Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 41287
-
11-05-24 20:21 #36652Senior Member

Posts: 200Allie and Joy (Collins Rd)
Any feedback on these ladies off Collins? Claim they work from an apartment. But I don't believe I have seen any reviews. But super curious- especially Joy. The thinner of the two. They are really good at communications.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/248514178065
Stay safe all.
-
11-05-24 15:19 #36651Senior Member

Posts: 220Coming Home
After a long hiatus due to overseas travel I finally got back to Florida with enough time to work, see family and play. As it turns out about the same time two of well know providers from the past made their comebacks.
Carla:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/028490468202
Not much has changed. Those that seen and remember her, she is still a sweetheart, who is ear to please to takes directions well. Pics are accurate, although a little dated. Would repeat and recommend.
Ryder:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/466066648000
Had mixed reviews in the past, but most were positive. I never had issues and have always had fun. Not his time! Staying off Baymeadows and the place is packed with DBs and wanabe DBs. Pics are very dated, she looks like them but its a long stretch. Most disappointing was obvious candy use and severe lack of hygiene (body order and snatch). Didn't complete the dream. Avoid
-
11-05-24 13:35 #36650Senior Member

Posts: 559Good to hear!
So glad to hear you made it to see her. She's definitely wanting to please, as she's looking for long term relationships not the 1 and dones.
Originally Posted by HelpfulPerv
[View Original Post]
Drew.
-
11-05-24 12:48 #36649Senior Member

Posts: 80Diamond MILF
First off a big thanks to sandman finding this beautiful woman.
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
I am a huge fan of her after our night. Her comms were fine, she asked for a pic which I didn't mind and we set up a time to have a movie. She gives me her place and I zoom over to some nice apartments. She has roommates but don't let it alarm you. Keep in mind she's just doing this as a side hustle. She's a tall lady and very much real mom bod but she keeps in good shape imo. I love me a older woman. She's confident and smart and sexy in a way I can't describe. She let's me shower there. After I'm down we get in bed and just talk for a good while. Eventually we start talking about what we like and such. I tell her I'm more of a pleaser so I happily head south and take my time. She was also freshly showered so she was delicious. She's super responsive and guides me in what feels good or not. I get her nice and riled up. Pretty sure I went past our agreed time but she didn't seem to mind. After gettin her close to pop we go doggy and she fucking throws it back like crazy. I'm sure she goes crazy riding. I'll have to test that another time. I don't last long and fill the bag. She's all protected play BTW. I might get addicted to her, she wants you comfortable and cared for so I 100% will return the gesture. A real woman in every sense. We talked more after being done and she asked me to leave a review so here it is.
I don't have any complaints honestly. She didn't tell me to leave digits and such so I won't. Dm if you want more info on rate and such. I'm pretty sure I spent up to 2 hrs there and I can't wait for next time.
-
11-04-24 21:31 #36648Senior Member

Posts: 307Date with Chloe
Had a dream with Chloe. She is naturally a pretty woman. Long brown hair and pretty smile. If you are an ass man, this is not the one you want to pass up. The view from behind was incredible. She was easy going and fun to talk too. No signs of candy that I could tell. I would highly reccomend. Senior members PM for more details.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/699334104851
-
11-04-24 18:52 #36647Senior Member

Posts: 260April
She constantly deletes her ads. She's ok. Nice, seems a step smarter than the rest of the bunch. Bad teeth tho.
Originally Posted by Thetilly
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 18:22 #36646Senior Member

Posts: 229April?.
No link to an add? No nothing, just a review from weeks ago. This is pointless.
Originally Posted by ICanFixIt
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 14:51 #36645Senior Member

Posts: 443Any info on Jackie?
Did you TOFTT? Anyone else have info? She's been posting for 2+ weeks, so I know someone has been there.
Originally Posted by Steve7080
[View Original Post]
TIA!
-
11-04-24 10:50 #36644Senior Member

Posts: 118Info
I would love her contact info.
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 10:08 #36643Senior Member

Posts: 1260Love Barbecue
Texas beef ribs are my fave. I would've been happy with just the BBBJ tho.
Originally Posted by ICanFixIt
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 08:36 #36642Senior Member

Posts: 118Info
Please send contact info.
Originally Posted by HelpfulPerv
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 08:24 #36641Senior Member

Posts: 31April. No connection
Met up with April a few weeks back. She had the Jacuzzi room, which was interesting. Some have had an instant connection with her, but it just wasn't there for me. Jacuzzi was different, but no what I wad expecting. We dried off and went to the bed. A decent BBQ, then the cover went on for CW. She's a sweet girl, spinner type, just no for me. YMMV.
-
11-04-24 01:49 #36640Senior Member

Posts: 80Hit me
I'm down to have a gud time.
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-24 19:14 #36639Senior Member

Posts: 162Eva Parker
Cool -- glad you had a good time!
Originally Posted by Fishguy717
[View Original Post]
You can also see a bit more of Eva here: https://www.adultdvdempire.com/47457...rn-videos.html and https://www.adultdvdempire.com/47810...rn-videos.html.
-
11-03-24 13:17 #36638Senior Member

Posts: 374Strike out on University
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/178400038
Desperate times call for desperate measures. I headed over to University see if I could find anything worthwhile. After looking through the tons of ads for University, though I'm sure most of them go to the same small handful of girls, I settled on the one in the link. The body type is just my style and the pictures look like something I could have fun with. I was given the room number and as I drove around the back of the building, I saw two very large women standing in front of that room. One of them ducked into the room I had been given and the other into the room next door. When I say large I mean really large. Needless to say, I kept driving.









Reply With Quote




