Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 8286
-
11-03-24 12:55 #7101Senior Member

Posts: 178Morgan?
Is she pictured anywhere on Pandora's insta?
Originally Posted by LSteele
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-24 22:58 #7100Senior Member

Posts: 52Vibes are high
Boys I'm hitting up either kittens or Pandys tonight. Feeling good. Going to be fun either way, even if it's a shark tank since it's a Saturday. Anybody out tonight? Let's fucking get it.
-
11-02-24 15:55 #7099I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Faith Goodtime
I see Faith at Pandora.
She good time. Like wang. 300 15 minute.
I only need 5. Hahaha. She make me cum fast.
-
11-02-24 14:14 #7098I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Just see other dancer. They just want money. No love.
Originally Posted by PRodick
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-24 14:09 #7097Senior Member

Posts: 177Her good graces? LOL It is the other way around. They both ask for dances regularly. I only accept if I am in the mood for what they offer.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
In the end they are just escort s.
-
11-02-24 13:23 #7096Senior Member

Posts: 444Worst part. IMHO
Once some of them cut you off, its hard to get back in their good graces.
Originally Posted by PRodick
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-24 12:47 #7095Senior Member

Posts: 1115Same with escorts
That goes the same with escorts. There are some chicks who will get catty if they see you banged a chick on the board that they don't like. Even funnier, there are some hoes who will say "don't write a review, because I'm friends with (other hoe you banged) and I don't want to catch any drama for her stack getting shorted." I'm not saying it makes any sense; just saying it can happen. Beyotches be crazy.
Originally Posted by PRodick
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-24 12:32 #7094Senior Member

Posts: 177Possessive Strippers
Just a word of advice. Some of these strippers will get very possessive.
First time it happened to me was with Ava a while back.
She and I were having regular good time fucking in VIP rooms. When I started branching out more she got really jealous. I rarely fuck her now because of it.
Then about 6 months ago same thing happened with Monse.
I still fuck Monse. Keep an arms length from the strippers.
They don't control us. If I want different pussy, I am going to get different pussy.
-
11-02-24 12:26 #7093Regular Member

Posts: 13New
New to Seattle clubs. Never got anything extra in Portland. When do you talk extras? Do you buy a single dance and discuss there, or just bring it up at the table when they come by?
-
11-02-24 08:22 #7092Senior Member

Posts: 118Skillz
Morgan can still suck a golf ball through a garden hose.
Originally Posted by Perppa
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-24 23:06 #7091Regular Member

Posts: 3Saw a dancer named Lyrica at Pandoras last week, but didn't have time to linger. Any reports on how she does?
-
11-01-24 19:39 #7090Senior Member

Posts: 72Cheated
I ran into Morgan. She got my attention for first time in a long while. It was deep and warm inside. Still love my Atf. Maybe I can get them to duo for me in rooms. The room furthest away from entrance so no one hears. Or maybe by front so everyone hears?
-
11-01-24 18:44 #7089Senior Member

Posts: 1019She is a trooper!
Originally Posted by TeninchBeast
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-24 18:36 #7088Senior Member

Posts: 1019You can find her on the blade for half that rate.
Originally Posted by HowlettJames
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-24 13:00 #7087Senior Member

Posts: 262It wasn't me that day. It was yesterday. LOL.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
That woman will ride a dick. I planted two in her. She was super horny.












Reply With Quote






