Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 10356
-
11-05-24 08:34 #9051Senior Member

Posts: 1057Nikki
Yep that's her. I do remember that was some weird shit going on much like the CL girl who hd to have her significant other in the room while you were fucking her LOL they were living in a tent somewhere in deland.
Originally Posted by Evanos
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-24 08:30 #9050Senior Member

Posts: 377That was Nikki if I remember correctly
Here is an old link: https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7549006983.
Originally Posted by Monger654
[View Original Post]
You can actually see the dude in some of those pics. Apparently likes to cross-dress in his spare time.
Definitely some weird stuff going on, but FWIW great pussy. I actually hit the dude up the other day to ask if I could get with her, but they've since split up.
-
11-05-24 01:59 #9049Senior Member

Posts: 1125Just saw her post again. Guess she was pregnant since this review because she says she is still lactating. Hard pass.
Originally Posted by Riley1190
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 23:07 #9048Senior Member

Posts: 1057Weird shit
LMFAO I remember that but zoe was not part of that nonsense, I remember that the (tranny) was hiding behind curtains that really did not hide what they were trying to do. A really fucked up situation based on the review that I recall.
Originally Posted by Monger654
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 22:54 #9047Senior Member

Posts: 1125Isn't she the one suspected of secretly recording with a tranny hiding behind the curtains? (Can't make this stuff up haha).
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 20:22 #9046Senior Member

Posts: 1057Got it
I thought you were changing numbers and she was figuring out your new number. I never even saw her but I did communicate with her and then she would reach out all of the time looking for whatever and finally the reviews started coming in I just decided I did not need to waste time on her. I got rid of that number and I have not heard from her since. LMAO Even when she kept changing numbers she always opened the text with"hey-its zoey".
Originally Posted by Odin24
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 18:17 #9045Regular Member

Posts: 17Bingo
That would be correct. It's like once ever six months from some new number, with the same story. No idea why she gravitated to me, only saw her a few time when she first started posting locally. I stopped after she wanted 120 for qv car date.
Originally Posted by JohnNydss
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 15:38 #9044Senior Member

Posts: 1057Zoey
Correct and there may have been an allegation about a ripoff.
Originally Posted by GiantsLife
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 13:36 #9043Regular Member

Posts: 4I'm guessing that she is the one going through phones like chicklets and simply calling him from her new phone after transferring the numbers she wants to keep.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 12:57 #9042Senior Member

Posts: 461Zoey
This is the chick from Deland that has GPS rates and only gives a BJ right?
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 11:51 #9041Senior Member

Posts: 1057Zoey
I am really confused as to how you can block her so many times and yet she manages to figure out each time you get a new burner number. I block someone and I never hear from them again.
Originally Posted by Odin24
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 07:41 #9040Senior Member

Posts: 32Layla Love
We meet at local motel she was moving to nicer place.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 05:08 #9039Senior Member

Posts: 1057Layla love
She does not have an incall?
Originally Posted by Stevepg2000
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-24 15:21 #9038Regular Member

Posts: 17Zoey
Anyone else getting text again from.
Zoey begging for help, with "rent" before she's kicked out? I swear I've blocked her number multiple times.
-
11-03-24 12:55 #9037Senior Member

Posts: 94Be Careful
I saw her once around 2018. She was staying with DeBary Laura (RIP). I agreed to do a double, just to help her out, because I thought she was a friend of Laura's. Those of you that knew Laura, know her oral skill can't be beat, so Layla pretty much spent the whole time watching Laura do her thing. Afterward, she must have gone through Laura's phone, and found my number. She started blowing my phone up, asking me for money.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






