Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Body Rub / Massage Therapist-Pinellas County

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 93 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 1386
This blog is moderated by Ho Consultant
  1. #981

    Damm, her ad got flagged!

    Quote Originally Posted by DrBroham  [View Original Post]
    I tried to look her up with her phone number and nothing popped up, maybe not FS but a good L1 who knows.

    Let us know how it goes she looks solid.
    Good luck on the visit!

  2. #980

    Tracy

    Quote Originally Posted by BradMan318  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her yet?! I made an appt with her tomorrow but am on the fence and would love to get some feedback before making the drive.

    Fingers crossed and thanks in advance!
    I tried to look her up with her phone number and nothing popped up, maybe not FS but a good L1 who knows.

    Let us know how it goes she looks solid.

  3. #979
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarAndSpice  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone experienced this girl? Seems really tempting, she offers nuru.

    https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/hws...796380295.html
    Anyone seen her yet?! I made an appt with her tomorrow but am on the fence and would love to get some feedback before making the drive.

    Fingers crossed and thanks in advance!

  4. #978
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsmcd  [View Original Post]
    She has an OF account. Picture is edited too. She is attractive though so let us know how it goes.
    What's her OF account? I would love to subscribe to her.

  5. #977

    New Girl Tracy

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarAndSpice  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone experienced this girl? Seems really tempting, she offers nuru.

    https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/hws...796380295.html
    She has an OF account. Picture is edited too. She is attractive though so let us know how it goes.

  6. #976

    New bodyrub in town

    Has anyone experienced this girl? Seems really tempting, she offers nuru.

    https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/hws...796380295.html

  7. #975
    Quote Originally Posted by AFriend  [View Original Post]
    I think this is Jennifer Sweets.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/172638240

    If so, bigger than pictures let on. Nice enough but not for those rates.
    Thanks for the info. I think you are right on the name.

  8. #974

    Jennifer Sweets. I THINK

    I think this is Jennifer Sweets.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/172638240

    If so, bigger than pictures let on. Nice enough but not for those rates.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomThumb12  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with her?

    https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/hws...788719540.html

    I remember this lady from years ago and I think the reviews were not positive.

  9. #973

    Julia on Craigs List

    Does anyone have any experience with her?

    https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/hws...788719540.html

    I remember this lady from years ago and I think the reviews were not positive.

  10. #972

    I think it Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajoe33  [View Original Post]
    Anyone experience her?

    New age relaxation techniques (St. Pete).

    New age relaxation techniques including massage, body rub, meditation, reflexology and reiki.
    I think it is the previously mentioned Jenna based on the more accurate current photos and location. I saw her back in May and reviewed at that time.

  11. #971

    Any info? Craigs list

    Anyone experience her?

    New age relaxation techniques (St. Pete).

    New age relaxation techniques including massage, body rub, meditation, reflexology and reiki. [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

  12. #970

    Jennifer Love?

    Anyone have any info on this one? Only seems to have a post on Tryst from what I could find but looks promising.

    https://tryst.link/massage/jenniferlovecmt

  13. #969
    Senior Member


    Posts: 182
    Quote Originally Posted by FourFor5  [View Original Post]
    The title of her ad is usually "Take some time for yourself".

    https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/hws...779582845.html
    I've been wondering about this ad. Is she any good and worth it?

  14. #968
    Quote Originally Posted by RecycleBin  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if she's still massaging? Her CL add is down.
    The title of her ad is usually "Take some time for yourself".

    https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/hws...779582845.html

  15. #967

    Jill in Clearwater

    Does anyone know if she's still massaging? Her CL add is down.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape