Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 29305
-
11-05-24 12:59 #24550Senior Member

Posts: 57Crickets
All I got was crickets. I suggest you come in as "new" and not mention the previous employer. 1 try and done for me.
Originally Posted by JhnSmth
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-24 12:54 #24549Senior Member

Posts: 49Thanks so much.
Originally Posted by Moonie1253
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-24 12:21 #24548Senior Member

Posts: 70Sunshine
Yes, on 135 near Pizza Hut and Play It Again Sports.
Originally Posted by Samster1313
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-24 11:57 #24547Senior Member

Posts: 49Sunshine Spa
Is this on 135 on Southside?
Originally Posted by SlappySlap0
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-24 11:43 #24546Senior Member

Posts: 97Last time I saw her when I looked at my phone on the way out it was just over 30 minutes.
Originally Posted by TF1957
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-24 11:08 #24545Senior Member

Posts: 267Thought I'd bump this up to see if there were any more suggestions? Ill be in the area on the 12th.
Originally Posted by ChrissCannon
[View Original Post]
Thanks guys, I appreciate the help!!
-
11-05-24 09:04 #24544Senior Member

Posts: 145Independent
Maybe she'll give the full hour now that she is independent instead of 45 minutes.
Originally Posted by JhnSmth
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 16:51 #24543Senior Member

Posts: 97I heard she is only doing outcalls.
Originally Posted by NiceGuysLast66
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 10:19 #24542Senior Member

Posts: 87E Spa
Drive by this morning and looks like not yet ramped up. No signage for the spa itself and no 'open' sign.
Originally Posted by OldScavenger
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 09:13 #24541Senior Member

Posts: 125I wonder if the same guy will out. Whatever it is.
Originally Posted by JhnSmth
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 07:52 #24540Senior Member

Posts: 507Another alphabet spa opening on south side
E Spa, on Shelby near Garfield Park.
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/261391.html
http://yojoylife.com/show/espa317-418-6732.html
-
11-04-24 07:50 #24539Senior Member

Posts: 67Yes, I wonder too
Curious minds want to know!
Originally Posted by JhnSmth
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 06:34 #24538Senior Member

Posts: 482Lisa
I'll be interested to find out what you actually get for that 250.
Originally Posted by Zman511
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-24 21:52 #24537Regular Member

Posts: 6Camby Spa
If you know you know. Saw a new girl to the store that I think worked at Ruby. Believe Jamie was the name. Place always seems legit but where there's a will, there's a way. Good luck. Stay safe!
-
11-03-24 20:54 #24536Senior Member

Posts: 290Lisa
It seems Lisa is now independent.
https://tryst.link/online/brookehaven










Reply With Quote




