Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 80 of 552 FirstFirst ... 30 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 130 180 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 8271
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7086

    Vibes are high

    Boys I'm hitting up either kittens or Pandys tonight. Feeling good. Going to be fun either way, even if it's a shark tank since it's a Saturday. Anybody out tonight? Let's fucking get it.

  2. #7085
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Faith Goodtime

    I see Faith at Pandora.

    She good time. Like wang. 300 15 minute.

    I only need 5. Hahaha. She make me cum fast.

  3. #7084
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    Just a word of advice. Some of these strippers will get very possessive.

    First time it happened to me was with Ava a while back.

    She and I were having regular good time fucking in VIP rooms. When I started branching out more she got really jealous. I rarely fuck her now because of it.

    Then about 6 months ago same thing happened with Monse.

    I still fuck Monse. Keep an arms length from the strippers.

    They don't control us. If I want different pussy, I am going to get different pussy.
    Just see other dancer. They just want money. No love.

  4. #7083
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Once some of them cut you off, its hard to get back in their good graces.
    Her good graces? LOL It is the other way around. They both ask for dances regularly. I only accept if I am in the mood for what they offer.

    In the end they are just escort s.

  5. #7082

    Worst part. IMHO

    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    Just a word of advice. Some of these strippers will get very possessive.

    First time it happened to me was with Ava a while back.

    She and I were having regular good time fucking in VIP rooms. When I started branching out more she got really jealous. I rarely fuck her now because of it.

    Then about 6 months ago same thing happened with Monse.

    I still fuck Monse. Keep an arms length from the strippers.

    They don't control us. If I want different pussy, I am going to get different pussy.
    Once some of them cut you off, its hard to get back in their good graces.

  6. #7081

    Same with escorts

    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    Just a word of advice. Some of these strippers will get very possessive.

    First time it happened to me was with Ava a while back.

    She and I were having regular good time fucking in VIP rooms. When I started branching out more she got really jealous. I rarely fuck her now because of it.

    Then about 6 months ago same thing happened with Monse.

    I still fuck Monse. Keep an arms length from the strippers.

    They don't control us. If I want different pussy, I am going to get different pussy.
    That goes the same with escorts. There are some chicks who will get catty if they see you banged a chick on the board that they don't like. Even funnier, there are some hoes who will say "don't write a review, because I'm friends with (other hoe you banged) and I don't want to catch any drama for her stack getting shorted." I'm not saying it makes any sense; just saying it can happen. Beyotches be crazy.

  7. #7080

    Possessive Strippers

    Just a word of advice. Some of these strippers will get very possessive.

    First time it happened to me was with Ava a while back.

    She and I were having regular good time fucking in VIP rooms. When I started branching out more she got really jealous. I rarely fuck her now because of it.

    Then about 6 months ago same thing happened with Monse.

    I still fuck Monse. Keep an arms length from the strippers.

    They don't control us. If I want different pussy, I am going to get different pussy.

  8. #7079

    New

    New to Seattle clubs. Never got anything extra in Portland. When do you talk extras? Do you buy a single dance and discuss there, or just bring it up at the table when they come by?

  9. #7078

    Skillz

    Quote Originally Posted by Perppa  [View Original Post]
    I ran into Morgan. She got my attention for first time in a long while. It was deep and warm inside. Still love my Atf. Maybe I can get them to duo for me in rooms. The room furthest away from entrance so no one hears. Or maybe by front so everyone hears?
    Morgan can still suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

  10. #7077
    Saw a dancer named Lyrica at Pandoras last week, but didn't have time to linger. Any reports on how she does?

  11. #7076

    Cheated

    I ran into Morgan. She got my attention for first time in a long while. It was deep and warm inside. Still love my Atf. Maybe I can get them to duo for me in rooms. The room furthest away from entrance so no one hears. Or maybe by front so everyone hears?

  12. #7075
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    It wasn't me that day. It was yesterday. LOL.

    That woman will ride a dick. I planted two in her. She was super horny.
    She is a trooper!

  13. #7074
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by HowlettJames  [View Original Post]
    New girl at Sugars. She used to work at Pandoras. Her VIP FS is 500 but she can be talked down. Some enthusiasts sounds from her but if she's in a bad mood it's a starfish.
    You can find her on the blade for half that rate.

  14. #7073
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    I was getting a blow job in a room today.

    I don't know who ot was but somebody was hammering Monse in the next room. LOL High Five Champ!
    It wasn't me that day. It was yesterday. LOL.

    That woman will ride a dick. I planted two in her. She was super horny.

  15. #7072

    Snow at Sugars

    New girl at Sugars. She used to work at Pandoras. Her VIP FS is 500 but she can be talked down. Some enthusiasts sounds from her but if she's in a bad mood it's a starfish.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape