The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 88 of 691 FirstFirst ... 38 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 138 188 588 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 10356
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9051

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Evanos  [View Original Post]
    Here is an old link: https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7549006983.

    You can actually see the dude in some of those pics. Apparently likes to cross-dress in his spare time.

    Definitely some weird stuff going on, but FWIW great pussy. I actually hit the dude up the other day to ask if I could get with her, but they've since split up.
    Yep that's her. I do remember that was some weird shit going on much like the CL girl who hd to have her significant other in the room while you were fucking her LOL they were living in a tent somewhere in deland.

  2. #9050

    That was Nikki if I remember correctly

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger654  [View Original Post]
    Isn't she the one suspected of secretly recording with a tranny hiding behind the curtains? (Can't make this stuff up haha).
    Here is an old link: https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7549006983.

    You can actually see the dude in some of those pics. Apparently likes to cross-dress in his spare time.

    Definitely some weird stuff going on, but FWIW great pussy. I actually hit the dude up the other day to ask if I could get with her, but they've since split up.

  3. #9049
    Quote Originally Posted by Riley1190  [View Original Post]
    Madison is in Ormond Beach just a couple minutes north of Daytona Beach near A1 A. Huge upseller. Boring, woodpecker-ish BJ. Clothed the entire time, said it is "extra" to lose any clothing. Also was "extra" to pay any attention to the boys. Politely said thanks but no thanks and was happy to just cut my losses and not waste any more time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/310676907019
    Just saw her post again. Guess she was pregnant since this review because she says she is still lactating. Hard pass.

  4. #9048

    Weird shit

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger654  [View Original Post]
    Isn't she the one suspected of secretly recording with a tranny hiding behind the curtains? (Can't make this stuff up haha).
    LMFAO I remember that but zoe was not part of that nonsense, I remember that the (tranny) was hiding behind curtains that really did not hide what they were trying to do. A really fucked up situation based on the review that I recall.

  5. #9047
    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    Correct and there may have been an allegation about a ripoff.
    Isn't she the one suspected of secretly recording with a tranny hiding behind the curtains? (Can't make this stuff up haha).

  6. #9046

    Got it

    Quote Originally Posted by Odin24  [View Original Post]
    That would be correct. It's like once ever six months from some new number, with the same story. No idea why she gravitated to me, only saw her a few time when she first started posting locally. I stopped after she wanted 120 for qv car date.
    I thought you were changing numbers and she was figuring out your new number. I never even saw her but I did communicate with her and then she would reach out all of the time looking for whatever and finally the reviews started coming in I just decided I did not need to waste time on her. I got rid of that number and I have not heard from her since. LMAO Even when she kept changing numbers she always opened the text with"hey-its zoey".

  7. #9045

    Bingo

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnNydss  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing that she is the one going through phones like chicklets and simply calling him from her new phone after transferring the numbers she wants to keep.
    That would be correct. It's like once ever six months from some new number, with the same story. No idea why she gravitated to me, only saw her a few time when she first started posting locally. I stopped after she wanted 120 for qv car date.

  8. #9044

    Zoey

    Quote Originally Posted by GiantsLife  [View Original Post]
    This is the chick from Deland that has GPS rates and only gives a BJ right?
    Correct and there may have been an allegation about a ripoff.

  9. #9043
    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    I am really confused as to how you can block her so many times and yet she manages to figure out each time you get a new burner number. I block someone and I never hear from them again.
    I'm guessing that she is the one going through phones like chicklets and simply calling him from her new phone after transferring the numbers she wants to keep.

  10. #9042

    Zoey

    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    I am really confused as to how you can block her so many times and yet she manages to figure out each time you get a new burner number. I block someone and I never hear from them again.
    This is the chick from Deland that has GPS rates and only gives a BJ right?

  11. #9041

    Zoey

    Quote Originally Posted by Odin24  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else getting text again from.

    Zoey begging for help, with "rent" before she's kicked out? I swear I've blocked her number multiple times.
    I am really confused as to how you can block her so many times and yet she manages to figure out each time you get a new burner number. I block someone and I never hear from them again.

  12. #9040

    Layla Love

    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    She does not have an incall?
    We meet at local motel she was moving to nicer place.

  13. #9039

    Layla love

    Quote Originally Posted by Stevepg2000  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream today that I was in Deland and met Layla (like pic in them) we decided to get a room and have some fun. Started with BBBJ which was ok I was in the mood for something to eat.

    It was really good she was really enjoying it, we moved on to mish and side saddle then finished cow girl. She is true GFE if you are into it.

    She was very nice please be kind to her.
    She does not have an incall?

  14. #9038

    Zoey

    Anyone else getting text again from.

    Zoey begging for help, with "rent" before she's kicked out? I swear I've blocked her number multiple times.

  15. #9037

    Be Careful

    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once around 2018. She was staying with DeBary Laura (RIP). I agreed to do a double, just to help her out, because I thought she was a friend of Laura's. Those of you that knew Laura, know her oral skill can't be beat, so Layla pretty much spent the whole time watching Laura do her thing. Afterward, she must have gone through Laura's phone, and found my number. She started blowing my phone up, asking me for money.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape