Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 8263
-
11-04-24 16:39 #7093Senior Member

Posts: 740Zara
Anyone know anything about Zara at Kittens? She hit me up on SA and is trying to get me in the club. I hate strip clubs because it's a money pit. Is she worth getting some dine-in? BBFS? CIM? Any other acronyms. Any help is appreciated.
So-Crates.
-
11-04-24 13:25 #7092Senior Member

Posts: 653Morgan
Post the Pic of Morgan!
Originally Posted by LSteele
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-24 20:30 #7091Senior Member

Posts: 1102GoodNews / Bad News
Bad News is Seahawks blew it again.
Good News is Monse is at Pandoras and I am going to take my frustration out in a VIP room.
She always makes things better.
-
11-03-24 18:55 #7090Senior Member

Posts: 653She is a naughty s l you t. I am seeing her later at Sugars!
Originally Posted by FakeGnus
[View Original Post]
I am a dirtyfuk.
-
11-03-24 16:50 #7089Senior Member

Posts: 178Can anyone help out with a link to the pic. I don't see her on the pandora ig.
Originally Posted by LSteele
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-24 15:44 #7088Senior Member

Posts: 118Ig
Lately she's been on the club's IG stories.
Originally Posted by Trappin1719
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-24 12:55 #7087Senior Member

Posts: 178Morgan?
Is she pictured anywhere on Pandora's insta?
Originally Posted by LSteele
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-24 22:58 #7086Senior Member

Posts: 52Vibes are high
Boys I'm hitting up either kittens or Pandys tonight. Feeling good. Going to be fun either way, even if it's a shark tank since it's a Saturday. Anybody out tonight? Let's fucking get it.
-
11-02-24 15:55 #7085I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Faith Goodtime
I see Faith at Pandora.
She good time. Like wang. 300 15 minute.
I only need 5. Hahaha. She make me cum fast.
-
11-02-24 14:14 #7084I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Just see other dancer. They just want money. No love.
Originally Posted by PRodick
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-24 14:09 #7083Senior Member

Posts: 175Her good graces? LOL It is the other way around. They both ask for dances regularly. I only accept if I am in the mood for what they offer.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
In the end they are just escort s.
-
11-02-24 13:23 #7082Senior Member

Posts: 443Worst part. IMHO
Once some of them cut you off, its hard to get back in their good graces.
Originally Posted by PRodick
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-24 12:47 #7081Senior Member

Posts: 1111Same with escorts
That goes the same with escorts. There are some chicks who will get catty if they see you banged a chick on the board that they don't like. Even funnier, there are some hoes who will say "don't write a review, because I'm friends with (other hoe you banged) and I don't want to catch any drama for her stack getting shorted." I'm not saying it makes any sense; just saying it can happen. Beyotches be crazy.
Originally Posted by PRodick
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-24 12:32 #7080Senior Member

Posts: 175Possessive Strippers
Just a word of advice. Some of these strippers will get very possessive.
First time it happened to me was with Ava a while back.
She and I were having regular good time fucking in VIP rooms. When I started branching out more she got really jealous. I rarely fuck her now because of it.
Then about 6 months ago same thing happened with Monse.
I still fuck Monse. Keep an arms length from the strippers.
They don't control us. If I want different pussy, I am going to get different pussy.
-
11-02-24 12:26 #7079Regular Member

Posts: 13New
New to Seattle clubs. Never got anything extra in Portland. When do you talk extras? Do you buy a single dance and discuss there, or just bring it up at the table when they come by?










Reply With Quote





