The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 61 of 356 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 111 161 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 5327
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4427

    She used to do cash and dash

    Quote Originally Posted by Massage6969  [View Original Post]
    Hello all,

    I'm from T-town & scenery is not nice. Trying to branch out saw Christina was wonder if anyone has seen her & what's her reviews.
    She used to do cash and dash or have a pissed off boyfriend show up. From what I understand she has cleaned up her act nowadays. However $350 for a car date is too much for me.

  2. #4426

    Christina

    Hello all,

    I'm from T-town & scenery is not nice. Trying to branch out saw Christina was wonder if anyone has seen her & what's her reviews.

  3. #4425

    Candy

    Hey, anyone on here spent time with Candy?

  4. #4424

    Do pic search

    Quote Originally Posted by Trvltkforfun  [View Original Post]
    Learn how to verify posted pics. It clearly shows pics have been used in several cities and video sex ads. Looks like you are new and might find the "Newbie" thread in the GR forum to be useful. Knowledge will help you to be wiser. FWIW, Mr Boybear.

  5. #4423

    Fake.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trvltkforfun  [View Original Post]
    I can tell just by the wording of the post that it is fake.

  6. #4422

    SS duo on Halloween

    Had a quick duo session with Steviejayy and her partner McKenzie. Steviejayy is clearly losing weight compared to a few years ago. They.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails received_1117357386442298.jpg‎   received_1553007908648273.jpg‎   received_906418584324135.jpg‎   received_1098151851694478.jpg‎   received_466018912662024.jpg‎  


  7. #4421

    Set up?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/074374102478

    Made contact with her and she told me"you have one shot to send me a pic". I'm guessing it would be used against you. Stay safe gents. JK.

  8. #4420

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Trvltkforfun  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't be surprised to find out that's not her at all.

  9. #4419

    32 yo mom


  10. #4418

    Angie

    Saw Angie for the throat goat special today. Was fantastic, probably in the top three of all time. No BS or games. From the time I called her, until when I showed up, it was maybe 15 minutes. If you haven't seen her I would recommend.

  11. #4417
    Quote Originally Posted by KZooTravler  [View Original Post]
    One of best guys in here who always had the 411 on everyone and wasn't a jerk just helpful.
    JJ was one of the guys I looked up to the most. I try to emulate his attitude. One hell of gentleman and a benchmark for us all. I hope he's lying in green pastures, beside still waters. Godspeed Jimmy!

  12. #4416

    Hands down Shyne

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyIncognit0  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen either, any opinions on who I should try first? Thanks.
    I have seen both women and without a doubt Shyne is the way to go. Attractive, smells nice and aims to please.

    Angie does an awesome BBBJ but that's about it in my opinion.

    Be safe. JK.

  13. #4415

    Rip jj

    One of best guys in here who always had the 411 on everyone and wasn't a jerk just helpful.

    Quote Originally Posted by TeddyBear96  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear. RIP JJ. That explains why he did not reply back to my request for contact information for Nikki.

  14. #4414

  15. #4413

    Kennedy encounter

    Quote Originally Posted by GFeon1  [View Original Post]
    I met with Kennedy over a year ago, and while she was a bit hard to get ahold of at first, once we made contact everything went very smooth and it was a great date. Hosted in a room at a castle in K'zoo and she was timely, freshly showered and had a very open menu. The fact that she is a former dancer was what really piqued my initial interest and she had the look and body of a dancer in spades. Haven't seen her since however, so things could have changed. I know when I saw her she was very open and honest about her PAST demons and there were a few scars on her body from the damage. But there were no signs of current usage when we met and she was quite proud of her recovery. Hope she's still sober.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape