote Originally Posted by SROnly  [View Original Post]
    I dumped some old emails and sent ones. Interesting looking back 10+ years including GND (I still miss her).
    OMG I was just thinking of her the other day. Great times w GND.

  2. #2576
    Quote Originally Posted by ArviK88  [View Original Post]
    A public service announcement, your Bridgeport own Malu Ferraz is doing doubles with a guest this week.

    I'm not going to go because I don't have what it takes to fully enjoy such a double splendor, but I encourage whoever is up to it to enjoy some heavenly lust.
    Got a link or details?

  3. #2575
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Bro, clear your inbox.
    I dumped some old emails and sent ones. Interesting looking back 10+ years including GND (I still miss her).

  4. #2574

    Malu double

    A public service announcement, your Bridgeport own Malu Ferraz is doing doubles with a guest this week.

    I'm not going to go because I don't have what it takes to fully enjoy such a double splendor, but I encourage whoever is up to it to enjoy some heavenly lust.

  5. #2573

    Inbox

    Bro, clear your inbox.

    Quote Originally Posted by SROnly  [View Original Post]
    I've posted before about her on the Hartford board. Short version: about ten years ago she and a "friend" went to a house (invited?) and assaulted a guy. She got time and her "BF" got a lot of time incarcerated.

    At a minimum, she asks for a deposit. I'd avoid that for that reason alone. Don't if her BF is around.

    Now for the past month or two, I've wanted to reach out and bang her, but have held off so far (other poonie to be had). I remember going raw eleven years ago. Of course she tried to play the "I'm prego" card. So enough reasons to pass. So if the little head takes over, I might try a connection. Of course I'll report. Sh!t, when I have my dick inside them I can't be good.

    To answer your question: Yes, real, but be careful. Trust but verify.

  6. #2572
    Quote Originally Posted by MoHoes  [View Original Post]
    Is this fake or has any one sampled? https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...i/414372299592.
    I've posted before about her on the Hartford board. Short version: about ten years ago she and a "friend" went to a house (invited?) and assaulted a guy. She got time and her "BF" got a lot of time incarcerated.

    At a minimum, she asks for a deposit. I'd avoid that for that reason alone. Don't if her BF is around.

    Now for the past month or two, I've wanted to reach out and bang her, but have held off so far (other poonie to be had). I remember going raw eleven years ago. Of course she tried to play the "I'm prego" card. So enough reasons to pass. So if the little head takes over, I might try a connection. Of course I'll report. Sh!t, when I have my dick inside them I can't be good.

    To answer your question: Yes, real, but be careful. Trust but verify.

  7. #2571

    Anyone seen?

    Is this fake or has any one sampled? https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...i/414372299592.

  8. #2570

    Agreed

    I tried 2 text with zero response. That ad was screaming fake to me but I was holding out hope there was a new one out there down for whatever.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoltonChaser  [View Original Post]
    Don't recognize but wonder if she's real. Either brand new or scam. Pics are nowhere to be found elsewhere, no prior ads, no hits for phone 401-XXX-2755. The way she formatted her number including the country code "1" in front is unusual. Area code is RI. No similar ads in NJ, NY, RI, MA, or NH either. My spidey senses scream scam, hope I'm proven wrong.

  9. #2569

    Clas $yCandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Moros3360  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her or heard anything about her before. I don't recognize the profile of her face or the body. Any help would be appreciated. Going to hit her up tonight anyways, but if no good news I'll bail.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...t/105769010688
    Don't recognize but wonder if she's real. Either brand new or scam. Pics are nowhere to be found elsewhere, no prior ads, no hits for phone 401-XXX-2755. The way she formatted her number including the country code "1" in front is unusual. Area code is RI. No similar ads in NJ, NY, RI, MA, or NH either. My spidey senses scream scam, hope I'm proven wrong.

  10. #2568

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by BbcMonger  [View Original Post]
    Sad to hear I believe there's some truth to what your saying Bella definitely swallows a lot of cxm she definitely swallowed mines quite a few times.
    It's on her Facebook. She was asking for help for hospital expenses / physical therapy via gofundme but only raised a few hundred. It's a shame, I'd definitely help out if she was still working.

  11. #2567

    I believe it

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately she's not around at the moment. She got really sick with some sort of blood infection (I think). Had to spend a fair amount of time in the hospital. She may someday post again but as of right now. I believe she's semi-retired. Too bad too because she was a really cool chick. Who was really easy to work with. Also local for me. LOL. So I miss that.
    Sad to hear I believe there's some truth to what your saying Bella definitely swallows a lot of cxm she definitely swallowed mines quite a few times.

  12. #2566

    Looks fun

    Quote Originally Posted by Moros3360  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her or heard anything about her before. I don't recognize the profile of her face or the body. Any help would be appreciated. Going to hit her up tonight anyways, but if no good news I'll bail.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...t/105769010688
    She looks like fun, I hope you give TOFTT LOL.

  13. #2565

    ClassyCandy

    Has anyone seen her or heard anything about her before. I don't recognize the profile of her face or the body. Any help would be appreciated. Going to hit her up tonight anyways, but if no good news I'll bail.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...t/105769010688

  14. #2564
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Are we talking about the Amy Winehouse looking, curly haired, hazel eyed girl, lived in Black Rock, with initials LB? Is she still around? Very hot, but hard to control.
    Am I missing something here? Why are you referring to a post from 5 years ago?

  15. #2563

    Bella

    Unfortunately she's not around at the moment. She got really sick with some sort of blood infection (I think). Had to spend a fair amount of time in the hospital. She may someday post again but as of right now. I believe she's semi-retired. Too bad too because she was a really cool chick. Who was really easy to work with. Also local for me. LOL. So I miss that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daman3568  [View Original Post]
    Is she still around? If so can you post pictures and info?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape