High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22949

    SshhAngie

    Quote Originally Posted by Headmasterstl  [View Original Post]
    Hidden120 says she has a great release. Can anyone be more specific about the type of release (HJ, BJ, etc.)?
    Sparky has never gotten anything other than HJ with Ssshh Angie. But she's friendly, reasonably good looking, and can give a nice rub.

  2. #22948

    Abreviations

    Thanks. Neither MT or FH are listed terms under the FAQ so I'm still not sure if they mean Four Hands and Mutual Touching or what.

    Quote Originally Posted by SparkySmith  [View Original Post]
    Look in the upper left of the page: FAQ, then Forum terms and abbreviations.

  3. #22947

    Angie

    Hidden120 says she has a great release. Can anyone be more specific about the type of release (HJ, BJ, etc.)?

    Quote Originally Posted by SparkySmith  [View Original Post]
    Ssshhh Angie has had an ad in Rub Rankings for a long time. Sparky hasn't seen her in several years, but she probably hasn't changed much. Sparky does recommend her.

  4. #22946
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden120  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her in a long time. She was bigger, not the hottest, but she is very friendly, and she does give a great release for not a lot of money. I haven't even come across an ad for her in forever. Thought she quit.
    Ssshhh Angie has had an ad in Rub Rankings for a long time. Sparky hasn't seen her in several years, but she probably hasn't changed much. Sparky does recommend her.

  5. #22945
    Quote Originally Posted by Headmasterstl  [View Original Post]
    I admit I've not been active in the hobby for a while. I see some abbreviations that I'm unsure of. What is MT (mutual touching?) and what is FH (four hands?
    Look in the upper left of the page: FAQ, then Forum terms and abbreviations.

  6. #22944

    Terminology

    I admit I've not been active in the hobby for a while. I see some abbreviations that I'm unsure of. What is MT (mutual touching?) and what is FH (four hands?

  7. #22943

    Angie or Kelly?

    The girl in the ad below says her name is Kelly. She looks hot so I'm wondering if anyone has seen her and can comment on what's on the menu (her ad says "VIP Upgrade $100" - what's VIP Upgrade?

    Quote Originally Posted by RHornyBoy  [View Original Post]

  8. #22942

    Ssshhhhhh Angie

    Quote Originally Posted by RicharddAngle  [View Original Post]
    Angie's had the same pics for a loooong time and I haven't seen a report on her forever. I've never pulled the trigger cause I can't imagine her looks and weight have improved over the years.
    I haven't seen her in a long time. She was bigger, not the hottest, but she is very friendly, and she does give a great release for not a lot of money. I haven't even come across an ad for her in forever. Thought she quit.

  9. #22941
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    What about aCBJ?
    No, there is no CBJ or FS of any kind. But she is a sweetheart. I've never left unhappy or had a bad experience with her.

  10. #22940
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2117  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing summer over 10 years and can guarantee there will never be anything bare with her Shs does Nude sensual mutual touch and the occasional sensual nuru but no BBBJ and no FS.
    What about aCBJ?

  11. #22939
    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Sexy Sara that post on Rubrankings? Unfortunately it looks like she only does Outcalls. She doesn't show her face, but her body looks spectacular. She's a "Verified Member" so I'm inclined to believe the photos are legit. Really curious how good her services are and what options there are when it comes to extras. Any info is appreciated felllas.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...all-26889.html
    Been seeing her for over a year occasionally. Fantastic bod, nude and MT but extras may come after she gets to know you. Definitely worth it.

  12. #22938

    Sexy Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Sexy Sara that post on Rubrankings? Unfortunately it looks like she only does Outcalls. She doesn't show her face, but her body looks spectacular. She's a "Verified Member" so I'm inclined to believe the photos are legit. Really curious how good her services are and what options there are when it comes to extras. Any info is appreciated felllas.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...all-26889.html
    This gal has been around for about a decade. Probably mid-30's now, and still looks as fit as when I first saw her (and I did see her several times). Her photos show she still has a petite tight body, just as I remember. Except for two things.

    First, she has invested a lot in tattoos on her backside. She maybe had a single discreet one years ago. Now, many more inky spots adorn her body. And she invested a lot in her chest, or maybe some sugar daddy did. She had normal, nice breasts, but now nice and huge. She'll use them on you and allow some touching. The last time I saw her was probably about 5 or 6 years ago. Which was about the time that my SO retired so my ability to host a daytime visitor was also retired. (Dammit.).

    As for extras, I recall asking once or twice, well more like a gentle hint or suggestion, and it was clear it wasn't going to happen. She seemed to have gotten more business-like and less sensual as time went by. Which happens with almost every provider in any genre of delightful enjoyment that we review on here. In short, go for it if you want, but do not expect anything beyond a HJ and don't expect her to host. You might invite her to your hotel room if you're in from out of town, but renting a room for a 15 minute non-therapeutic, non-professional rub and tug at her price? Kinda nuts.

    LTB.

  13. #22937

    Sexy Sara

    Has anyone seen Sexy Sara that post on Rubrankings? Unfortunately it looks like she only does Outcalls. She doesn't show her face, but her body looks spectacular. She's a "Verified Member" so I'm inclined to believe the photos are legit. Really curious how good her services are and what options there are when it comes to extras. Any info is appreciated felllas.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...all-26889.html

  14. #22936
    Quote Originally Posted by Headmasterstl  [View Original Post]
    What kind of options are available for the finish? I'm especially interested in BBBJ but open to other choices. Just want to know what's on the menu.
    I've been seeing summer over 10 years and can guarantee there will never be anything bare with her Shs does Nude sensual mutual touch and the occasional sensual nuru but no BBBJ and no FS.

  15. #22935
    Quote Originally Posted by Headmasterstl  [View Original Post]
    What kind of options are available for the finish? I'm especially interested in BBBJ but open to other choices. Just want to know what's on the menu.
    Ok, I've been seeing summer over 10 years can guarantee there will never be anything bare with her. She is nude sensual with some mutual touch, sometimes a sensual nuru but no BBBJ and no FS. She is a sweetheart, please be respectful.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape