Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22970
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD138  [View Original Post]
    Dude. Everything about this ad is fake.
    Saw her pic in a different city!

  2. #22969
    Quote Originally Posted by AceRimmer340  [View Original Post]
    From my understanding, Lakes lost their lease and Lilly will be the sole owner of OK. I've been seeing Lilly for 3 or 4 years. She is very playful and gives a great massage. In the top 5 for me. She gives a very good tease and allows diy. There maybe more if she gets to know you. Definitely one of my favorites.
    Thanks. Yes, she's always fun and a great massage.

  3. #22968

    Ok

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Any info on OK Massage off Muegge in St Chuck? Lily from Lakes Massage (now closed) is now there. Do they have a history of erotic massage? Never seen them mentioned before.
    From my understanding, Lakes lost their lease and Lilly will be the sole owner of OK. I've been seeing Lilly for 3 or 4 years. She is very playful and gives a great massage. In the top 5 for me. She gives a very good tease and allows diy. There maybe more if she gets to know you. Definitely one of my favorites.

  4. #22967

    Uuuuuhhhhhh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    I almost pulled the trigger on this one but I had to pause. She wanted an eBay gift card for the donation amount on the first visit. However, she said I would hand to it her, none of that send me the numbers scammer stuff. She sounded legit and was pretty nice via text. I just wanted to see if someone else seen her before I TOFTT.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ion-50864.html
    Dude. Everything about this ad is fake.

  5. #22966

    Scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    I almost pulled the trigger on this one but I had to pause. She wanted an eBay gift card for the donation amount on the first visit. However, she said I would hand to it her, none of that send me the numbers scammer stuff. She sounded legit and was pretty nice via text. I just wanted to see if someone else seen her before I TOFTT.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ion-50864.html
    If you would have gotten the gift card she'd would have tried to get you to arrive at the meeting location and then tried her hardest to the card information out of you without actually ever meeting face to face. The scammers will send you to a hotel, even give you a room number all to get the card info from you.

  6. #22965

    Angel

    I almost pulled the trigger on this one but I had to pause. She wanted an eBay gift card for the donation amount on the first visit. However, she said I would hand to it her, none of that send me the numbers scammer stuff. She sounded legit and was pretty nice via text. I just wanted to see if someone else seen her before I TOFTT.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ion-50864.html

  7. #22964
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    Both Jasmines. Chippewa and Manchester in Ballwin are for sure MT HJ. I have tried Rainbow (the old BLDS on Manchester and Barrett Station) twice. No joy either time.

    My last trip to Chen Sheng included the pants coming down and the ever cryptic (you come back later next time.) About two weeks later they were busted.
    Any info on OK Massage off Muegge in St Chuck? Lily from Lakes Massage (now closed) is now there. Do they have a history of erotic massage? Never seen them mentioned before.

  8. #22963

    Shhhh Angie

    Quote Originally Posted by OakBarrel2  [View Original Post]
    Agree with you, Angie might not be everyone's cup of tea but I always have had fun with her. She's sweet, reliable, and provides a good experience at a reasonable cost.
    I tried contacting her today since I saw a new ad posted, but she's not taking new clients. What area is she in anyways?

  9. #22962

    That's Leia

    Quote Originally Posted by Parboil  [View Original Post]
    Was going to contact her years ago but after some homework decided not to, now I have never seen her but pics are not her and she is much heavier than the posted photos. She is in Florissant and been posting for a long time there are a few reviews on TER if you search her phone number.

  10. #22961

    Intel Request


  11. #22960

    Posted

    Quote Originally Posted by FarmFun  [View Original Post]
    Where was that posted or did she whisper that in your ear.
    I stay away from crazy.

  12. #22959

    That's new

    Quote Originally Posted by RHornyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Is now Cherry Bloom, I am sure it must be one of several personalities.
    Where was that posted or did she whisper that in your ear.

  13. #22958

    Crazy Abby

    Is now Cherry Bloom, I am sure it must be one of several personalities.

  14. #22957
    Quote Originally Posted by SkeeWurt  [View Original Post]
    Talking in the third person is creepy AF Sparky.
    Thanks Sparky

    Some studies suggest that using the third person can help people think more wisely. By describing a situation from a detached perspective, people may be able to see the bigger picture and consider other people's perspectives.

  15. #22956
    Quote Originally Posted by RickBarnes  [View Original Post]
    Every time I ready one of Sparky's posts, I'm reminded of Bob Dole.
    Yep. The old SNL norm MacDonald "Bob Dole doesn't talk about Bob Dole in the third person. I'm Bob Dole".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape