Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,111 to 4,125 of 26665
-
11-07-24 09:46 #22555Senior Member

Posts: 68Reliable Outcalls
Hi all, I'll be out that way but still an hour from Grand Rapids. Who would you recommend for a reliable outcall who would be willing to drive that far? Definitely prefer curvy.
Thanks in advance, stay safe.
-
11-07-24 09:33 #22554Regular Member

Posts: 3Pretty chocolate freak
Anyone? https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...b/410303156467.
Looks good. Quoted at $. 5 FS. Interested if anyone knows anything.
-
11-06-24 20:58 #22553Senior Member

Posts: 37Other Lauren
Same phone number gets you this.
Originally Posted by DuDonk
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/402977416153
Likely TGTBT.
-
11-06-24 20:39 #22552Senior Member

Posts: 126Other Lauren
I'm hoping for a senior member to confirm the legitimacy of this provider.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/018295033489
Also, I've heard that Temperance from a couple years ago is back in action. Can anyone confirm?
Thanks Donk.
-
11-06-24 16:58 #22551Senior Member

Posts: 64Slim thick babe
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/096846423102
Anyone have experience whit her. Thank you.
-
11-05-24 22:56 #22550Senior Member

Posts: 66Unable to message
Hey CumDogMm I'm interested in her info I'd love to see her let me know if that's a possibility. I tried messaging you but it said you're unable to accept messages.
Originally Posted by CumDogMm
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-24 17:39 #22549Senior Member

Posts: 582Sweet Dreams
I've been texting her for two days. Didn't get the request for a deposit. Stopped at her request for $250 for her and a friend, not FS.
Originally Posted by JTeller123
[View Original Post]
SS.
-
11-05-24 17:39 #22548Senior Member

Posts: 319Jezzy
Thanks for the info will definitely avoid.
Originally Posted by Bottum
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-24 16:43 #22547Senior Member

Posts: 226Afternoon Delight
Thanks. That confirmed my feeling on the crammed house. Sorry about the link. I must have copied Breezy's twice.
Originally Posted by TokyoDawson
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-24 15:30 #22546Senior Member

Posts: 92Sweet dreams
So I did not see this person but tried many times and was.
Very difficult and seemed legit but pretty sure they are scamming to get deposits, but I might be wrong, as it seemed everything was going to work out with a meeting one but all the sudden asked for a deposit because I didn't seem real. I did give ($10) very small deposit as a good faith gesture. Maybe my mistake but do what you will with the info, she had to come with a friend as well which was fine, also posted in as escort services and said that she did not do that.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/430445848626
-
11-05-24 13:26 #22545Senior Member

Posts: 587Jazzy J aka LSH aka cash & Dash
Beware Jazzy J and Sexy Spinner both providers who I trusted cash & dash me a few months back. Another senior almost fell for the same ploy. Jazzy has been hobbying for a while and was introduced by Benz1 as Lakeshore Hunny (LSH) along with SEXY Spinner. I posted a rip off report several months back on the forum. Both of them are of dubious characters having legal problems as well. Her STG pics are highly filtered, physically her looks are average at best. A bit of revenge and satisfaction on my part payback for the cash & dash. Bottum out.
Originally Posted by Tazz51
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-24 11:55 #22544Senior Member

Posts: 74Wondering the same thing.
Originally Posted by Tomp4
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-24 11:55 #22543Senior Member

Posts: 262Upscale mature companion
Have a look at post #22263 for your answer.
Originally Posted by Tomp4
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-24 11:37 #22542Senior Member

Posts: 499She used to go by lakeshore honey. Do a search for info.
Originally Posted by Tazz51
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-24 10:48 #22541Senior Member

Posts: 73Too good to be true?
Greetings Gentlemen,
I've been in GR off and on for the last few weeks. I've seen this ad several times and was wondering if anyone has taken the plunge. She sure looks "plungeable".
Thanks,
Tomp4.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...n/807539938876











Reply With Quote





