Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 313 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 363 413 813 1313 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 41286
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36606
    Quote Originally Posted by Andi3030  [View Original Post]
    Just wow. I'll keep you in my prayers.
    Thank you Andi for your kind thoughts and prayers.

  2. #36605

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockies4400  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have experience with this girl? I seem to recall she posted on STG and also seem to recall the reviews were negative but don't have a name to associate with her.
    Anyone have a link to an ad?

  3. #36604

    Peaches

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockies4400  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have experience with this girl? I seem to recall she posted on STG and also seem to recall the reviews were negative but don't have a name to associate with her.
    She is on seeking now. I have talked to her off and on, until she started asking for money for one thing or another. To be fair, I never really made much effort to see her. You may have better luck.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...2-63136be5e652

  4. #36603
    Senior Member


    Posts: 234
    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Did you read her ad? Says covered everything, BJ and FS! Does that sound like fun? Not to me.

    LB.
    I saw and yes I'm ok with it.

  5. #36602

    Her Ad Says Everything BJ and FS Are Covered. Does Not Sound Like Fun To Me!

    Quote Originally Posted by KK904  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/875548659215

    Has anyone seen her? I don't see a name looks like she could be fun.
    Did you read her ad? Says covered everything, BJ and FS! Does that sound like fun? Not to me.

    LB.

  6. #36601
    Senior Member


    Posts: 234

    Anyone seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/875548659215

    Has anyone seen her? I don't see a name looks like she could be fun.

  7. #36600
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 185
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensable  [View Original Post]
    I got ghosted by my go-to provider so I went to STG on my phone and the first nearby ad I saw was Lili, so I texted and set up a dream. The good was she said 100 for qv, I offered 80 and she said ok. Then I said 100 if BBFS and she said ok. That was the only good, everything else with Lili was negative. Got to her hotel in 20 minutes and she kept me waiting for just 5 minutes over and over until I wasted an hour! Finally got to her room body was fair, not tight and some lumps, face was very worn and she clearly is older than her ad implies. She has ok mouth skills, but little mouth and more jerking me off, not my idea of a BJ. I went down to taste her pussy, and pulled away a cream pie was flowing from her hole! She did not clean up or wipe after the guy before me, glad I did not lick her hole in the dark, LOL. She did not like mish, so her on bottom I pumped and filled her hole with my sperm. She was very wet, probably from all the BBFS she does.

    Did a search when I got home Lili is a very high volume BBFS provider. In one day alone she posted her ad 9 times! Figure each time she got a dick, that was at least 9 dicks a day. Does she have a monkey on her back? That volume is unbelievable My concerns are getting a gift from such a high volume provider, so I will be getting tested soon. Will not repeat, poor skills, too long waiting for her, and too much risk.
    Just wow. I'll keep you in my prayers.

  8. #36599

    Lacy 'Say Honey for 10 shekels off'

    Mongers,

    Has anyone a confirmed sighting of this doe? My plumber has reached out and said she says she's at the RR in OP on Youngerman C. Strike one. She texts a lot, has very low prices and seems to be dodging a meet. Strike 2. Yet no request for a deposit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...5/290538954108

    Report:

    My plumber reached out to Nancy to set up a date with Cindy, prolly 60,5'2', big soft T&A. Damage was $70 coins for surprisingly good dome and cfs mish. Cindy is pictured on Nancy's ads sometimes, not in this one. I don't know about Nancy, except I'd say she's not lying about being 330.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...h/154271809977
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-10-30 at 1.32.35 PM.jpg‎  
    Last edited by Tallbert; 10-30-24 at 13:42. Reason: add Lacy pic

  9. #36598
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockies4400  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have experience with this girl? I seem to recall she posted on STG and also seem to recall the reviews were negative but don't have a name to associate with her.
    Have not seen her post in forever. She used to be on my facebook but we all know how they change accounts weekly. Is she posting again?

  10. #36597

    Egypt ghosting

    Last month, I dreamed that I arranged a meet-up with Egypt. Comms started off great. My drive to her place was an hour and I explained to her what my arrival time was going to be prior to committing to going her way.

    She checked in at the halfway point, and I confirmed that my arrival time was still the same. When I was about 2 minutes out, she checked in yet again. And I let her know I would be there in 2 minutes. I arrived at her place and she simply went dark. I waited in the lobby downstairs. Texted her multiple times with respectful words, and got no response at all. I decided to check work email which ended up taking 30 minutes, texted her again after that and still no reply.

    I know that sometimes other mongers jump the line and the ladies will take the fellow who is at their door rather than wait for one on their way. But to just go dark with no communication is simply lame. I left and got my dream satisfied elsewhere. I never got any explanation from her. Won't repeat that again.

  11. #36596

    La Red

    Another jax refugee LOL she's either in daytona or st Aug. I have not figured that out yet but I am guessing she has been in jax. Any thoughts?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...i/659752129898

  12. #36595
    Quote Originally Posted by Ttmft  [View Original Post]
    It has been some time since I updated a report.

    April.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/983246706094

    The Good: Cute, slim and lucid. Safe in-call and good comms. Great BBBJ and killer body IMHO. Grade: A-.

    The Bad: None. We just didn't click 100%.

    Ruby.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...1/839319635472.
    You thought Ruby is curvy? Hmmm. Maybe she's gained weight. That would be good for me.

  13. #36594
    Senior Member


    Posts: 119

    Some Recent Encounters: April, Ruby, and Jazmine. And Bekka

    It has been some time since I updated a report.

    April.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/983246706094

    The Good: Cute, slim and lucid. Safe in-call and good comms. Great BBBJ and killer body IMHO. Grade: A-.

    The Bad: None. We just didn't click 100%.

    Ruby.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...1/839319635472

    The Good: Super attractive, good comms. And safe incall. Excellent BBBJ and gets into it. Fun and sexy. Grade: A.

    The Bad: None. I'm more of a spinner fan and she is curvy. I may be changing my preferences!

    Jazmine / Yazmine.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/526852581687

    The Good: Love her body type, taller than expected, incall in a safe area. Solid comms. Decent BBBJ and seems to get into it. Grade: B / B+.

    The Bad: I've heard that she has some issues with Uncle, seems like there is some candy usage with related dental issues.

    Bekka.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/595017396974

    Well, tried to book a session. She asked for 1/2 upfront. I declined. She then agreed. As I was driving to her incall (about 45 minutes from me), she asked for the deposit again. Total turnoff. I told her no and she tried to get me to come over anyway. She looks good in her pics, but no more deposit for me.

    P.S. RIP to Natalie. She was a gem in our market.

  14. #36593
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockies4400  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have experience with this girl? I seem to recall she posted on STG and also seem to recall the reviews were negative but don't have a name to associate with her.
    Do you have contact info?

  15. #36592
    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    UPDATE: no it isn't legit, will ask for deposit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape