Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 80 of 376 FirstFirst ... 30 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 130 180 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 5633
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4448
    Quote Originally Posted by McZrt  [View Original Post]
    I travel back and forth from MN to FL. I can't believe the amount of money some of you pay for L1, especially looking at the talent available in MN! I think these ladies are confused and think pretty highly of themselves. L1 is never and I repeat never worth more then 40 tops!! They give sub par massages, for 80, short you on your time and then ask 100 for L1! Wake up guys. You control the pricing! Come to FL, and for 100, I'll get you a great massage from a little hottie that ill let you touch her without objection and provide you an amazing L2. Stop over paying these girls for shitty service!
    Man, don't I wish. Start with the the little hottie part.

  2. #4447

    Ridiculous Prices

    I travel back and forth from MN to FL. I can't believe the amount of money some of you pay for L1, especially looking at the talent available in MN! I think these ladies are confused and think pretty highly of themselves. L1 is never and I repeat never worth more then 40 tops!! They give sub par massages, for 80, short you on your time and then ask 100 for L1! Wake up guys. You control the pricing! Come to FL, and for 100, I'll get you a great massage from a little hottie that ill let you touch her without objection and provide you an amazing L2. Stop over paying these girls for shitty service!

  3. #4446

    Li's Massage AV

    Went in in for my first visit the other day and ended up with Coco. No English but she knew the monetary system. She gave a nice massage with a nice lead up to a to a l1 finish that she wanted a 100 dollars for and I told her I'd give her 100 dollars but she would have to do l2 or I'd give her 50 for l1 No way was the answer to that. I told her to finish the massage and she'd be getting a 20 dollar tip. She woke me up with 15 min left to renegotiate with 80 dollar opening bid and I finally got her to take 60 and she was not a very attritive Chinese woman. I don't get it. Well I do someone is paying that. One question I was hoping one of you kind gentleman monger type could help with. There was a cute or a woman who stood out that handed me a bottle of water on the way out the door. What's her name and what can I expect and also I walk in on Sunday to the Rose BV and met Jade but she was busy and the only one there. What's it like with her? She seemed nice.

    Stay safe.

  4. #4445

    Legend

    Quote Originally Posted by MassErrection  [View Original Post]
    Stopped at Hudson hour before closing and requested massage from the young pretty girl. I figured if I got there late and offered more money I would get have a great chance. Well as always I was right LOL. I felt great accomplishing what others haven't from probably the prettiest girl I've seen in a long time.
    But At what price? LOL.

  5. #4444
    Has anyone ever Received L2 at Maple?

  6. #4443
    Quote Originally Posted by Oralluver  [View Original Post]
    Man, just left Maple and ill tell ya. The line was out the door, looking for Mia. I got a different gal. She didn't give name. She said that owner didn't want girls giving names anymore because of the attention Mia is receiving and drawing LE attention. Was a decent massage. Felt her up on the flip. Couldn't convince her to do L2 but she was faking and getting close with her mouth open. Little did she expect, I fired off a missle. Landed right in her mouth. LOL. She was cool about it though.
    That's awesome man. I love when I shoot a weeks worth and the ladies react. Total then on! I can't recall which one it was but the masseuse got to close and landed on her face and mouth. LOL. There are girls are MNE that do BBBJ. Most will ask you to let them know before you shoot but an occasional one won't and will get a mouthful of swimmers. LOL.

  7. #4442

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by KrangleVerse  [View Original Post]
    Also DATY is a pretty standard service offered at Maple, so it could be that. Still don't understand why that is a one-way road, but whatever.
    Man, just left Maple and ill tell ya. The line was out the door, looking for Mia. I got a different gal. She didn't give name. She said that owner didn't want girls giving names anymore because of the attention Mia is receiving and drawing LE attention. Was a decent massage. Felt her up on the flip. Couldn't convince her to do L2 but she was faking and getting close with her mouth open. Little did she expect, I fired off a missle. Landed right in her mouth. LOL. She was cool about it though.

  8. #4441
    Quote Originally Posted by Crsm27  [View Original Post]
    Never have gotten it and have tried over and over.

    The "moaning" could be from just a regular l1 finish. Unless he is hearing. SUCK IT or something like that.
    Also DATY is a pretty standard service offered at Maple, so it could be that. Still don't understand why that is a one-way road, but whatever.

  9. #4440

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by Oralluver  [View Original Post]
    Does mia need multiple visits for l2 action?
    Never have gotten it and have tried over and over.

    The "moaning" could be from just a regular l1 finish. Unless he is hearing. SUCK IT or something like that.

  10. #4439
    Quote Originally Posted by Rambo21  [View Original Post]
    Good update! Why are they moving to Burnsville?
    Helen, the owner of Rose Massage, bought a nail salon, Like Hair and Nails, and is moving on December 1st.

    New website has address.

  11. #4438
    Quote Originally Posted by MassErrection  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she does. I can tell you for a fact there are guys from here who are getting l2 service from Mia or someone else. I've heard the moaning between the thin walls. Also l2 at Rose massage.
    I've had good luck with Joanna and Ivy. Do they let you CIM?

  12. #4437

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by MassErrection  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she does. I can tell you for a fact there are guys from here who are getting l2 service from Mia or someone else. I've heard the moaning between the thin walls. Also l2 at Rose massage.
    Sent you PM.

  13. #4436
    Quote Originally Posted by Oralluver  [View Original Post]
    Does mia need multiple visits for l2 action?
    Yes, she does. I can tell you for a fact there are guys from here who are getting l2 service from Mia or someone else. I've heard the moaning between the thin walls. Also l2 at Rose massage.

  14. #4435
    Quote Originally Posted by KrangleVerse  [View Original Post]
    You catch her name?
    No didn't even think to ask her. But you won't have luck if you ask for her from the phone. Have to ask her when she greets you.

  15. #4434

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by HanSolo01  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Friday evening. Mia is back but only for a few weeks before she goes back to Atlanta. You guys were not kidding about how hot she is compared to the usual AMP girls around these parts.
    Does mia need multiple visits for l2 action?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape