Thread: Body Rub / Massage Therapist-Pinellas County
+
Add Report
Results 406 to 420 of 1386
-
11-07-24 08:54 #981Senior Member

Posts: 73Damm, her ad got flagged!
Good luck on the visit!
Originally Posted by DrBroham
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-24 20:22 #980Senior Member

Posts: 48Tracy
I tried to look her up with her phone number and nothing popped up, maybe not FS but a good L1 who knows.
Originally Posted by BradMan318
[View Original Post]
Let us know how it goes she looks solid.
-
11-06-24 07:10 #979Senior Member

Posts: 139Anyone seen her yet?! I made an appt with her tomorrow but am on the fence and would love to get some feedback before making the drive.
Originally Posted by SugarAndSpice
[View Original Post]
Fingers crossed and thanks in advance!
-
10-30-24 09:35 #978Regular Member

Posts: 13What's her OF account? I would love to subscribe to her.
Originally Posted by Jnsmcd
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-24 22:49 #977Senior Member

Posts: 181New Girl Tracy
She has an OF account. Picture is edited too. She is attractive though so let us know how it goes.
Originally Posted by SugarAndSpice
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-24 15:36 #976Regular Member

Posts: 13New bodyrub in town
Has anyone experienced this girl? Seems really tempting, she offers nuru.
https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/hws...796380295.html
-
10-02-24 19:22 #975Senior Member

Posts: 51Thanks for the info. I think you are right on the name.
Originally Posted by AFriend
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 08:15 #974Senior Member

Posts: 96Jennifer Sweets. I THINK
I think this is Jennifer Sweets.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/172638240
If so, bigger than pictures let on. Nice enough but not for those rates.
Originally Posted by TomThumb12
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-24 08:58 #973Senior Member

Posts: 51Julia on Craigs List
Does anyone have any experience with her?
https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/hws...788719540.html
I remember this lady from years ago and I think the reviews were not positive.
-
09-23-24 13:37 #972Senior Member

Posts: 54I think it Jenna
I think it is the previously mentioned Jenna based on the more accurate current photos and location. I saw her back in May and reviewed at that time.
Originally Posted by Ajoe33
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-24 15:09 #971Regular Member

Posts: 24Any info? Craigs list
Anyone experience her?
New age relaxation techniques (St. Pete).
New age relaxation techniques including massage, body rub, meditation, reflexology and reiki. [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!
-
08-29-24 13:09 #970Regular Member

Posts: 8Jennifer Love?
Anyone have any info on this one? Only seems to have a post on Tryst from what I could find but looks promising.
https://tryst.link/massage/jenniferlovecmt
-
08-29-24 10:01 #969Senior Member

Posts: 182I've been wondering about this ad. Is she any good and worth it?
Originally Posted by FourFor5
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-24 09:13 #968Senior Member

Posts: 276The title of her ad is usually "Take some time for yourself".
Originally Posted by RecycleBin
[View Original Post]
https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/hws...779582845.html
-
08-27-24 08:18 #967Senior Member

Posts: 220Jill in Clearwater
Does anyone know if she's still massaging? Her CL add is down.











Reply With Quote





