Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 29314
-
10-31-24 22:00 #24529Regular Member

Posts: 16Bobo
Finally saw the famous Bobo because well, everyone posts about her and I didn't want to miss out. 10/10 Body. 9/10 face. 1/10 Massage. 7/10 fun. I paid for an hour got 30 minutes, with 10 minutes of setting up and cleaning up so really only 20 minutes. She's fun. She's different. I'll have to be in the mood for something crazy to want to go back.
-
10-31-24 21:59 #24528Senior Member

Posts: 27Allie Spa
I called to make an appointment and was told that today I am treating Shasha. After I arrived, she picked me up and took me to my room. Shasha is very cute, with a slim figure and charming curves. At least, my evaluation of her appearance is 8 points. We arranged for an hour, including showering. The shower was great, very relaxing, and all important areas received sufficient attention and soap. After returning to the room, I received a fairly good massage, including walking on my back. During the massage, I can privately massage Shasha 's underwear. The only drawback is that the speed is faster than what I like. On the other hand, I chose CFS / CBJ without any tipping issues. She is one of the most flexible AMP girls I have ever seen. She has done CG, RCG, Mish, Backstep, and then returned to CG, and every time she fucked me as hard as I gave her. She seems to really like it, it's very exciting. This girl can bend like the best among them. The ending was very exciting, with her calmly speaking vulgar language and finally receiving a small kiss. In short, I will come here again for her. I had a great time playing with her.
-
10-31-24 02:38 #24527Senior Member

Posts: 55Lmaoo I visited her once after seeing this post (don't get me wrong she's pretty good) but man it felt like she thought I was a cop or something when I walked in the way she first acted 🤣 definitely planned to see her again but plans don't line up.
Originally Posted by ChipRock
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-24 22:25 #24526Senior Member

Posts: 134Coral
Two cuties moving to Mundy in a day or two.
Originally Posted by RecMonger69
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-24 22:22 #24525Senior Member

Posts: 134Bobo
Me thinks she smokes too much whack.
Originally Posted by Furiosa2024
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-24 17:13 #24524Senior Member

Posts: 97Visiting
Hello guys, I'm visiting from out of town and am looking for a provider with CMT level massage and perhaps with HE or BBBJ.
Preferably around zionsville or Carmel.
Not looking for AMP.
Any recommendations?
-
10-30-24 09:49 #24523Regular Member

Posts: 22I stopped in at UNA spa a few weeks back. The girl was texting while attempting a massage when I was face down. She asked me to flip over after about 10 minutes, I did just that. I flipped on out of the place. Don't waste your time or money.
-
10-29-24 14:35 #24522Regular Member

Posts: 22Bobo
I went to visit Bobo over the weekend. OMG. All of the reports on her are spot on! I paid the. 60 for the hour and not a minute was wasted. You name it, she is game for it. I will repeat over and over again! I gave her 1.2 as a tip, it was well deserved.
-
10-29-24 12:46 #24521Senior Member

Posts: 267I'm torn becsuse I do love a table shower and supposedly Coral has one. But on the other hand I texted Bobo and she said she would shower me. So I really don't know LOL.
Originally Posted by Garmila
[View Original Post]
Mundy was just ok for me. I got exactly what I asked for there. But to me, it seemed like it was more of a business transaction. I do like some sensuality.
-
10-29-24 12:12 #24520Senior Member

Posts: 91Ruby in the Burg
Hadn't been to this location in a while and was short on time so I thought I would give it a spin. I went late afternoon and was able to walk right in. For those that don't know this place is often busy and seem to only have one girl working despite there being at least three room. The girl is usually sitting on a couch at the end of the hallway which lets you know immediately if your going to be seen but can make it difficult to check out the goods. I forget the girls name but I would say she was late 40's with a little weight but nothing awful. She started out with a decent massage but it only lasted maybe 10 min before the flip and there was very little teasing. On the flip the negotiating started immediately. She wanted 80 to let her tits hang out while giving me a handy. My best negotiating technique is to say what I'll pay and if they repeat their number I just get up and start putting my clothes on. I have had a 100% success rate with this technique and she agreed to 60 when I did this. The handjob and the tits were both awful. I would have kicked myself if I had agreed to pay 80. The tits were not even a handful and very saggy. This place started out great with some very attractive girls but it has been more disappointing every time I go. Bottom Line is it's probably not worth your time. I have seen way hotter girls on the little Asia strip on the west side.
-
10-29-24 11:50 #24519Senior Member

Posts: 509My suggestion
If you go see BoBo she will probably not spend much time with the massage but she will check all of the boxes. She's on a mission. Latest posts have me interested to make a return to Coral, Would love to see your review from there. I suggest plan B. Was your visit to Mundy go well?
Originally Posted by ChrissCannon
[View Original Post]
Be Safe g.
-
10-29-24 08:13 #24518Senior Member

Posts: 267Carmel in a couple weeks
Hey guys! About a month ago I was in Fishers and went up to Mundy. In a couple of weeks I'll be in Carmel for a few nights. I think I have it narrowed down to Lesley's or Coral. I'm not a FS guy but I like more the just thr typical Asian Jackhammer. Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions?
-
10-29-24 04:08 #24517Regular Member

Posts: 207319
Ad in 2 backpage if you see ad with girl claiming to be certified with phone last for 7319 pass. I can't believe I fell for eBay gift card trick. Lesson learned.
-
10-28-24 21:33 #24516Senior Member

Posts: 633Good report Shirley.
Good report Shirley. Thanks BCD0101. I think she goes by Sasha and yeah she was good time when I saw her a few weeks ago. I should have repeated there rather than the "Bicycle Shop" a few days ago.
Originally Posted by BCD0101
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-24 20:42 #24515Senior Member

Posts: 633Rush job at the Bicycle Shop. Will definitely not repeat!
Sorry for being late again. I usually want to wait a day or two to put my thoughts together. And in this case whether I'd vent or not.
I had to make a quick trip down to the south side early Thursday evening. Thought I swing by MIG Alley south on my way back just to check things out. The parking lot at the "Bicycle Shop" was empty including along the side in Big Lots' parking lot. So I decided I'd check it out again. Third time a charm? It was not. A short probably 40 ish lady met me once inside the door. I asked if she was the only one working. She then called for another lady. The same "gal" from my previous attempts came out. What had peeked my interest the previous two times was she had long black hair, tall, thin, and looked like a possible decent manmade rack. My eyes must have deceived me previously because once back in the room I got a better look. She was not a young "gal" at all; lady probably 40 ish with maybe some facial tightening. I asked her name and she said Apple. I said I'd go for 30 minutes and asked was that .40? She said yes and immediately said something like "and tip too". Huh? What? Already? I haven't even forked over the. 40 yet nor undressed either. She takes the fee and leaves the room. I start undressing but my mind is also going Apple? I know they change and reuse names all the time but haven't I heard of an "Apple" before and not in a "Merry" complementary way. And no I'm not getting confused with the spa down the street either.
I finish undressing as Apple comes back in. I go over to the table, sit at the edge of it like you would before rolling over. She doesn't even allow me to try. She starts rubbing my legs and junior and wanting to talk turkey. I'm not a real massage guy but I've already got the vibe she's in a hurry. And I don't think it's because of me and my "little" manhood either. She wants $.60 for boom boom. I offer $.20. We haggle for less than a minute, agree to $.30, I get up and pay her. I sit back on the edge of the table, she disrobes, approaches me and I start sucking on the tits (nice looking and size) and reaching around and feeling her small ass. She's making fake moans within about a minute. Another minute and she quickly backs away and wants to put the cover on. I stop her, have her lay face up on the table and I start DATY. Definitely not a tight one because the lips spread open enough to see the entire world if you know what I mean. No odor or anything. I could have dined for some time down there. About two minutes in Apple yells out a bunch of words I of course don't understand. However I know it can't be because I'm doing that fantastic of a job already. The second lady in the AMP must have said something from behind the door and I hear them exchange more words. Another minute or so and Apple wants me to stop and pushes me away. I lay down face up on the table, she hops up, puts her pussy in my face, she slips the cover on junior and we 69. I'm an old guy and usually don't last very long. Maybe another reason why I like to get my money's worth DATY. Anyway while she's sucking junior I can feel her teeth a few times. Thankfully for me and junior that gave us a few extra few minutes to get warmed up. She stops quickly after, hop up on top and start riding. I say to myself just go ahead pop and get out of here. My entire experience was the shortest, rushed, disappointing experience I've had in a long time at an AMP in town. A real rush job. I bet it was under 20 minutes. I will definitely not repeat at the "Bicycle Shop" with Apple!
Now maybe if you've got a big long one and can hold out for a real long time you might be able to make her "meat" her match. She seemed to be able to ride up and down pretty good. And probably could take a pounding too. The way she rushed me she deserves someone who can put it to her good for a long time. LOL!
Finally on my way out the front door I see WTF? Two's company but three's a crowd! There are two additional vehicles parked right out there. I'll assume one guy was inside being taken care of by the other lady. But I have no idea if the other guy was waiting in his vehicle or inside waiting in another room. Either way thanks very much for adding to my rushed experienced.
How many AMPs do you know that have more than two ladies working in the evening at any one time? On the east side I'd say one: Sweets. I'm not as familiar with the south side but other than maybe Sunflower, Lavender Essential Oil and Daily that have been mentioned a couple of times over the year (s) I doubt there are any. Either way who in their right mind would think they'd have a "Merry" time at an AMP that already has two other vehicles parked out in front in the evening. Drive on by, go to McDonald's or Speedway, get a coffee, relax, and come back in 30 minutes.
At least I can take solace in knowing that I got Apple warmed up for someone and he got my immediate "seconds"!









Reply With Quote





