Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 26667
-
11-05-24 11:37 #22542Senior Member

Posts: 499She used to go by lakeshore honey. Do a search for info.
Originally Posted by Tazz51
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-24 10:48 #22541Senior Member

Posts: 73Too good to be true?
Greetings Gentlemen,
I've been in GR off and on for the last few weeks. I've seen this ad several times and was wondering if anyone has taken the plunge. She sure looks "plungeable".
Thanks,
Tomp4.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...n/807539938876
-
11-05-24 10:42 #22540Senior Member

Posts: 319Jazzy j
Hi has anyone seen this one? Reliable? Safe? Service provided that's listed? Accurate pics? Thanks for any info.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/891246335018
-
11-05-24 08:01 #22539Senior Member

Posts: 314Afternoon Delight. Mikelle
Saw her and had a great time at several nice hotels on 28th Street and downtown but just once and never again at that very busy house. I will never go back to the house. Here is the correct link: https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/947469072980.
Originally Posted by OldDutch
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 22:40 #22538Senior Member

Posts: 189Both links you posted are for Breezy. Anyway, keep at her. That persistent deepthroat is worth the price of admission alone. Thank me later.
Originally Posted by OldDutch
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 21:33 #22537Senior Member

Posts: 226Breezy, Afternoon Delight
I tried to set up a time with Breezy this afternoon. After initial response got crickets. I've seen others have had a good experience and hope it was a one-off. https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/014343984608.
After that did not work out I tried to set up a time with "Afternoon Delight. " Got the address in a residential neighborhood and assumed it was an airbnb. Showed up and their were four or five cars crammed in the driveway of the home and another truck with the engine running and a guy inside. Way too much going on there and I bailed. Maybe others have had better luck? https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/014343984608.
-
11-04-24 14:42 #22536Senior Member

Posts: 218Sorry my man. That's her in a nut shell. I have posted a couple of time to avoid. However, some have had good luck. Me, I think she is a junkie that passes out based on my last visit.
Originally Posted by StevesMilin
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 10:42 #22535Senior Member

Posts: 582Mia
We had good communications yesterday. Set a 7 a visit. Reached out to confirm early this morning. Crickets. Nada. Shit. Wasted a little blue pill.
Originally Posted by Dean27
[View Original Post]
Damn.
SS.
-
11-04-24 10:06 #22534Senior Member

Posts: 102Amber BBW
Super friendly gal, refreshingly great comms. Started with BBBJ, finished doggy. QV gets the job done.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/407026118597
-
11-04-24 08:46 #22533Senior Member

Posts: 314Let me please you daddy
This is an ad for a parlor, 60 hhr door fee and 160 hhr donation. More than my budget allows. https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/292483512054.
-
11-04-24 08:36 #22532Senior Member

Posts: 314Sweet Latin Baby
See report in Ripoff section 10/6/24. Speaking of reports, still waiting for your first one.
Originally Posted by JMoney13
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-24 13:43 #22531Senior Member

Posts: 201I have seen her. Nice lady. Looks like her pictures. It was a quick in and out. It was a quick fix. I didn't smell anything fishy but I never went there so not sure on that part.
Originally Posted by StevesMilin
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-24 12:31 #22530Senior Member

Posts: 582Treat me like a lady
https://skipthegames.com/posts/muske...e/488606403827
Anyone see this sexxy MILF? I scheduled a visit tomorrow morning. Hoping to hear some experience.
TIA.
SS.
-
11-02-24 18:43 #22529Senior Member

Posts: 531Tropical Touch
Every Tropical Touch is a complete waste of time and money. It's just eye candy, no extras besides their bikini special which is just a regular bathing suit. Very overpriced sub par massage.
Originally Posted by WillJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-24 07:17 #22528Senior Member

Posts: 41Amber bbw
I saw Amber the other day for a QV. Great communication on her part. Was able to schedule something on short notice. She met me at the back door of a motel off 131. Her room was pretty messy, but most are these days. She is definitely a BBW with huge boobs and a chatty personality. I only wanted a BBBJ and she accommodated my wishes. She actually did pretty good. I cleaned up, and thanked her. Damage was 60 for a qv. Wouldn't be opposed to seeing her again.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand-rapids/female-escorts/caucasian_w/60qv-cum-over-baby-60-qv-call-/598516605429Last edited by Mr Bigshot; 11-02-24 at 07:20. Reason: Forgot link











Reply With Quote





