Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 37331
-
11-01-24 09:08 #33191Senior Member

Posts: 192[URL]https://callescort.org/804-843-8445[/URL]
Had fun here. BBBJ and cfs very obedient and responsive. Girl in the pics. The illy bad was she set a timer.
-
11-01-24 00:07 #33190Senior Member

Posts: 736Lay. La
There is this ad on Lc looks legit but the gal looks more like from Insta any reviews?
-
10-31-24 12:27 #33189Senior Member

Posts: 337You ran into Krimsen / Kassidy Warmetal.
Originally Posted by Warmetal
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by VAGuy13
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BigTom250
[View Original Post]
https://archive.ph/866R3
Originally Posted by BlueMoon0507
[View Original Post]
https://archive.ph/cb66k
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8049561437
-
10-31-24 11:00 #33188Banned Member

Posts: 242The game
Half the women are like this. Once they have the money it's rushed service and complain of you take too long. Too long being five minutes. It's part of their hustle.
Originally Posted by Warmetal
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-24 09:11 #33187Senior Member

Posts: 71Different experience?
Saw this one below comms were fine agreed to 70 for BBBJ. Sketchy area so did in car. Complain almost entire time and kept saying I need to hurry. Anyone else have a different experience? Would like to watch the ass bounce but don't want to go back if this is how she always acts.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...o/942279302532
-
10-31-24 08:54 #33186Senior Member

Posts: 1069Alie aka Puerto Rican Princess
She is still around hasn't posted in a while. You know the ol got a new phone, forgot password story. So she can't log in her stg account to post. But she has been looking for a few friends to help her out. If you got her number hit her up. Of if Sr members that contribute to board need it. DM me. Hopefully I can respond in a timely matter. Last I talk to her she was over in midlo area earlier this week.
-
10-30-24 21:24 #33185Senior Member

Posts: 736Claudia Latina
What happened to Claudia Latina with tattoos? I can't find any active post.
-
10-30-24 14:10 #33184Senior Member

Posts: 353I haven't heard from her either this week. She's usually pretty good about replying though. Oh well.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-24 11:43 #33183Senior Member

Posts: 425Good providers?
I aways see YaYa post that she's around the airport area, I don't know if she's good because I've never seen her but she's been around for a while and has mixed reviews.
Originally Posted by Consent
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-24 23:42 #33182Senior Member

Posts: 133Jessica
In my opinion an escort is doing it for a better life and charge accordingly. Also they charge accordingly because their service is desired by happy clients. Jessica is a hot mess with a habit. She is pretty much a street walker that post on escort sites. I'm not doing nothing for these girls outside of relieving some stress. How do people in 2024 still put such high hopes in these addicts. Also when I met some of these girls they talk about John's that are crazy about them in the lowest form of no respect. I wish some of you would stop falling in love!
Originally Posted by MountainLover
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-24 23:06 #33181Senior Member

Posts: 319Ivy
Anyone seen her this week? Been trying to catch her but no response.
-
10-29-24 20:24 #33180Senior Member

Posts: 577Airport is sketchy because it's henrico, most providers are on the Southside. They might do outcall to you but it'll be a coin flip.
Originally Posted by Consent
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-24 17:40 #33179Regular Member

Posts: 1Airport Hotel Area
Hello Gentlemen,
I've lurked with this account for years (usually the Asheville forums) but this is my very first post.
I hope this question isn't too stupid or disruptive but here we go!
Are there any good providers around the Airport area? They would have to be willing to do outcall to the hotel.
The only advertising site I check normally is SKG, should I be looking at other ones?
-
10-29-24 16:25 #33178Senior Member

Posts: 339Gabby
https://callescort.org/804-843-8445
Originally Posted by SkidMarks
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-24 07:16 #33177Senior Member

Posts: 337Not sure if serious. 120 for qv...
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/154521871[/QUOTE]
Originally Posted by Truth777
[View Original Post]
https://archive.ph/kvhUO
This chick returned








Reply With Quote



