Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 275 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 325 375 775 1275 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,125 of 26662
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22552

    Other Lauren

    I'm hoping for a senior member to confirm the legitimacy of this provider.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/018295033489

    Also, I've heard that Temperance from a couple years ago is back in action. Can anyone confirm?

    Thanks Donk.

  2. #22551

    Slim thick babe

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/096846423102

    Anyone have experience whit her. Thank you.

  3. #22550

    Unable to message

    Quote Originally Posted by CumDogMm  [View Original Post]
    What your budget? Single mom nice house Georgetown when kids gone she want date drinks you spend night no restriction every other weekend not cheap $600-800.
    Hey CumDogMm I'm interested in her info I'd love to see her let me know if that's a possibility. I tried messaging you but it said you're unable to accept messages.

  4. #22549

    Sweet Dreams

    Quote Originally Posted by JTeller123  [View Original Post]
    So I did not see this person but tried many times and was.

    Very difficult and seemed legit but pretty sure they are scamming to get deposits, but I might be wrong, as it seemed everything was going to work out with a meeting one but all the sudden asked for a deposit because I didn't seem real. I did give ($10) very small deposit as a good faith gesture. Maybe my mistake but do what you will with the info, she had to come with a friend as well which was fine, also posted in as escort services and said that she did not do that.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/430445848626
    I've been texting her for two days. Didn't get the request for a deposit. Stopped at her request for $250 for her and a friend, not FS.

    SS.

  5. #22548

    Jezzy

    Quote Originally Posted by Bottum  [View Original Post]
    Beware Jazzy J and Sexy Spinner both providers who I trusted cash & dash me a few months back. Another senior almost fell for the same ploy. Jazzy has been hobbying for a while and was introduced by Benz1 as Lakeshore Hunny (LSH) along with SEXY Spinner. I posted a rip off report several months back on
    the forum. Both of them are of dubious characters having legal problems as well. Her STG pics are highly filtered, physically her looks are average at best. A bit of revenge and satisfaction on my part payback for the cash & dash. Bottum out.
    Thanks for the info will definitely avoid.

  6. #22547

    Afternoon Delight

    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoDawson  [View Original Post]
    Saw her and had a great time at several nice hotels on 28th Street and downtown but just once and never again at that very busy house. I will never go back to the house. Here is the correct link: https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/947469072980.
    Thanks. That confirmed my feeling on the crammed house. Sorry about the link. I must have copied Breezy's twice.

  7. #22546

    Sweet dreams

    So I did not see this person but tried many times and was.

    Very difficult and seemed legit but pretty sure they are scamming to get deposits, but I might be wrong, as it seemed everything was going to work out with a meeting one but all the sudden asked for a deposit because I didn't seem real. I did give ($10) very small deposit as a good faith gesture. Maybe my mistake but do what you will with the info, she had to come with a friend as well which was fine, also posted in as escort services and said that she did not do that.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/430445848626

  8. #22545

    Jazzy J aka LSH aka cash & Dash

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz51  [View Original Post]
    Hi has anyone seen this one? Reliable? Safe? Service provided that's listed? Accurate pics? Thanks for any info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/891246335018
    Beware Jazzy J and Sexy Spinner both providers who I trusted cash & dash me a few months back. Another senior almost fell for the same ploy. Jazzy has been hobbying for a while and was introduced by Benz1 as Lakeshore Hunny (LSH) along with SEXY Spinner. I posted a rip off report several months back on the forum. Both of them are of dubious characters having legal problems as well. Her STG pics are highly filtered, physically her looks are average at best. A bit of revenge and satisfaction on my part payback for the cash & dash. Bottum out.

  9. #22544
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomp4  [View Original Post]
    Greetings Gentlemen,

    I've been in GR off and on for the last few weeks. I've seen this ad several times and was wondering if anyone has taken the plunge. She sure looks "plungeable".

    Thanks,

    Tomp4.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...n/807539938876
    Wondering the same thing.

  10. #22543

    Upscale mature companion

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomp4  [View Original Post]
    Greetings Gentlemen,

    I've been in GR off and on for the last few weeks. I've seen this ad several times and was wondering if anyone has taken the plunge. She sure looks "plungeable".

    Thanks,

    Tomp4.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...n/807539938876
    Have a look at post #22263 for your answer.

  11. #22542
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz51  [View Original Post]
    Hi has anyone seen this one? Reliable? Safe? Service provided that's listed? Accurate pics? Thanks for any info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/891246335018
    She used to go by lakeshore honey. Do a search for info.

  12. #22541

    Too good to be true?

    Greetings Gentlemen,

    I've been in GR off and on for the last few weeks. I've seen this ad several times and was wondering if anyone has taken the plunge. She sure looks "plungeable".

    Thanks,

    Tomp4.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...n/807539938876

  13. #22540

    Jazzy j

    Hi has anyone seen this one? Reliable? Safe? Service provided that's listed? Accurate pics? Thanks for any info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/891246335018

  14. #22539

    Afternoon Delight. Mikelle

    Quote Originally Posted by OldDutch  [View Original Post]
    I...... I tried to set up a time with "Afternoon Delight. " Got the address in a residential neighborhood and assumed it was an airbnb. Showed up and their were four or five cars crammed in the driveway of the home and another truck with the engine running and a guy inside. Way too much going on there and I bailed. Maybe others have had better luck? https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/014343984608.
    Saw her and had a great time at several nice hotels on 28th Street and downtown but just once and never again at that very busy house. I will never go back to the house. Here is the correct link: https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/947469072980.

  15. #22538
    Quote Originally Posted by OldDutch  [View Original Post]
    I tried to set up a time with Breezy this afternoon. After initial response got crickets. I've seen others have had a good experience and hope it was a one-off. https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/014343984608.

    After that did not work out I tried to set up a time with "Afternoon Delight. " Got the address in a residential neighborhood and assumed it was an airbnb. Showed up and their were four or five cars crammed in the driveway of the home and another truck with the engine running and a guy inside. Way too much going on there and I bailed. Maybe others have had better luck? https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/014343984608.
    Both links you posted are for Breezy. Anyway, keep at her. That persistent deepthroat is worth the price of admission alone. Thank me later.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape