Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 277 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 327 377 777 1277 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 37331
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33191

    [URL]https://callescort.org/804-843-8445[/URL]

    Had fun here. BBBJ and cfs very obedient and responsive. Girl in the pics. The illy bad was she set a timer.

  2. #33190

    Lay. La

    There is this ad on Lc looks legit but the gal looks more like from Insta any reviews?

  3. #33189
    Quote Originally Posted by Warmetal  [View Original Post]
    always acts
    You ran into Krimsen / Kassidy Warmetal.

    Quote Originally Posted by VAGuy13  [View Original Post]
    never forget
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTom250  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMoon0507  [View Original Post]
    waste of time
    https://archive.ph/866R3

    https://archive.ph/cb66k

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8049561437

  4. #33188

    The game

    Quote Originally Posted by Warmetal  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one below comms were fine agreed to 70 for BBBJ. Sketchy area so did in car. Complain almost entire time and kept saying I need to hurry. Anyone else have a different experience? Would like to watch the ass bounce but don't want to go back if this is how she always acts.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...o/942279302532.
    Half the women are like this. Once they have the money it's rushed service and complain of you take too long. Too long being five minutes. It's part of their hustle.

  5. #33187

    Different experience?

    Saw this one below comms were fine agreed to 70 for BBBJ. Sketchy area so did in car. Complain almost entire time and kept saying I need to hurry. Anyone else have a different experience? Would like to watch the ass bounce but don't want to go back if this is how she always acts.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...o/942279302532

  6. #33186
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Alie aka Puerto Rican Princess

    She is still around hasn't posted in a while. You know the ol got a new phone, forgot password story. So she can't log in her stg account to post. But she has been looking for a few friends to help her out. If you got her number hit her up. Of if Sr members that contribute to board need it. DM me. Hopefully I can respond in a timely matter. Last I talk to her she was over in midlo area earlier this week.

  7. #33185

    Claudia Latina

    What happened to Claudia Latina with tattoos? I can't find any active post.

  8. #33184
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her this week? Been trying to catch her but no response.
    I haven't heard from her either this week. She's usually pretty good about replying though. Oh well.

  9. #33183

    Good providers?

    Quote Originally Posted by Consent  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gentlemen,

    I've lurked with this account for years (usually the Asheville forums) but this is my very first post.

    I hope this question isn't too stupid or disruptive but here we go!

    Are there any good providers around the Airport area? They would have to be willing to do outcall to the hotel.

    The only advertising site I check normally is SKG, should I be looking at other ones?
    I aways see YaYa post that she's around the airport area, I don't know if she's good because I've never seen her but she's been around for a while and has mixed reviews.

  10. #33182

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by MountainLover  [View Original Post]
    Jessica aka Big Booty Judy got a new number and recently posted on STG. I reached out, found out that she was going to be watching her sister's home while she was away, and she was setting up incalls. I found out where she would be and the good news was that it was not too far from me. I asked if she would be available at a certain time in the early evening, she said yes and I told her that I would come by then. Prior to leaving I reached out and said that I was going to head out shortly and reconfirmed our time. As I got close, I actually called and she asked me to hold off for 10 minutes because someone else was coming by. She asked me how much I usually paid and then asked if I could pay more, which I did not appreciate. When I pushed back, she said she would call me in 10 minutes. Guess what? She never called. I reached out the next day and let her know. Politely, but firmly, how I felt. I reminded her that she is the one who gave me the previous pricing (even still had the text message to prove it). I asked her what she would prefer, but she never answered. I've helped her out in the past, given her a ride and have always been polite. I think I am going to drop her from my list, which is too bad because she was affordable and offered a lot of options. And a bunch of baggage to go with it.

    I think my problem is that I look at everything like a business. If her being an escort is what she has decided to do to earn money, then she should be courteous to her clients and provide the services and pricing that she has agreed to. Double booking, trying to raise prices without any forewarning or explanation as to why the prices are being going up is unacceptable. If this is how she decides to treat her clients, then someone else can have the money I would give to her. Simple as that. Move on.
    In my opinion an escort is doing it for a better life and charge accordingly. Also they charge accordingly because their service is desired by happy clients. Jessica is a hot mess with a habit. She is pretty much a street walker that post on escort sites. I'm not doing nothing for these girls outside of relieving some stress. How do people in 2024 still put such high hopes in these addicts. Also when I met some of these girls they talk about John's that are crazy about them in the lowest form of no respect. I wish some of you would stop falling in love!

  11. #33181

    Ivy

    Anyone seen her this week? Been trying to catch her but no response.

  12. #33180
    Quote Originally Posted by Consent  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gentlemen,

    I've lurked with this account for years (usually the Asheville forums) but this is my very first post.

    I hope this question isn't too stupid or disruptive but here we go!

    Are there any good providers around the Airport area? They would have to be willing to do outcall to the hotel.

    The only advertising site I check normally is SKG, should I be looking at other ones?
    Airport is sketchy because it's henrico, most providers are on the Southside. They might do outcall to you but it'll be a coin flip.

  13. #33179

    Airport Hotel Area

    Hello Gentlemen,

    I've lurked with this account for years (usually the Asheville forums) but this is my very first post.

    I hope this question isn't too stupid or disruptive but here we go!

    Are there any good providers around the Airport area? They would have to be willing to do outcall to the hotel.

    The only advertising site I check normally is SKG, should I be looking at other ones?

  14. #33178

    Gabby

    Quote Originally Posted by SkidMarks  [View Original Post]
    She is still in the area. You can catch her on SnapChat.
    https://callescort.org/804-843-8445

  15. #33177
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    happens.
    Not sure if serious. 120 for qv...

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth777  [View Original Post]
    German
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/154521871[/QUOTE]

    https://archive.ph/kvhUO
    This chick returned
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20241029_071338.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape