Thread: The Rat Trap
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 11067
-
09-22-24 16:42 #10842Senior Member

Posts: 1670All valid points
I here all your points and agree.
The only point I would point to as well is the supply / demand rule.
We have a tourist based economy and therefore the amount of tourists will also play into the local economy in every sense therefore if a deep recession hits it will naturally limit the part of the supply.
Time will tell but I can control my behavior accordingly and therefore a known gps provider will not get my attention, therefore all the information will get from this board is so valuable.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-24 16:24 #10841Senior Member

Posts: 1058Doubt it
The 80's was a time of creative financing (AKA just because you can not afford a mortgage. We will give you one any fucking way) And because of excessive interest rates 19% - ring a bell? (That creativeness which was allowed over time by all subsequent administrations) we paid for that in 2007 as all of the unsavory mortgage loans had been packaged as assets and were failing at a huge rate. Thus the depression so let's just get that point straight. Secondly; the Fed lowers short term borrowing rates in order to "maintain" an economy. Especially when inflation is relatively low yet even though unemployment is low job applications are falling off (today mostly because after a major pandemic nobody wants to go back to work. That is another discussion though) Housing affordability can be defined as the house price-to-income ratio which nearly doubled between 1980 (2. 5) and 2022 (4. 3), highlighting decreased affordability. As someone who had extensive economics in college I would hesitate to conflate cash buyers for houses with mongers paying cash for a blow job. Jesus - really? As a micro population working girls have a less than a normal life brought on by a variety of issues- drug abuse, domestic abuse, lack of education, lack of support network etc The economy impacts decisions mongers make not providers because we look at our wallet and decide what we can afford and how often we can afford it. Sure we can talk about the economy and hookers but they really do not belong in the same conversation unless you as a monger really can not afford whatever your choice of working girl is charging. That my friends is a personal economic issue. Not a global one. I have watched mongers cry about GPS in this forum for two decades. Some leading the charge that we should boycott working girls LMFAO the day I listen to someone who clearly doesn't have as much discretionary income as I do well I will leave mongering behind- NOT HAPPENING Class dismissed.
Originally Posted by Carlosa
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-24 11:18 #10840Senior Member

Posts: 941The GPS and fake photos are finally hitting the members
I have seen more postings on bait and switch and GPS, in other groups. My comment is no shit.
-
09-18-24 19:19 #10839Banned Member

Posts: 857Feel free to confirm or chime in on the escort pricing index- its basically made from the loins of Adam Smith (father of capitalism).
-
09-18-24 18:56 #10838Senior Member

Posts: 1126We over corrected too much in 2021 and 2022 then the end of 2022 to now is correcting itself. At least in FL. The home sales are partly from everything being overpriced. With housing prices jumping up to 70% suddenly, everyone thought they were on a gold mine. Include the influx of New Yorkers and Californians moving to FL and buying a larger house, for a third of the money, it kept housing prices up because of the demand. This isn't even including corporate investors that make up 10-20% of home sales or the insane home insurance rates that started in 2022.
Originally Posted by Carlosa
[View Original Post]
For the lack of new talent, I think a combination of OF and guys willing to pay insane GPS prices was keeping the market up and sugar babies fed. Girls I talked to on Seeking, that were asking 400-800 ppm a year ago and coming out the woodworks with "Hey stranger" "What happened to you?" offering to meet for 2-300 now. A pros I see even talk about how much harder it is to find dates and how they've had to lower their prices (which is still a lot higher than their pre-COVID prices). It's shifting back to the norm but I think we aren't over the hump yet. This year will look good because of the election but next year I think we take another dump before fully recovering at the end of 2026.
-
09-18-24 17:15 #10837Senior Member

Posts: 485Virtual Dates
I know this is a thing and guys have seen girls I know for "virtual" dates like over face time or like snap chat. I haven't had any experience with this and besides the normal escort sites like skip the Games for example is there better sites a guy could go to just find that? Asking for a friend. You can respond here or PM me if you like. Appreciate the help. JB.
-
09-18-24 12:59 #10836Senior Member

Posts: 1670The economy
Fully versed in economics myself, but again don't see a severe one myself.
But time will play out the answer.
Originally Posted by Carlosa
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-24 12:50 #10835Banned Member

Posts: 857Read on the financial conditions
Its good to see we are able to discuss economy and how it relates to the hooker game. There are some interesting posts about how cash buyers for home refuse to pay as well as traditional buyers seeking mortgages are not buying.
Case in point- early 2000's following the dot com burst fed began lowering interest rates along with 12/2007-6/2009. You can google this.
So yes, guard both of your bags (your nuts and your money).
Ok so back to hookers. Remember this.
-
09-18-24 12:26 #10834Senior Member

Posts: 941Bad recession
It will be worse then 08, most people can not read through the lines when it comes to economics. Admittedly it is extremely boring AF sometimes. Look to a youtuber called valuetainment. It is not so boring for the non economic person.
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-24 11:40 #10833Senior Member

Posts: 1670Recession
08 was a severe one. One will come, but don't think it will be severe.
Originally Posted by Carlosa
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-24 11:26 #10832Senior Member

Posts: 941Recession and rates. (Have been getting pm's and text messages to go into detail.
When does a recession hit? Historicaly the downturn is 8 months after the last rate hike, not the first. You can see home sales now lower then they have been since the 80's. The last time the economy took a dump in 08, there was a huge jump in street walkers. When the girls can not get the punters online they goto the street. You will se the donations fall when you see an increase in street walkers. That's when you know they are truly hungry.
-
09-17-24 19:40 #10831Senior Member

Posts: 229Agreed
The gut can save you! Nice rules to follow.
Originally Posted by Carlosa
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-24 18:04 #10830Senior Member

Posts: 941When I walk
They text me back with.
BBBJ, GFE, etc for more money.
What is your zip code, scam.
No verification photo.
Real pic is fat and ugly, 90% of the time.
Latina verification photo comes back as black, not my preference.
Hotel girl will not meet in lobby, or pool area.
Altamonte girl will not meet at Chick-fil-A.
Comes back to high prices are nonnegotiable.
Open door bad feeling, run.
-
09-15-24 11:29 #10829Senior Member

Posts: 201They are definitely hungry
Mongers have all the leverage right now. If you notice the popular thing now is a lot of girls ads will say outcalls / cardates only. They can't afford to keep a hotel room consistently so they have to go home and try to make whatever money they can from us without trying to pay for an incall location. The price for everything is high right now so I'm sure most mongers are very selective with who they spend their money with and how much they are willing to spend. Even for myself the minute these girls start making rules and demands, I quickly move on to the next one until I get what I want, I don't even try to negotiate much anymore. If I was them I would open up the menu and show top notch appreciation to their regulars.
-
09-15-24 10:50 #10828Senior Member

Posts: 1126Let them starve.
Originally Posted by Carlosa
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





