Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 706 to 720 of 3830
-
11-04-24 07:40 #3125Regular Member

Posts: 11FS available? I'm back in town. Googled my favourite place in a2 that used to be on the corner of Medford and Manchester, but I can't seem to find it. Is it not active anymore? Did it move?
Originally Posted by FinallyJoined
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-24 15:57 #3124Senior Member

Posts: 347I haven't been to the one in Ann Arbor yet but from what I've read, the one in Ann Arbor might be better. Maybe not though because the ad's are almost identical in the wording. The Monroe one is definitely a bargain but I prefer younger and more fit. I left a brief description in the toledo forum but someone else left a more descriptive report in the Monroe forum if interested.
Originally Posted by BzerkleyRich
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Parlor-Reports
-
11-01-24 15:30 #3123Senior Member

Posts: 178So, how is the one in Monroe? Do they compare?
Originally Posted by IAmNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-24 12:25 #3122Senior Member

Posts: 186Ypsilanti- relax-relax-relax
Here is her ad on CL.
Originally Posted by HarryDude
[View Original Post]
https://annarbor.craigslist.org/hws/...791142525.html
-
11-01-24 11:57 #3121Senior Member

Posts: 347There is another spa in Monroe with the same name so don't get the two confused with each other.
Originally Posted by RickPete69
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/monro...t/872357098393
-
11-01-24 10:39 #3120Senior Member

Posts: 264https://g.co/kgs/yiWKGaF
Originally Posted by Shoeless1951
[View Original Post]
The forum keeps auto correcting the letter U to you.
-
11-01-24 10:10 #3119Senior Member

Posts: 99You Spa
Sorry Duke, it is U Spa, not You Spa, my bad, on State Street https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...t/109840198774.
Originally Posted by DukeNukem
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-24 09:43 #3118Senior Member

Posts: 484Sounds like a good possibility. I'll reach out to her when my schedule opens up, mid Nov. Hopefully there's a report before mine. She's the redhead on CL right?
Originally Posted by JumpingBean
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-24 06:03 #3117Senior Member

Posts: 186Jenn
She actually brought it up in texting- that she has been doing this many years and knows how to make a man happy. That's all I have.
Originally Posted by HarryDude
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-24 22:13 #3116Senior Member

Posts: 145You Spa
The actual name of the spa is you Spa not You Spa.
Originally Posted by DukeNukem
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-24 20:39 #3115Senior Member

Posts: 517Where is this located? I couldn't find it in a Google search.
Originally Posted by RickPete69
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-24 10:04 #3114Senior Member

Posts: 484Exciting, did you flat out ask if HJ was an option or just about extras? Excited to hear your review, kind of pricey, but if the massage is excellent, she's good looking and an ending it might be worth a splurge once in awhile.
Originally Posted by JumpingBean
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-24 22:05 #3113Regular Member

Posts: 12Denise bath
Saw Denise after reading reviews on this site and seeing her ad on Tryst. Reviews pretty spot on. Nice, private location. Pics are accurate albeit maybe a few years old. Table bath setup unique and cool but not obviously the same as table shower in spa. Massage was surprisingly very good. YMMV but I had a decent experience and left happy but it left a lot to be desired for me based on the cost. Definitely recommend trying if interested ina very good massage and somewhat unique experience. However I probably would not go back just based on number of options out there for similar or less money.
-
10-30-24 17:37 #3112Senior Member

Posts: 187I paid $50 tip on an hour massage and had same extras there. Let's keep this hobby affordable. LOL.
Originally Posted by RickPete69
[View Original Post]
This place really does give a good massage also.
-
10-30-24 15:18 #3111Senior Member

Posts: 99You Spa
Visited you Spa for the first time and drew CiCi. A 40 ish year old woman who was wearing sweats and a flannel shirt (Yikes). She provided one of the best massages I've had in a long time, especially on the feet.
On the flip was able to do some OTC clothes roaming and then she undid her buttons and let me suckle on her medium size tits, probably a B, small C. Good finish.
I hope to draw the larger breasted girl next time.
Will repeat. Paid $120 (50 for a 1/2 hr and $70 for HE) up front so there wasn't any need for stopping to negations.
Be safe.









Reply With Quote






