Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 279 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 329 379 779 1279 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 37344
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33174

    Jessica / Big Booty Judy. Ghosted

    Jessica aka Big Booty Judy got a new number and recently posted on STG. I reached out, found out that she was going to be watching her sister's home while she was away, and she was setting up incalls. I found out where she would be and the good news was that it was not too far from me. I asked if she would be available at a certain time in the early evening, she said yes and I told her that I would come by then. Prior to leaving I reached out and said that I was going to head out shortly and reconfirmed our time. As I got close, I actually called and she asked me to hold off for 10 minutes because someone else was coming by. She asked me how much I usually paid and then asked if I could pay more, which I did not appreciate. When I pushed back, she said she would call me in 10 minutes. Guess what? She never called. I reached out the next day and let her know. Politely, but firmly, how I felt. I reminded her that she is the one who gave me the previous pricing (even still had the text message to prove it). I asked her what she would prefer, but she never answered. I've helped her out in the past, given her a ride and have always been polite. I think I am going to drop her from my list, which is too bad because she was affordable and offered a lot of options. And a bunch of baggage to go with it.

    I think my problem is that I look at everything like a business. If her being an escort is what she has decided to do to earn money, then she should be courteous to her clients and provide the services and pricing that she has agreed to. Double booking, trying to raise prices without any forewarning or explanation as to why the prices are being going up is unacceptable. If this is how she decides to treat her clients, then someone else can have the money I would give to her. Simple as that. Move on.

  2. #33173

    Glo info

    Quote Originally Posted by Chilljacker  [View Original Post]
    Hey Jack, your inbox is full. Could you dm me her number?
    Hey Jack, your inbox is full. Could you dm me her number?

  3. #33172

    Gloria digits

    Hey Jack, your inbox is full. Could you dm me her number?

    Quote Originally Posted by JackSplat  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday out if the blue I got a call from the legend herself and she is back and available for limited car relief today and incall after that. If you know, you know. She hasn't lost a step and needs some work DM for digits and info. Out.

  4. #33171

    Gigi?

    Anyone have Gigi's info?

  5. #33170
    Quote Originally Posted by JackSplat  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday out if the blue I got a call from the legend herself and she is back and available for limited car relief today and incall after that. If you know, you know. She hasn't lost a step and needs some work DM for digits and info. Out.
    Dm is full wondering if I could get her info haven't dreamt of her in a while.

  6. #33169

    Gloria / Glo / Gigi gilf

    Yesterday out if the blue I got a call from the legend herself and she is back and available for limited car relief today and incall after that. If you know, you know. She hasn't lost a step and needs some work DM for digits and info. Out.

  7. #33168

    Gabby

    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Gabby? I thought she went Utr but not sure. The girl that always wore big sunglasses.
    She is still in the area. You can catch her on SnapChat.

  8. #33167

    Where is gabby?

    Anyone know what happened to Gabby? I thought she went Utr but not sure. The girl that always wore big sunglasses.

  9. #33166
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainLover  [View Original Post]
    Hello All,

    Has Jessica changed her phone yet again? We were talking just a month ago on 0274, but since then I have not received any response. She does sometimes takes days to respond to a request, but this is not what I would expect.

    Thank you!
    Theres an ad she put up today with a new number. She hasnt replied from that number yet, at least for me. But there is also a recent report about too many visitors crowding around her place.

  10. #33165

    Gabriela Latina

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5716429667/1

    Met up with Gabriela yesterday in an Airbnb in Richmond. Pictures are accurate and she is a mid 30's stacked Latina with manmade T&A, pretty face and very pleasant attitude. Comms were easy and her first text included damage at 1.2 qv 1.5 hh. She required a video call then sent me address. Got to the door and she let me in a minute later. Very happy to see if was the woman from the pictures and she had a very warm and welcoming personality so I went with a hh. Doesn't speak English but we communicated through her bad English and my bad Spanish well enough.

    Started with some sanitizer and off to the CBJ which was above average as far as CBJs go and she could dt a bit. She's full covered BTW, no BBJ and no anal. That went on for about 5 minutes She then hopped on for some cowgirl and man can she ride. Very passionate the whole time like a long lost lover. Fast, slow, whispering in my ear, kissing my neck, big fake titties in the face. She was great at picking up the mood and timing her movements up with mine. Absolutely no quit on her and after about 10 minutes I had to get a good look at that ass so I made her get into doggy. She immediately goes face down, ass up and what a view. Took my time with that beautiful Latina ass for a while and hit it at all different angles and speeds but she got into it all and fucked back the entire time. Fill the bag and she throws her hips back aggressively to get every last drop. She cleans me up and I'm on my way pocket and nuts a bit lighter.

    The Latina market is underutilized here in Richmond and there are some gems out there. Sure, a lot of them post fake pictures and give bad service but we should give the good ones like Gabriela who actually post real pictures and provide great service our business so more come to the area. Why are we all chasing after the same m*th heads that are just as likely to rob you, ghost you in the ghetto or give you some dripdick as they are to provide decent service. Latinas fuck much better, have better hygiene, take care of their bodies, have great t&a and aren't fucked up on some unknown substance (s). Just treat them with respect and they are usually a great lay.

    Latina Prices are usually 100-120 qv and 140-160 hh. While I'm saying give these lovely ladies some business, do not fuck this up by ever paying outside those price ranges and screwing us all over in the end.

    Stay safe and happy hunting.

    JSam.

  11. #33164

    Bog Booty Judy. Aka Jessica

    Hello All,

    Has Jessica changed her phone yet again? We were talking just a month ago on 0274, but since then I have not received any response. She does sometimes takes days to respond to a request, but this is not what I would expect.

    Thank you!

  12. #33163
    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/katt92bb

    This was my first time seeing her around. I hit her up bc the first girl fell through so I threw out a couple of lines. Once she responded, communication was easy. She looks just like her pics. Got there and we chatted for a few. Real laid back girl. Getting down to it she warns you to not let her get carried away with the BJ and she's right. She'll def have you about to bust if you're not careful. We went through a few positions and back to BJ and finished with me on top. Cleaned up and we chatted a few minutes more and I was out the door. I'll repeat.
    She is back in Richmond, leaving in the morning. Staying in a decent part of Midlothian up by the Arboretum. Reviews are pretty accurate.

  13. #33162

    Its legit!

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Good looking out on the report. I was wondering the same thing, she use to be in my regular rotation.
    She is back. Saw her this afternoon and had a good time.

  14. #33161

    Moon. Rico

    So I saw Rico yesterday. I had asked to see Saki but could tell once I got in there that it wasn't her. Still a great body, big Cs and with nice backside so I went with it. Did a shower where she cleaned me but nothing really else. Dried off, went to the bed, she started on my ripples then got me hard. Slipped the cover on for cg then rcg. Took cover off and finished with mic service but she didn't want it in her mouth. Pretty mechanical and not really what I was looking for but she got it done. Probably wouldn't see her again. Said she was from Japan and will be here a week or so.

  15. #33160
    Quote Originally Posted by MongBong  [View Original Post]
    Nobody really posts about her much, but she's been around for awhile and is offering a 2 girl. Any red flags I should be wary of?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/177816848
    I got with her a while back. She is real. Not that good looking in real life but give a good BBBJ. No idea about the friend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape