Thread: The Rat Trap
+
Add Report
Results 211 to 225 of 11067
-
10-31-24 21:29 #10857Senior Member

Posts: 464Same here
I was a little argumentative on another thread years ago and have been on moderation ever since. I thought it was supposed to be temporary. In all honesty, it hasn't been that big a deal for me.
Originally Posted by Nightowl21
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-24 13:55 #10856Senior Member

Posts: 664Have you done anything to be put on "moderation"? It seems like I sometimes have that same issue. I'll read something that I have some very revelant info for and by the time it is posted, it's buried under a bunch of drivel posts. The time stamps from the other posts are well after mine. Full disclosure, I have been put on moderation many years ago, usually for something admin misreads or takes out of context. Not sure how long you get penalized, especially for something pretty trivial against 600+ informative posts. Oh well, what can you do other than, like you said, post less, which defeats the purpose of the forum.
Originally Posted by LatinOrl
[View Original Post]
That said, can you imagine having to read every singe post uploaded to the forum? At all hours of the day? Every day! Not sure how many admins there are, but I usually only see comments from "A2" and Jackson. If there are only a few proofreading, then more power to them!
-
10-27-24 08:53 #10855Senior Member

Posts: 252Posting, Reporting or even Commenting
I just want to vent a little. I am tired of the waiting time it takes for my questions, posts or even comments to hit the board. Man it takes a long time for my posts to appear. My last post which was a question to the board is still not posted, and it has been more than 12 hrs ago. Before I was able to post anything, and it would appear instantly. Now is like I hope to see it posted the next day. This is the reason I might not post as much to the board since by the time it gets approved for it to be viewed the question or information might already been answered. Rant over, I guess.
-
10-08-24 00:55 #10854Senior Member

Posts: 2161I'm from the west side of Florida, but was planning to have to go this week to work in Orlando, expenses paid. So I'm bummed that not only is this unwanted visitor coming to screw up my house and area (currently tracking over my area), but now I can't partake in the fine offerings of the Orlando area ladies.
Originally Posted by Carlosa
[View Original Post]
Be safe all.
-
10-07-24 21:37 #10853Senior Member

Posts: 941Milton
Ready for the Buzzsaw?
-
09-29-24 15:01 #10852Senior Member

Posts: 941Making offers
Tryst and Eros are very expensive to advertise on.
So when they ask you where you saw the advertisement, if it is tryst or Eros the price is high.
Google the number and say you found the advertisement on another site.
-
09-23-24 18:41 #10851Banned Member

Posts: 857Tell ya what- post a review of a gal you see right now (you can pick UTR, List Crawler or Eros and what you pay her) and allow me the chance to try and cut that offer in half. Then the rest of the board can ride that train and you can pay double what we pay. You did say you have a ton of income so it does not matter to you. It matters to those who do care since we like to have a different girl EVERY day. Sometimes its nice to go through 1 to 2 a day. If I can my donations in half, I can see 2 to 3.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
The whole point of this is to establish a baseline on the bid / ask. She is asking 4 but willing to take 3. Take that 1 you saved and after you see 4 girls you can get 1 girl for free for 3. (Who does not like free?).
-
09-23-24 18:02 #10850Senior Member

Posts: 1058Forrest for the trees
I have no idea what you are talking about because I never said that. What I said was nobody gets to tell me that I need to boycott working girls because they have very little discretionary income. LOL also I have no idea who you and the crew is and what bus you are on but if being on that bus means I have to listen to garble speak I ill grab an uber. I know its a marathon because I have been meandering through it for 3 decades LOL keep your eye on the ball please.
Originally Posted by TRowePrice
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-24 17:23 #10849Banned Member

Posts: 857Dab- this is not a sprint, its a marathon.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
So you mean to tell me, your fine paying four hundred while me and the crew can get if for half? I guess, go for it. Sure you may get priority, but we all will ride the bus so to speak.
-
09-23-24 16:22 #10848Senior Member

Posts: 1058We as a group?
Yeah how many mongers have YOU signed up for your boycott group? Lmfao. I for one do not allow anyone to tell me what I NEED to pay for sex- I earned my money and spend as much of it as I want when and where I want it. I have said this previously but it bears repeating. This forum is a microcosm of the total mongering population at large and you would need to unionize a really significant portion of that total population in order to effectively run a boycott LMFAO good luck with that philosophy because guys like you keep conflating hooker economics with real world economics and it just doesn't work. I can't believe you embrace that philosophy and you called willie a simp lol
Originally Posted by BackShooter
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-24 15:40 #10847Senior Member

Posts: 436Be careful
Be careful with those references. Your going to show our age! LOL.
Originally Posted by BackShooter
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-24 15:02 #10846Senior Member

Posts: 213Not So Fast
Not so fast there. In reality they can think that all they want. How ever that fact remains that when they try stuff like this and we as a group lock down our funds. They either go some where else, or get pushed out of business. This is just like any other consumer business. Just like Olive Garden, red lobster it's just now coming out of bankruptcy the local state place. One wrong word one bad word one bad report has pretty much over. Now may be a Simp would believe what's written on that coffee cup, but I sure wouldn't. But 10 years ago I looked up the stats in Orlando. I believe there was 4 1/2 women for every male. That of course out of that you've got a subtract out the ones you wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole so speak.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
Whatever became of all the great bars in Orlando had were on any given Thursday night or Wednesday night. Whatever night was ladies night and they let them in they drink free because they try to convince you to these pretty girls jazz of the place. I'm of the bars being packed with people back in the 80's and 90's. Back then it took about two weeks to figure out where the hot areas of town were. We need to return to those days.
-
09-22-24 18:10 #10845Senior Member

Posts: 1945Supply and Demand
I agree with all your comments and topics for discussion! Definitely depends on how much discretionary income an individual has to determine where and with whom we spend our Mario's! However, just remember this truism I pulled from the Photo Gallery! I'm sure it says a lot about what providers think 🤔.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-24 18:03 #10844Senior Member

Posts: 202Economic predictions are like assholes
No offense but if you really knew what you were talking about then you would short the market / sell puts and make millions. Then you'd be fucking the 700/ hr girls off Eros not giving a shit about the money instead of messing with Listcrawler and street trash.
Originally Posted by Carlosa
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-24 17:22 #10843Senior Member

Posts: 1058Supply & demand
All consumer goods are governed by supply & demand. You are correct but I again would hesitate to consider pussy a consumer good LOL although that might be a topic for debate. I would say though that pussy would fall in the price elasticity of demand meaning that there are varying factors to be considered The elasticity measures the responsiveness of the quantity demanded of a product to changes in its price. Aka the stated higher price of pussy and how the "buying behavior" of mongers changes. Mostly this occurs in the thousands of vacuums (cities) all across this country (as is always noted lesser economies world wide have basically cheaper pussy. Correct?) Tourism is rather difficult to factor into a discussion about pussy and the economy mostly because only a very small % of tourism money is being spent on pussy.
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
last point - you are correct in stating what is absolutely a truism - factual data regarding providers in this forum gives us some knowledge to make less than spontaneous decisions regarding how we spend our discretionary income.











Reply With Quote





