Thread: Asian ads
+
Add Report
Results 946 to 960 of 2248
-
11-04-24 19:03 #1303Senior Member

Posts: 214So far they have had 3 different locations, the most recent of which I was not a fan.
Originally Posted by ForceOfNature
[View Original Post]
Upon my last inquiry they didn't have any girls in Raleigh rn, but might have someone back on schedule by Saturday.
-
11-02-24 21:41 #1302Senior Member

Posts: 45Sweatgirls Location
So are they located in southeast Raleigh now? The last time I saw someone from that agency was back in August, and then it was located in north Raleigh.
Originally Posted by FuckHard
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-24 19:59 #1301Senior Member

Posts: 140Pink Butterfly
I see a few of their ads on rub rankings. Anyone try them?
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...481-49524.html
-
10-31-24 15:39 #1300Senior Member

Posts: 81Ramsey
Always the women get arrested, not the pimps.
Originally Posted by Reddington1
[View Original Post]
[Police Mugshots deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove the mugshots of persons who were arrested from the report.
Posting the mugshots of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.
Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs.
Thanks!
-
10-31-24 10:15 #1299Senior Member

Posts: 108Damn!
Jesus! Glad I went when I did. There was at least 3 ladies there that were visible. May have been another.
Originally Posted by IBuyIt2
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-24 09:36 #1298Senior Member

Posts: 52You lucked out
According to the Wake County arrests website, two women at the Ramsey Ct address were busted. The time listed was 15:20, which I think translates into 3:20 in the afternoon. Looks like you missed the fireworks by a few hours. Again, everyone be safe, LEO might be up on these places, don't want your car or plate number on their radar.
Originally Posted by Reddington1
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-24 08:04 #1297Senior Member

Posts: 617Morrisville
Any word on this place?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/443818457166
-
10-31-24 08:03 #1296Senior Member

Posts: 617What's the menu like there? And how much?
Originally Posted by Reddington1
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-24 01:08 #1295Senior Member

Posts: 297https://www.wral.com/story/warrant-v...eigh/21550509/
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-24 22:33 #1294Senior Member

Posts: 297After the news story(WRAL) and recent arrest, this was inevitable.
Originally Posted by IBuyIt2
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-24 22:09 #1293Senior Member

Posts: 108Compromised??
Was there at 11 am today.. No problem.
Originally Posted by IBuyIt2
[View Original Post]
Business as usual.
-
10-30-24 21:07 #1292Senior Member

Posts: 52Sorry, I forgot the ad
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/177970088
Be safe out there.
-
10-30-24 21:00 #1291Senior Member

Posts: 52Avoid Ramsey street
Hey guys, it looks like the Ramsey Street location has been compromised. Check the website for 10/30/2024. It might not have been a good idea to post the address in the ad.
-
10-30-24 16:06 #1290Senior Member

Posts: 312SE Raleigh
LOL, anything in 27610 is a hard pass for me. I would imagine police presence is a constant there haha.
Originally Posted by FuckHard
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-24 11:42 #1289Senior Member

Posts: 83Sweat girls CC
Visited Sunday and drew CC. Believe she is new to the game as she was trying but was not that good. Toothy BBJ, shallow CFS. Baby damage. But is a nice girl and I didn't have any issues nor did I spot any law.
Originally Posted by FuckHard
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





