Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: The Queen City K-girls Discussion

+ Add Report
Page 48 of 120 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 1791
This blog is moderated by ShinamotoJason
  1. #1086
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohio2222  [View Original Post]
    Met with her on the 2nd, taken me a bit to write this.

    She is very beautiful, better than the pictures. Friendly and enough English for us to have some conversation before we played. Blue cup went up and down, then into the shower. LFK and DFK, small preview BJ in the shower. Went back to the room and the fun began. Started with BBBJ and I almost burst, went into cowgirl and lost the first one pretty soon after. We talked for a bit just laying there. Went in for another dose and started in mish, went to doggy, and time ran out before I could bust a second time. Back to the showers and off I went. 3. 5 +2 for bb was worth every penny. Will be going back before she leaves.
    Was BB includes CIP?

  2. #1085

    TOS Olivia

    Met with her on the 2nd, taken me a bit to write this.

    She is very beautiful, better than the pictures. Friendly and enough English for us to have some conversation before we played. Blue cup went up and down, then into the shower. LFK and DFK, small preview BJ in the shower. Went back to the room and the fun began. Started with BBBJ and I almost burst, went into cowgirl and lost the first one pretty soon after. We talked for a bit just laying there. Went in for another dose and started in mish, went to doggy, and time ran out before I could bust a second time. Back to the showers and off I went. 3. 5 +2 for bb was worth every penny. Will be going back before she leaves.

  3. #1084

    Yuki

    Quote Originally Posted by SnatchHappy  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like drama because ownership didn't want to spend money for a hotel across the street and the girls aren't making as much money because they are sharing a room. Usually when they have more then 2 girls in the 3rd has a room across the street and Katy just fills in when she has a regular. Girl drama! Doesn't matter where you are from they create drama. Sadly, they expect you to pay just the same. I thought about going this morning. I'm glad I didn't go but I also wish I didn't see the Latina that I did see this morning. That was bad too! This hobby is too damn expensive not to get decent consistent service.
    I also had a issue with her. She is attractive. But right from the start she was stand offish. When we got into shower and I reached out to touch her boob she pulled back and push my hand away. From the start she wanted to dictate what was happening and how. Mostly I was ok with that. However she kept pulling away any time I tried to touch her. After the deed she left the room into the bathroom and closed the door most of the way and watched me from there. I thought that was very strange. She came out asked for payment and led me to the door. After leaving I got a call from the agency claiming I had taken her picture. And banned me. I am senior member here and I have never had a issue with any girl. I tried explaining but they just blocked my number, soooo oh well.

  4. #1083
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuji_Rw  [View Original Post]
    I had the same issue with Yuki on Friday. First off, she's super hot. Will satisfy every Japanese school girl fantasy you've ever had.

    The moment I walked in I sensed tension. Get to the room and Yuki was definitely elsewhere thoughts wise. After pop1 I let her know that I'm bad with time and let her know I'd need a prompt when it was time for pop2. She was on WeChat typing away like a pissed off person would and barely acknowledged me. She was sweet when engaged but definitely not succeeding in hiding her bad mood. She then did the cute pretend-I'm-asleep (which I find endearing when used properly) but unfortunately she 'woke up' with 5 minutes left. I could have been a little more assertive, and will be in the future, but with her mood I wasn't feeling that being assertive was the play.
    Sounds like drama because ownership didn't want to spend money for a hotel across the street and the girls aren't making as much money because they are sharing a room. Usually when they have more then 2 girls in the 3rd has a room across the street and Katy just fills in when she has a regular. Girl drama! Doesn't matter where you are from they create drama. Sadly, they expect you to pay just the same. I thought about going this morning. I'm glad I didn't go but I also wish I didn't see the Latina that I did see this morning. That was bad too! This hobby is too damn expensive not to get decent consistent service.

  5. #1082

    Yuki

    I had the same issue with Yuki on Friday. First off, she's super hot. Will satisfy every Japanese school girl fantasy you've ever had.

    The moment I walked in I sensed tension. Get to the room and Yuki was definitely elsewhere thoughts wise. After pop1 I let her know that I'm bad with time and let her know I'd need a prompt when it was time for pop2. She was on WeChat typing away like a pissed off person would and barely acknowledged me. She was sweet when engaged but definitely not succeeding in hiding her bad mood. She then did the cute pretend-I'm-asleep (which I find endearing when used properly) but unfortunately she 'woke up' with 5 minutes left. I could have been a little more assertive, and will be in the future, but with her mood I wasn't feeling that being assertive was the play.

  6. #1081

    Lisa JPLS

    So I head good things about Minami and tried to set something up with her but alas she had left. So I see there is another girl there, Lisa. I'm going to put this as short and direct as I can. When I get there a girl is sitting on the couch on her phone, looks mad at the world. I think this can't be the girl I saw on the website, but it is. If that is her, her pics are 10 years old. Her and Katty get in an argument over why she doesn't have her own room. I'm waiting and some dude left and when Yuki comes out of the room more angry arguing. They take me in the room, same sheets, same just used towel on the bed. Lisa ask if I want a shower so yea. In there, I tried to touch her boobs. She pushes my hands away. Not one smile, not a kind word. Get in the room "you lay down". A fair bbj, but I ask about DT and got a angry NO. Grabs the cover and puts it on me, lays down and says you get on top and fuck me. I ask if she would do some CG. NO!, you fuck me. The whole time it's worse than your worse experience in any AMP with constant complaints. I almost left but ask if she would finish head and she agreed. I powered through it and barely was able to finish. Would I recommend her. NO! Save your $. If I had known it would be like this I'd just looked for a SW. Worst experience at JPLS by far. Looks 5, head 4, FS 3, attitude 2. You do the math.

  7. #1080

    Minami

    After hearing about Minami and seeing her pictures I had to go pay her a visit. I have been visiting JP off and on for a year now and this was easily one of the best experiences that I've had there. My experience was much like Geekz. Minami really makes sure that you are satisfied and extremely passionate (his play by play has all the details you want). I was about to book another appointment but according to her she was leaving town and will be back. Don't miss her if she comes back. I'm kicking myself for not seeing her sooner.

  8. #1079
    Quote Originally Posted by Donnahito  [View Original Post]
    Yeah after taking another look at Olivia's page, looks like ToS scrubbed all her reviews for whatever reason. There used to be 4 reviews in that orange box and 2 mentioned the name Kora. Maybe they reused a template and forgot to edit some words.
    Yeah it's an error I think. Probably had her period. Kora back in NYC taking dick on the 5th.

  9. #1078
    Quote Originally Posted by JstlMX  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I'm not seeing reviews either. If you click the link for the TER it's just the same page.

    I missed out on Kora when she was here. I wonder that is true and why the name change. Can you point to the right direction where this review section is?
    Yeah after taking another look at Olivia's page, looks like ToS scrubbed all her reviews for whatever reason. There used to be 4 reviews in that orange box and 2 mentioned the name Kora. Maybe they reused a template and forgot to edit some words.

  10. #1077
    Quote Originally Posted by CatPaw  [View Original Post]
    No, Kora is in NYC.
    She's off schedule now but I just banged her recently in NYC.

  11. #1076
    Quote Originally Posted by Geekz  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I'm not sure. Kora was charging 500-600 when she was here. Oliva rate is normal.
    No, Kora is in NYC.

  12. #1075

    Olivia

    Quote Originally Posted by JstlMX  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I'm not seeing reviews either. If you click the link for the TER it's just the same page.
    Yeah I'm not sure. Kora was charging 500-600 when she was here. Oliva rate is normal.

  13. #1074
    Quote Originally Posted by Geekz  [View Original Post]
    I missed out on Kora when she was here. I wonder that is true and why the name change. Can you point to the right direction where this review section is?
    Yeah I'm not seeing reviews either. If you click the link for the TER it's just the same page.

  14. #1073
    Quote Originally Posted by Donnahito  [View Original Post]
    In their own review section for new girl Olivia, there's people mentioning her name as Kora. If that's the case, service should be great assuming she's the Kora who's been here before. I noticed the girl's names change like Gina / Latte who was here couple months ago.
    I missed out on Kora when she was here. I wonder that is true and why the name change. Can you point to the right direction where this review section is?

  15. #1072
    In their own review section for new girl Olivia, there's people mentioning her name as Kora. If that's the case, service should be great assuming she's the Kora who's been here before. I noticed the girl's names change like Gina / Latte who was here couple months ago.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape