Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 277 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 327 377 777 1277 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 26667
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22527

    Tropical Touch Grand Rapids / Jenison

    Does anyone have any info on the fine establishment and the ladies that work there. DM me for who I should see and how much they love their customers.

  2. #22526

    Sweet Latin Baby

    Anyone have intel on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/425419202905

    TIA.

  3. #22525

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoDawson  [View Original Post]
    I thought this one was a Bella who had ok reviews from a year or so ago but probably is not. At a 28th street hotel. Wanted 180 hhr but agreed to 150. Set time for about 45 minutes later, then long delays with excuses that did not make much sense and no apology. Short and chubby, covered legs with some excuse about healing dog bite / skin graft but no evidence of where graft came from so likely a bs story. Wanted donation up front, put it on tv stand. Then informed me everything covered, told her not what ad says, mumbled something about her safety and no to BBBJ. I picked up my donation and walked out. https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/031981815283.
    Yea that's her. I reviewed her earlier this year, she is chunkier than her pics would suggest, but the shape is still nice imo. And she was all covered my first date too, but did BBBJ unprompted the second date. I must've caught her just before the start of her decline, cause everything I've heard about her since May has not been good. Got a trusted monger contact in Lansing that's been giving me updates on her. Unfortunately, you're intuition is right about the leg. She's fighting a losing battle with some demons that, if she's lucky, will only cost her that leg.

    It sucks to see the downfall of someone that had potential, but that's the way it goes sometimes. She still has a chance, slight as it may be, so I'm hoping she finds the will to kick the habit before it's too late.

  4. #22524

    Bella

    I thought this one was a Bella who had ok reviews from a year or so ago but probably is not. At a 28th street hotel. Wanted 180 hhr but agreed to 150. Set time for about 45 minutes later, then long delays with excuses that did not make much sense and no apology. Short and chubby, covered legs with some excuse about healing dog bite / skin graft but no evidence of where graft came from so likely a bs story. Wanted donation up front, put it on tv stand. Then informed me everything covered, told her not what ad says, mumbled something about her safety and no to BBBJ. I picked up my donation and walked out. https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/031981815283.

  5. #22523

    Light Ashley

    Haven't hobbied in about 2 months but this one caught my eye. Does anyone have any intel? That ass looks great LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/420898751061

  6. #22522

    Jennifer Love

    Jen was my first venture into the hobby. I keep thinking now I have been around a few years of going back to see her. I was so nervous and keep thing I was going to get arrested and the dream did not turn out the way most would like. Maybe I will go see her in a few weeks.

    Even thought it was my first dream, she was good and tried to make me at easy and walked me through when and where to place the roses. Now I have some experience with dreams I would not do a dream that same way she walked me through it.

    Quote Originally Posted by StudMan90  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/jennifer-lovin

    Has anyone gone through her verification and seen her recently just wondering what to expect and how things went. Feel free to pm me info.

  7. #22521
    Quote Originally Posted by StudMan90  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/jennifer-lovin

    Has anyone gone through her verification and seen her recently just wondering what to expect and how things went. Feel free to pm me info.
    I saw her ten or so years ago. She was a great experience.

  8. #22520

    Jennifer lovin

    https://tryst.link/escort/jennifer-lovin

    Has anyone gone through her verification and seen her recently just wondering what to expect and how things went. Feel free to pm me info.

  9. #22519

    Pasradise

    Quote Originally Posted by BadInfluence  [View Original Post]
    Any feedback on this one? Hoping it's real, but who knows?

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5172522517
    She did respond to me, but donations are way over my budget chart.

    200 Qv 300 HH 400 H.

    Those nipples did make my little head think twice!

  10. #22518

    LeAnn

    Does anybody have input or experience on this one? I haven't noticed anything yet.

    https://tryst.link/massage/leannmich-22

  11. #22517

    Amy

    Little late on this and not a lot to add to what's been said. Seen Amy before she left town. Great experience! She knows what she is doing and makes sure jr is at attention before the cover goes on. Seen at nice hotel clean and smelled good. Only issue for me was the walk through the lobby. Will definitely make time next time she is here.

  12. #22516

    Mandy

    I took a break for bit and jump back in with a visit to Mandy. I have seen her before at Leonard and fuller. She had responded quick and with an easy set up.

    The incall was clean and private. She remembered me and we got comfortable. She is fun and seemed into it. CBJ, DATY, played with those titties, and CFS. K9, finished CG. I will repeat.

  13. #22515
    Check the Muskegon board for Euphoria. Her, or someone, using a shared pic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz51  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Accurate pics? Good service? Is she legit? Only shows oral in her likes but if she's good might be worth it. Thanks for any info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/871038737337

  14. #22514

    Paaradise?

    Any feedback on this one? Hoping it's real, but who knows?

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5172522517

  15. #22513

    Iirc

    Quote Originally Posted by PoppaWoody  [View Original Post]
    What is Megan asking for a donation?
    $ for ss. $. 4 hh. And add. 4 or. 5 for Greek.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape