Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 901 to 915 of 5327
-
11-04-24 19:38 #4427Senior Member

Posts: 1702She used to do cash and dash
She used to do cash and dash or have a pissed off boyfriend show up. From what I understand she has cleaned up her act nowadays. However $350 for a car date is too much for me.
Originally Posted by Massage6969
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 17:55 #4426Senior Member

Posts: 30Christina
Hello all,
I'm from T-town & scenery is not nice. Trying to branch out saw Christina was wonder if anyone has seen her & what's her reviews.
-
11-02-24 21:36 #4425Senior Member

Posts: 83Candy
Hey, anyone on here spent time with Candy?
-
10-31-24 23:34 #4424Senior Member

Posts: 107Do pic search
Learn how to verify posted pics. It clearly shows pics have been used in several cities and video sex ads. Looks like you are new and might find the "Newbie" thread in the GR forum to be useful. Knowledge will help you to be wiser. FWIW, Mr Boybear.
Originally Posted by Trvltkforfun
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-24 19:10 #4423Senior Member

Posts: 1702Fake.
I can tell just by the wording of the post that it is fake.
Originally Posted by Trvltkforfun
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-24 17:48 #4422Senior Member

Posts: 107SS duo on Halloween
Had a quick duo session with Steviejayy and her partner McKenzie. Steviejayy is clearly losing weight compared to a few years ago. They.
-
10-31-24 17:38 #4421Senior Member

Posts: 515Set up?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/074374102478
Made contact with her and she told me"you have one shot to send me a pic". I'm guessing it would be used against you. Stay safe gents. JK.
-
10-31-24 17:27 #4420Senior Member

Posts: 515Fake
I wouldn't be surprised to find out that's not her at all.
Originally Posted by Trvltkforfun
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-24 13:15 #4419Regular Member

Posts: 932 yo mom
Seems fake. Any try this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...d/132791798881
-
10-30-24 14:59 #4418Senior Member

Posts: 1702Angie
Saw Angie for the throat goat special today. Was fantastic, probably in the top three of all time. No BS or games. From the time I called her, until when I showed up, it was maybe 15 minutes. If you haven't seen her I would recommend.
-
10-26-24 06:09 #4417Banned Member

Posts: 132JJ was one of the guys I looked up to the most. I try to emulate his attitude. One hell of gentleman and a benchmark for us all. I hope he's lying in green pastures, beside still waters. Godspeed Jimmy!
Originally Posted by KZooTravler
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-24 16:05 #4416Senior Member

Posts: 515Hands down Shyne
I have seen both women and without a doubt Shyne is the way to go. Attractive, smells nice and aims to please.
Originally Posted by GuyIncognit0
[View Original Post]
Angie does an awesome BBBJ but that's about it in my opinion.
Be safe. JK.
-
10-23-24 14:57 #4415Senior Member

Posts: 111Rip jj
One of best guys in here who always had the 411 on everyone and wasn't a jerk just helpful.
Originally Posted by TeddyBear96
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-24 10:35 #4414Senior Member

Posts: 277
-
10-22-24 13:20 #4413Senior Member

Posts: 149Kennedy encounter
I met with Kennedy over a year ago, and while she was a bit hard to get ahold of at first, once we made contact everything went very smooth and it was a great date. Hosted in a room at a castle in K'zoo and she was timely, freshly showered and had a very open menu. The fact that she is a former dancer was what really piqued my initial interest and she had the look and body of a dancer in spades. Haven't seen her since however, so things could have changed. I know when I saw her she was very open and honest about her PAST demons and there were a few scars on her body from the damage. But there were no signs of current usage when we met and she was quite proud of her recovery. Hope she's still sober.
Originally Posted by GFeon1
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





