Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 48 of 256 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 148 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 3830
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3125
    Quote Originally Posted by FinallyJoined  [View Original Post]
    Through usual sights (STG) I stumbled across a post with a 734 number. Reached out, the you Spa on state st. Made appointment. Small office type building. Not sure I would feel comfortable going when the other places are open. I went in the evening. Provider was attractive, maybe mid 40's. You know when they answer the door in leopard print outfit it's going to be fun. Anyway, fantastic massage with tons of teasing. On the flip gave a great HJ. Pulled out the titties and stuck them in my face. Natural C or Ds. Cleaned me up and finished with a great foot massage. 70 to house 50 tip. I left tip out to start so no pause for negotiation. Will repeat. Google U Spa Ann Arbor to find contact info.
    FS available? I'm back in town. Googled my favourite place in a2 that used to be on the corner of Medford and Manchester, but I can't seem to find it. Is it not active anymore? Did it move?

  2. #3124
    Quote Originally Posted by BzerkleyRich  [View Original Post]
    So, how is the one in Monroe? Do they compare?
    I haven't been to the one in Ann Arbor yet but from what I've read, the one in Ann Arbor might be better. Maybe not though because the ad's are almost identical in the wording. The Monroe one is definitely a bargain but I prefer younger and more fit. I left a brief description in the toledo forum but someone else left a more descriptive report in the Monroe forum if interested.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Parlor-Reports

  3. #3123
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmNotMe  [View Original Post]
    There is another spa in Monroe with the same name so don't get the two confused with each other.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/monro...t/872357098393
    So, how is the one in Monroe? Do they compare?

  4. #3122

    Ypsilanti- relax-relax-relax

    Quote Originally Posted by HarryDude  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like a good possibility. I'll reach out to her when my schedule opens up, mid Nov. Hopefully there's a report before mine. She's the redhead on CL right?
    Here is her ad on CL.

    https://annarbor.craigslist.org/hws/...791142525.html

  5. #3121
    Quote Originally Posted by RickPete69  [View Original Post]
    Sorry Duke, it is U Spa, not You Spa, my bad, on State Street https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...t/109840198774.
    There is another spa in Monroe with the same name so don't get the two confused with each other.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/monro...t/872357098393

  6. #3120
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoeless1951  [View Original Post]
    The actual name of the spa is you Spa not You Spa.
    https://g.co/kgs/yiWKGaF

    The forum keeps auto correcting the letter U to you.

  7. #3119

    You Spa

    Sorry Duke, it is U Spa, not You Spa, my bad, on State Street https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...t/109840198774.

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeNukem  [View Original Post]
    Where is this located? I couldn't find it in a Google search.

  8. #3118
    Quote Originally Posted by JumpingBean  [View Original Post]
    She actually brought it up in texting- that she has been doing this many years and knows how to make a man happy. That's all I have.
    Sounds like a good possibility. I'll reach out to her when my schedule opens up, mid Nov. Hopefully there's a report before mine. She's the redhead on CL right?

  9. #3117

    Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by HarryDude  [View Original Post]
    Exciting, did you flat out ask if HJ was an option or just about extras? Excited to hear your review, kind of pricey, but if the massage is excellent, she's good looking and an ending it might be worth a splurge once in awhile.
    She actually brought it up in texting- that she has been doing this many years and knows how to make a man happy. That's all I have.

  10. #3116

    You Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeNukem  [View Original Post]
    Where is this located? I couldn't find it in a Google search.
    The actual name of the spa is you Spa not You Spa.

  11. #3115
    Quote Originally Posted by RickPete69  [View Original Post]
    Visited you Spa for the first time and drew CiCi. A 40 ish year old woman who was wearing sweats and a flannel shirt (Yikes). She provided one of the best massages I've had in a long time, especially on the feet.

    On the flip was able to do some OTC clothes roaming and then she undid her buttons and let me suckle on her medium size tits, probably a B, small C. Good finish.

    I hope to draw the larger breasted girl next time.

    Will repeat. Paid $120 (50 for a 1/2 hr and $70 for HE) up front so there wasn't any need for stopping to negations.

    Be safe.
    Where is this located? I couldn't find it in a Google search.

  12. #3114
    Quote Originally Posted by JumpingBean  [View Original Post]
    I've had recent discussions with her- sounds promising with potential HJ, she was asking for $200 for 60 minutes.

    Once I see her- I'll post something.
    Exciting, did you flat out ask if HJ was an option or just about extras? Excited to hear your review, kind of pricey, but if the massage is excellent, she's good looking and an ending it might be worth a splurge once in awhile.

  13. #3113

    Denise bath

    Saw Denise after reading reviews on this site and seeing her ad on Tryst. Reviews pretty spot on. Nice, private location. Pics are accurate albeit maybe a few years old. Table bath setup unique and cool but not obviously the same as table shower in spa. Massage was surprisingly very good. YMMV but I had a decent experience and left happy but it left a lot to be desired for me based on the cost. Definitely recommend trying if interested ina very good massage and somewhat unique experience. However I probably would not go back just based on number of options out there for similar or less money.

  14. #3112
    Quote Originally Posted by RickPete69  [View Original Post]
    Visited you Spa for the first time and drew CiCi. A 40 ish year old woman who was wearing sweats and a flannel shirt (Yikes). She provided one of the best massages I've had in a long time, especially on the feet.

    On the flip was able to do some OTC clothes roaming and then she undid her buttons and let me suckle on her medium size tits, probably a B, small C. Good finish.

    I hope to draw the larger breasted girl next time.

    Will repeat. Paid $120 (50 for a 1/2 hr and $70 for HE) up front so there wasn't any need for stopping to negations.

    Be safe.
    I paid $50 tip on an hour massage and had same extras there. Let's keep this hobby affordable. LOL.

    This place really does give a good massage also.

  15. #3111

    You Spa

    Visited you Spa for the first time and drew CiCi. A 40 ish year old woman who was wearing sweats and a flannel shirt (Yikes). She provided one of the best massages I've had in a long time, especially on the feet.

    On the flip was able to do some OTC clothes roaming and then she undid her buttons and let me suckle on her medium size tits, probably a B, small C. Good finish.

    I hope to draw the larger breasted girl next time.

    Will repeat. Paid $120 (50 for a 1/2 hr and $70 for HE) up front so there wasn't any need for stopping to negations.

    Be safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape