Thread: Asian ads
+
Add Report
Results 946 to 960 of 2174
-
11-02-24 21:41 #1229Senior Member

Posts: 45Sweatgirls Location
So are they located in southeast Raleigh now? The last time I saw someone from that agency was back in August, and then it was located in north Raleigh.
Originally Posted by FuckHard
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-24 19:59 #1228Senior Member

Posts: 140Pink Butterfly
I see a few of their ads on rub rankings. Anyone try them?
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...481-49524.html
-
10-31-24 15:39 #1227Senior Member

Posts: 83Ramsey
Always the women get arrested, not the pimps.
Originally Posted by Reddington1
[View Original Post]
[Police Mugshots deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove the mugshots of persons who were arrested from the report.
Posting the mugshots of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.
Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs.
Thanks!
-
10-31-24 10:15 #1226Senior Member

Posts: 108Damn!
Jesus! Glad I went when I did. There was at least 3 ladies there that were visible. May have been another.
Originally Posted by IBuyIt2
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-24 09:36 #1225Senior Member

Posts: 52You lucked out
According to the Wake County arrests website, two women at the Ramsey Ct address were busted. The time listed was 15:20, which I think translates into 3:20 in the afternoon. Looks like you missed the fireworks by a few hours. Again, everyone be safe, LEO might be up on these places, don't want your car or plate number on their radar.
Originally Posted by Reddington1
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-24 08:04 #1224Senior Member

Posts: 617Morrisville
Any word on this place?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/443818457166
-
10-31-24 08:03 #1223Senior Member

Posts: 617What's the menu like there? And how much?
Originally Posted by Reddington1
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-24 01:08 #1222Senior Member

Posts: 307https://www.wral.com/story/warrant-v...eigh/21550509/
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-24 22:33 #1221Senior Member

Posts: 307After the news story(WRAL) and recent arrest, this was inevitable.
Originally Posted by IBuyIt2
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-24 22:09 #1220Senior Member

Posts: 108Compromised??
Was there at 11 am today.. No problem.
Originally Posted by IBuyIt2
[View Original Post]
Business as usual.
-
10-30-24 21:07 #1219Senior Member

Posts: 52Sorry, I forgot the ad
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/177970088
Be safe out there.
-
10-30-24 21:00 #1218Senior Member

Posts: 52Avoid Ramsey street
Hey guys, it looks like the Ramsey Street location has been compromised. Check the website for 10/30/2024. It might not have been a good idea to post the address in the ad.
-
10-30-24 16:06 #1217Senior Member

Posts: 312SE Raleigh
LOL, anything in 27610 is a hard pass for me. I would imagine police presence is a constant there haha.
Originally Posted by FuckHard
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-24 11:42 #1216Senior Member

Posts: 83Sweat girls CC
Visited Sunday and drew CC. Believe she is new to the game as she was trying but was not that good. Toothy BBJ, shallow CFS. Baby damage. But is a nice girl and I didn't have any issues nor did I spot any law.
Originally Posted by FuckHard
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-24 10:01 #1215Senior Member

Posts: 108Sue
Sue works out of non Asian spa off Creedmoor. Very safe location. Been there but not seen her.
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






