Thread: The Queen City K-girls Discussion
+
Add Report
Results 706 to 720 of 1791
-
11-05-24 08:14 #1086Senior Member

Posts: 51Was BB includes CIP?
Originally Posted by Ohio2222
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 21:14 #1085Regular Member

Posts: 10TOS Olivia
Met with her on the 2nd, taken me a bit to write this.
She is very beautiful, better than the pictures. Friendly and enough English for us to have some conversation before we played. Blue cup went up and down, then into the shower. LFK and DFK, small preview BJ in the shower. Went back to the room and the fun began. Started with BBBJ and I almost burst, went into cowgirl and lost the first one pretty soon after. We talked for a bit just laying there. Went in for another dose and started in mish, went to doggy, and time ran out before I could bust a second time. Back to the showers and off I went. 3. 5 +2 for bb was worth every penny. Will be going back before she leaves.
-
11-04-24 12:31 #1084Senior Member

Posts: 221Yuki
I also had a issue with her. She is attractive. But right from the start she was stand offish. When we got into shower and I reached out to touch her boob she pulled back and push my hand away. From the start she wanted to dictate what was happening and how. Mostly I was ok with that. However she kept pulling away any time I tried to touch her. After the deed she left the room into the bathroom and closed the door most of the way and watched me from there. I thought that was very strange. She came out asked for payment and led me to the door. After leaving I got a call from the agency claiming I had taken her picture. And banned me. I am senior member here and I have never had a issue with any girl. I tried explaining but they just blocked my number, soooo oh well.
Originally Posted by SnatchHappy
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-24 16:17 #1083Senior Member

Posts: 960Sounds like drama because ownership didn't want to spend money for a hotel across the street and the girls aren't making as much money because they are sharing a room. Usually when they have more then 2 girls in the 3rd has a room across the street and Katy just fills in when she has a regular. Girl drama! Doesn't matter where you are from they create drama. Sadly, they expect you to pay just the same. I thought about going this morning. I'm glad I didn't go but I also wish I didn't see the Latina that I did see this morning. That was bad too! This hobby is too damn expensive not to get decent consistent service.
Originally Posted by Fuji_Rw
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-24 14:27 #1082Senior Member

Posts: 106Yuki
I had the same issue with Yuki on Friday. First off, she's super hot. Will satisfy every Japanese school girl fantasy you've ever had.
The moment I walked in I sensed tension. Get to the room and Yuki was definitely elsewhere thoughts wise. After pop1 I let her know that I'm bad with time and let her know I'd need a prompt when it was time for pop2. She was on WeChat typing away like a pissed off person would and barely acknowledged me. She was sweet when engaged but definitely not succeeding in hiding her bad mood. She then did the cute pretend-I'm-asleep (which I find endearing when used properly) but unfortunately she 'woke up' with 5 minutes left. I could have been a little more assertive, and will be in the future, but with her mood I wasn't feeling that being assertive was the play.
-
11-02-24 19:09 #1081Senior Member

Posts: 138Lisa JPLS
So I head good things about Minami and tried to set something up with her but alas she had left. So I see there is another girl there, Lisa. I'm going to put this as short and direct as I can. When I get there a girl is sitting on the couch on her phone, looks mad at the world. I think this can't be the girl I saw on the website, but it is. If that is her, her pics are 10 years old. Her and Katty get in an argument over why she doesn't have her own room. I'm waiting and some dude left and when Yuki comes out of the room more angry arguing. They take me in the room, same sheets, same just used towel on the bed. Lisa ask if I want a shower so yea. In there, I tried to touch her boobs. She pushes my hands away. Not one smile, not a kind word. Get in the room "you lay down". A fair bbj, but I ask about DT and got a angry NO. Grabs the cover and puts it on me, lays down and says you get on top and fuck me. I ask if she would do some CG. NO!, you fuck me. The whole time it's worse than your worse experience in any AMP with constant complaints. I almost left but ask if she would finish head and she agreed. I powered through it and barely was able to finish. Would I recommend her. NO! Save your $. If I had known it would be like this I'd just looked for a SW. Worst experience at JPLS by far. Looks 5, head 4, FS 3, attitude 2. You do the math.
-
11-01-24 12:24 #1080Regular Member

Posts: 6Minami
After hearing about Minami and seeing her pictures I had to go pay her a visit. I have been visiting JP off and on for a year now and this was easily one of the best experiences that I've had there. My experience was much like Geekz. Minami really makes sure that you are satisfied and extremely passionate (his play by play has all the details you want). I was about to book another appointment but according to her she was leaving town and will be back. Don't miss her if she comes back. I'm kicking myself for not seeing her sooner.
-
11-01-24 11:41 #1079Senior Member

Posts: 163Yeah it's an error I think. Probably had her period. Kora back in NYC taking dick on the 5th.
Originally Posted by Donnahito
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-24 21:26 #1078Senior Member

Posts: 52Yeah after taking another look at Olivia's page, looks like ToS scrubbed all her reviews for whatever reason. There used to be 4 reviews in that orange box and 2 mentioned the name Kora. Maybe they reused a template and forgot to edit some words.
Originally Posted by JstlMX
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-24 20:52 #1077Senior Member

Posts: 163She's off schedule now but I just banged her recently in NYC.
Originally Posted by CatPaw
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-24 20:47 #1076Senior Member

Posts: 130No, Kora is in NYC.
Originally Posted by Geekz
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-24 20:31 #1075Senior Member

Posts: 51Olivia
Yeah I'm not sure. Kora was charging 500-600 when she was here. Oliva rate is normal.
Originally Posted by JstlMX
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-24 19:17 #1074Senior Member

Posts: 163Yeah I'm not seeing reviews either. If you click the link for the TER it's just the same page.
Originally Posted by Geekz
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-24 22:09 #1073Senior Member

Posts: 51I missed out on Kora when she was here. I wonder that is true and why the name change. Can you point to the right direction where this review section is?
Originally Posted by Donnahito
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-24 21:54 #1072Senior Member

Posts: 52In their own review section for new girl Olivia, there's people mentioning her name as Kora. If that's the case, service should be great assuming she's the Kora who's been here before. I noticed the girl's names change like Gina / Latte who was here couple months ago.










Reply With Quote



