Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 5633
-
11-05-24 16:25 #4448Senior Member

Posts: 207Man, don't I wish. Start with the the little hottie part.
Originally Posted by McZrt
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-24 16:11 #4447Senior Member

Posts: 51Ridiculous Prices
I travel back and forth from MN to FL. I can't believe the amount of money some of you pay for L1, especially looking at the talent available in MN! I think these ladies are confused and think pretty highly of themselves. L1 is never and I repeat never worth more then 40 tops!! They give sub par massages, for 80, short you on your time and then ask 100 for L1! Wake up guys. You control the pricing! Come to FL, and for 100, I'll get you a great massage from a little hottie that ill let you touch her without objection and provide you an amazing L2. Stop over paying these girls for shitty service!
-
11-04-24 20:51 #4446Senior Member

Posts: 207Li's Massage AV
Went in in for my first visit the other day and ended up with Coco. No English but she knew the monetary system. She gave a nice massage with a nice lead up to a to a l1 finish that she wanted a 100 dollars for and I told her I'd give her 100 dollars but she would have to do l2 or I'd give her 50 for l1 No way was the answer to that. I told her to finish the massage and she'd be getting a 20 dollar tip. She woke me up with 15 min left to renegotiate with 80 dollar opening bid and I finally got her to take 60 and she was not a very attritive Chinese woman. I don't get it. Well I do someone is paying that. One question I was hoping one of you kind gentleman monger type could help with. There was a cute or a woman who stood out that handed me a bottle of water on the way out the door. What's her name and what can I expect and also I walk in on Sunday to the Rose BV and met Jade but she was busy and the only one there. What's it like with her? She seemed nice.
Stay safe.
-
11-04-24 19:40 #4445Senior Member

Posts: 90Legend
But At what price? LOL.
Originally Posted by MassErrection
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 18:29 #4444Regular Member

Posts: 24Has anyone ever Received L2 at Maple?
-
11-04-24 18:20 #4443Senior Member

Posts: 503That's awesome man. I love when I shoot a weeks worth and the ladies react. Total then on! I can't recall which one it was but the masseuse got to close and landed on her face and mouth. LOL. There are girls are MNE that do BBBJ. Most will ask you to let them know before you shoot but an occasional one won't and will get a mouthful of swimmers. LOL.
Originally Posted by Oralluver
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 16:18 #4442Regular Member

Posts: 7Mia
Man, just left Maple and ill tell ya. The line was out the door, looking for Mia. I got a different gal. She didn't give name. She said that owner didn't want girls giving names anymore because of the attention Mia is receiving and drawing LE attention. Was a decent massage. Felt her up on the flip. Couldn't convince her to do L2 but she was faking and getting close with her mouth open. Little did she expect, I fired off a missle. Landed right in her mouth. LOL. She was cool about it though.
Originally Posted by KrangleVerse
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 11:17 #4441Senior Member

Posts: 79Also DATY is a pretty standard service offered at Maple, so it could be that. Still don't understand why that is a one-way road, but whatever.
Originally Posted by Crsm27
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 10:23 #4440Senior Member

Posts: 159Nope
Never have gotten it and have tried over and over.
Originally Posted by Oralluver
[View Original Post]
The "moaning" could be from just a regular l1 finish. Unless he is hearing. SUCK IT or something like that.
-
11-04-24 09:43 #4439Senior Member

Posts: 127Helen, the owner of Rose Massage, bought a nail salon, Like Hair and Nails, and is moving on December 1st.
Originally Posted by Rambo21
[View Original Post]
New website has address.
-
11-04-24 09:29 #4438Regular Member

Posts: 2I've had good luck with Joanna and Ivy. Do they let you CIM?
Originally Posted by MassErrection
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 09:07 #4437Regular Member

Posts: 7Mia
Sent you PM.
Originally Posted by MassErrection
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-24 22:49 #4436Senior Member

Posts: 503Yes, she does. I can tell you for a fact there are guys from here who are getting l2 service from Mia or someone else. I've heard the moaning between the thin walls. Also l2 at Rose massage.
Originally Posted by Oralluver
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-24 22:45 #4435Senior Member

Posts: 503No didn't even think to ask her. But you won't have luck if you ask for her from the phone. Have to ask her when she greets you.
Originally Posted by KrangleVerse
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-24 18:38 #4434Regular Member

Posts: 7Mia
Does mia need multiple visits for l2 action?
Originally Posted by HanSolo01
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






