Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 276 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 326 376 776 1276 ... LastLast
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 26668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22543

    Upscale mature companion

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomp4  [View Original Post]
    Greetings Gentlemen,

    I've been in GR off and on for the last few weeks. I've seen this ad several times and was wondering if anyone has taken the plunge. She sure looks "plungeable".

    Thanks,

    Tomp4.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...n/807539938876
    Have a look at post #22263 for your answer.

  2. #22542
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz51  [View Original Post]
    Hi has anyone seen this one? Reliable? Safe? Service provided that's listed? Accurate pics? Thanks for any info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/891246335018
    She used to go by lakeshore honey. Do a search for info.

  3. #22541

    Too good to be true?

    Greetings Gentlemen,

    I've been in GR off and on for the last few weeks. I've seen this ad several times and was wondering if anyone has taken the plunge. She sure looks "plungeable".

    Thanks,

    Tomp4.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...n/807539938876

  4. #22540

    Jazzy j

    Hi has anyone seen this one? Reliable? Safe? Service provided that's listed? Accurate pics? Thanks for any info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/891246335018

  5. #22539

    Afternoon Delight. Mikelle

    Quote Originally Posted by OldDutch  [View Original Post]
    I...... I tried to set up a time with "Afternoon Delight. " Got the address in a residential neighborhood and assumed it was an airbnb. Showed up and their were four or five cars crammed in the driveway of the home and another truck with the engine running and a guy inside. Way too much going on there and I bailed. Maybe others have had better luck? https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/014343984608.
    Saw her and had a great time at several nice hotels on 28th Street and downtown but just once and never again at that very busy house. I will never go back to the house. Here is the correct link: https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/947469072980.

  6. #22538
    Quote Originally Posted by OldDutch  [View Original Post]
    I tried to set up a time with Breezy this afternoon. After initial response got crickets. I've seen others have had a good experience and hope it was a one-off. https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/014343984608.

    After that did not work out I tried to set up a time with "Afternoon Delight. " Got the address in a residential neighborhood and assumed it was an airbnb. Showed up and their were four or five cars crammed in the driveway of the home and another truck with the engine running and a guy inside. Way too much going on there and I bailed. Maybe others have had better luck? https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/014343984608.
    Both links you posted are for Breezy. Anyway, keep at her. That persistent deepthroat is worth the price of admission alone. Thank me later.

  7. #22537

    Breezy, Afternoon Delight

    I tried to set up a time with Breezy this afternoon. After initial response got crickets. I've seen others have had a good experience and hope it was a one-off. https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/014343984608.

    After that did not work out I tried to set up a time with "Afternoon Delight. " Got the address in a residential neighborhood and assumed it was an airbnb. Showed up and their were four or five cars crammed in the driveway of the home and another truck with the engine running and a guy inside. Way too much going on there and I bailed. Maybe others have had better luck? https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/014343984608.

  8. #22536
    Quote Originally Posted by StevesMilin  [View Original Post]
    We had good communications yesterday. Set a 7 a visit. Reached out to confirm early this morning. Crickets. Nada. Shit. Wasted a little blue pill.

    Damn.

    SS.
    Sorry my man. That's her in a nut shell. I have posted a couple of time to avoid. However, some have had good luck. Me, I think she is a junkie that passes out based on my last visit.

  9. #22535

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by Dean27  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her. Nice lady. Looks like her pictures. It was a quick in and out. It was a quick fix. I didn't smell anything fishy but I never went there so not sure on that part.
    We had good communications yesterday. Set a 7 a visit. Reached out to confirm early this morning. Crickets. Nada. Shit. Wasted a little blue pill.

    Damn.

    SS.

  10. #22534

    Amber BBW

    Super friendly gal, refreshingly great comms. Started with BBBJ, finished doggy. QV gets the job done.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/407026118597

  11. #22533

    Let me please you daddy

    This is an ad for a parlor, 60 hhr door fee and 160 hhr donation. More than my budget allows. https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/292483512054.

  12. #22532

    Sweet Latin Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by JMoney13  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/425419202905

    TIA.
    See report in Ripoff section 10/6/24. Speaking of reports, still waiting for your first one.

  13. #22531
    I have seen her. Nice lady. Looks like her pictures. It was a quick in and out. It was a quick fix. I didn't smell anything fishy but I never went there so not sure on that part.

    Quote Originally Posted by StevesMilin  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/muske...e/488606403827

    Anyone see this sexxy MILF? I scheduled a visit tomorrow morning. Hoping to hear some experience.

    TIA.

    SS.

  14. #22530

    Treat me like a lady

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/muske...e/488606403827

    Anyone see this sexxy MILF? I scheduled a visit tomorrow morning. Hoping to hear some experience.

    TIA.

    SS.

  15. #22529

    Tropical Touch

    Quote Originally Posted by WillJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on the fine establishment and the ladies that work there. DM me for who I should see and how much they love their customers.
    Every Tropical Touch is a complete waste of time and money. It's just eye candy, no extras besides their bikini special which is just a regular bathing suit. Very overpriced sub par massage.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape