Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24530
    Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts


    Posts: 171

    Recent AMPs

    I just got back from a trip to NYC and the girls and line ups over there are insane. The apartments literally bring 7-10 girls in the room and they all kissed me and touched my dick wanting me to choose them. These are hot women too that offer everything the Korean agency offers here and more. Felt bad comin back to Indiana to our talent LOL. Oh yeah some over there are multiple pops at once too. If I lived over there I'd definitely be extremely broke. Anyway when I came back I wanted some more Asian food so I stopped at a couple spots. Nothing much worth mentioning other than I tried muffler shop again. The skinny girl that has been there for months is still there as well as a new short old lady. Normal price and standard service. Nothing I would recommend now. I hope November brings new girls and that maybe new agencies come to Indiana. We need better Chinese and Japanese bookers here. The Koreans are bringing in great girls but the more options we have the better!

  2. #24529

    Bobo

    Finally saw the famous Bobo because well, everyone posts about her and I didn't want to miss out. 10/10 Body. 9/10 face. 1/10 Massage. 7/10 fun. I paid for an hour got 30 minutes, with 10 minutes of setting up and cleaning up so really only 20 minutes. She's fun. She's different. I'll have to be in the mood for something crazy to want to go back.

  3. #24528

    Allie Spa

    I called to make an appointment and was told that today I am treating Shasha. After I arrived, she picked me up and took me to my room. Shasha is very cute, with a slim figure and charming curves. At least, my evaluation of her appearance is 8 points. We arranged for an hour, including showering. The shower was great, very relaxing, and all important areas received sufficient attention and soap. After returning to the room, I received a fairly good massage, including walking on my back. During the massage, I can privately massage Shasha 's underwear. The only drawback is that the speed is faster than what I like. On the other hand, I chose CFS / CBJ without any tipping issues. She is one of the most flexible AMP girls I have ever seen. She has done CG, RCG, Mish, Backstep, and then returned to CG, and every time she fucked me as hard as I gave her. She seems to really like it, it's very exciting. This girl can bend like the best among them. The ending was very exciting, with her calmly speaking vulgar language and finally receiving a small kiss. In short, I will come here again for her. I had a great time playing with her.

  4. #24527
    Quote Originally Posted by ChipRock  [View Original Post]
    Me thinks she smokes too much whack.
    Lmaoo I visited her once after seeing this post (don't get me wrong she's pretty good) but man it felt like she thought I was a cop or something when I walked in the way she first acted 🤣 definitely planned to see her again but plans don't line up.

  5. #24526

    Coral

    Quote Originally Posted by RecMonger69  [View Original Post]
    Very cute girls. Went for the hour ts and FS. One of the best looking girls I have seen in an AMP. Experience definitely rivals the k-girls. $$20 all in.
    Two cuties moving to Mundy in a day or two.

  6. #24525

    Bobo

    Quote Originally Posted by Furiosa2024  [View Original Post]
    I went to visit Bobo over the weekend. OMG. All of the reports on her are spot on! I paid the. 60 for the hour and not a minute was wasted. You name it, she is game for it. I will repeat over and over again! I gave her 1.2 as a tip, it was well deserved.
    Me thinks she smokes too much whack.

  7. #24524

    Visiting

    Hello guys, I'm visiting from out of town and am looking for a provider with CMT level massage and perhaps with HE or BBBJ.

    Preferably around zionsville or Carmel.

    Not looking for AMP.

    Any recommendations?

  8. #24523
    I stopped in at UNA spa a few weeks back. The girl was texting while attempting a massage when I was face down. She asked me to flip over after about 10 minutes, I did just that. I flipped on out of the place. Don't waste your time or money.

  9. #24522

    Bobo

    I went to visit Bobo over the weekend. OMG. All of the reports on her are spot on! I paid the. 60 for the hour and not a minute was wasted. You name it, she is game for it. I will repeat over and over again! I gave her 1.2 as a tip, it was well deserved.

  10. #24521
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmila  [View Original Post]
    If you go see BoBo she will probably not spend much time with the massage but she will check all of the boxes. She's on a mission. Latest posts have me interested to make a return to Coral, Would love to see your review from there. I suggest plan B. Was your visit to Mundy go well?

    Be Safe g.
    I'm torn becsuse I do love a table shower and supposedly Coral has one. But on the other hand I texted Bobo and she said she would shower me. So I really don't know LOL.

    Mundy was just ok for me. I got exactly what I asked for there. But to me, it seemed like it was more of a business transaction. I do like some sensuality.

  11. #24520

    Ruby in the Burg

    Hadn't been to this location in a while and was short on time so I thought I would give it a spin. I went late afternoon and was able to walk right in. For those that don't know this place is often busy and seem to only have one girl working despite there being at least three room. The girl is usually sitting on a couch at the end of the hallway which lets you know immediately if your going to be seen but can make it difficult to check out the goods. I forget the girls name but I would say she was late 40's with a little weight but nothing awful. She started out with a decent massage but it only lasted maybe 10 min before the flip and there was very little teasing. On the flip the negotiating started immediately. She wanted 80 to let her tits hang out while giving me a handy. My best negotiating technique is to say what I'll pay and if they repeat their number I just get up and start putting my clothes on. I have had a 100% success rate with this technique and she agreed to 60 when I did this. The handjob and the tits were both awful. I would have kicked myself if I had agreed to pay 80. The tits were not even a handful and very saggy. This place started out great with some very attractive girls but it has been more disappointing every time I go. Bottom Line is it's probably not worth your time. I have seen way hotter girls on the little Asia strip on the west side.

  12. #24519

    My suggestion

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrissCannon  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys! About a month ago I was in Fishers and went up to Mundy. In a couple of weeks I'll be in Carmel for a few nights. I think I have it narrowed down to Lesley's or Coral. I'm not a FS guy but I like more the just thr typical Asian Jackhammer. Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions?
    If you go see BoBo she will probably not spend much time with the massage but she will check all of the boxes. She's on a mission. Latest posts have me interested to make a return to Coral, Would love to see your review from there. I suggest plan B. Was your visit to Mundy go well?

    Be Safe g.

  13. #24518

    Carmel in a couple weeks

    Hey guys! About a month ago I was in Fishers and went up to Mundy. In a couple of weeks I'll be in Carmel for a few nights. I think I have it narrowed down to Lesley's or Coral. I'm not a FS guy but I like more the just thr typical Asian Jackhammer. Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions?

  14. #24517

    7319

    Ad in 2 backpage if you see ad with girl claiming to be certified with phone last for 7319 pass. I can't believe I fell for eBay gift card trick. Lesson learned.

  15. #24516

    Good report Shirley.

    Quote Originally Posted by BCD0101  [View Original Post]
    Correction: Well slap my ass and call me Shirley.

    In a previous post I asked on the status of Suite A / Scrubs and May, both on Shadeland. With the obnoxious construction (tear up both 465 AND Shadeland at the same time? I would take North Shadeland 3- 8 times per month. Never saw the sign illuminated or customers parked nearby, figured the spa was closed. Drove by the entrance and, lo-and-behold, the open sign is very dim but is lit.

    Appreciate the private text inquiring about the location of May Spa. My bad.

    Review: Allies (1005 and Arlington) early afternoon last week. Walked in and a MT was walking out of a room wearing a bath robe, showing nice legs I considered this as a positive sign. Provided $100 for the hour (not certain the house fee). Got prepared and, oops, the towel intended to cover accidentally dropped to the floor. Pleased there was no attempt at covering.

    40's (Asian years), slender, A-cups, shaved. Bit of a plump ass!

    Communication 3/10.

    Massage 7. 5/10.

    Tease 8/10.

    Services: BBBJ, FS 9/10.

    Repeat? Fuck ya.

    The massage started well (firm), but then an ocean of oil. The full-on teasing did not occur until the last 5 minutes, but most of the massage was enjoyable. When she got down to the buttocks / thighs, she would get close but not quite. Usually this gets the engines started, but the pistons would give out w / o further contact. For reasons I'm not certain of (horny, good MT technique, freshly shaven nether region, phase of the moon? I stayed semi-erect the entire time she massaged said area. Been some time since I stayed semihard for over 10 minutes, much less with minimal contact, was very enjoyable.

    She didn't move away when I placed my hands on her legs, although I didn't attempt reaching further up. Told me she was getting a hot towel and left the room. Did a very good job removing the oil with the towels. Then told to turn around.

    I often do not see the MT before the turn, MT was wearing a dress with sequin on the lower half, kinda strings for the upper half. She asked me what I wanted, as I began to answer she asked "suckie-suckie, boom-boom?" I asked the price. The more paid the better the service. Handed $100, then asked cover or no cover, no cover more. Gave an additional $20, having forgotten not receiving the change for the room.

    This MT oral skills are spectacular! Best I've had at a parlor, on par with MMGEG (for those in the know), albeit different technique. Took advantage of the entire shaved nether regions. Didn't rush the BBBJ, then she moved into covered cg, doggie, then missionary. Took off the cover with a nice HJ and BJ. Haven't nutted like that in some time. She even extended the sensation by going back to the BJ.

    As I was enjoying the post nut with my eyes closed, was asked if I was ok. Geesh, I was basking in the tingling and relaxation, not having a heart attack.

    Yes, I overpaid with forgetting the house fee change. With that said, this is among my top 3 MP visits. Name is something like Sata or Sasa or S. Intend to repeat (at a more acceptable price point).

    BCD0101.
    Good report Shirley. Thanks BCD0101. I think she goes by Sasha and yeah she was good time when I saw her a few weeks ago. I should have repeated there rather than the "Bicycle Shop" a few days ago.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape