Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 29315
-
10-28-24 20:42 #24515Senior Member

Posts: 633Rush job at the Bicycle Shop. Will definitely not repeat!
Sorry for being late again. I usually want to wait a day or two to put my thoughts together. And in this case whether I'd vent or not.
I had to make a quick trip down to the south side early Thursday evening. Thought I swing by MIG Alley south on my way back just to check things out. The parking lot at the "Bicycle Shop" was empty including along the side in Big Lots' parking lot. So I decided I'd check it out again. Third time a charm? It was not. A short probably 40 ish lady met me once inside the door. I asked if she was the only one working. She then called for another lady. The same "gal" from my previous attempts came out. What had peeked my interest the previous two times was she had long black hair, tall, thin, and looked like a possible decent manmade rack. My eyes must have deceived me previously because once back in the room I got a better look. She was not a young "gal" at all; lady probably 40 ish with maybe some facial tightening. I asked her name and she said Apple. I said I'd go for 30 minutes and asked was that .40? She said yes and immediately said something like "and tip too". Huh? What? Already? I haven't even forked over the. 40 yet nor undressed either. She takes the fee and leaves the room. I start undressing but my mind is also going Apple? I know they change and reuse names all the time but haven't I heard of an "Apple" before and not in a "Merry" complementary way. And no I'm not getting confused with the spa down the street either.
I finish undressing as Apple comes back in. I go over to the table, sit at the edge of it like you would before rolling over. She doesn't even allow me to try. She starts rubbing my legs and junior and wanting to talk turkey. I'm not a real massage guy but I've already got the vibe she's in a hurry. And I don't think it's because of me and my "little" manhood either. She wants $.60 for boom boom. I offer $.20. We haggle for less than a minute, agree to $.30, I get up and pay her. I sit back on the edge of the table, she disrobes, approaches me and I start sucking on the tits (nice looking and size) and reaching around and feeling her small ass. She's making fake moans within about a minute. Another minute and she quickly backs away and wants to put the cover on. I stop her, have her lay face up on the table and I start DATY. Definitely not a tight one because the lips spread open enough to see the entire world if you know what I mean. No odor or anything. I could have dined for some time down there. About two minutes in Apple yells out a bunch of words I of course don't understand. However I know it can't be because I'm doing that fantastic of a job already. The second lady in the AMP must have said something from behind the door and I hear them exchange more words. Another minute or so and Apple wants me to stop and pushes me away. I lay down face up on the table, she hops up, puts her pussy in my face, she slips the cover on junior and we 69. I'm an old guy and usually don't last very long. Maybe another reason why I like to get my money's worth DATY. Anyway while she's sucking junior I can feel her teeth a few times. Thankfully for me and junior that gave us a few extra few minutes to get warmed up. She stops quickly after, hop up on top and start riding. I say to myself just go ahead pop and get out of here. My entire experience was the shortest, rushed, disappointing experience I've had in a long time at an AMP in town. A real rush job. I bet it was under 20 minutes. I will definitely not repeat at the "Bicycle Shop" with Apple!
Now maybe if you've got a big long one and can hold out for a real long time you might be able to make her "meat" her match. She seemed to be able to ride up and down pretty good. And probably could take a pounding too. The way she rushed me she deserves someone who can put it to her good for a long time. LOL!
Finally on my way out the front door I see WTF? Two's company but three's a crowd! There are two additional vehicles parked right out there. I'll assume one guy was inside being taken care of by the other lady. But I have no idea if the other guy was waiting in his vehicle or inside waiting in another room. Either way thanks very much for adding to my rushed experienced.
How many AMPs do you know that have more than two ladies working in the evening at any one time? On the east side I'd say one: Sweets. I'm not as familiar with the south side but other than maybe Sunflower, Lavender Essential Oil and Daily that have been mentioned a couple of times over the year (s) I doubt there are any. Either way who in their right mind would think they'd have a "Merry" time at an AMP that already has two other vehicles parked out in front in the evening. Drive on by, go to McDonald's or Speedway, get a coffee, relax, and come back in 30 minutes.
At least I can take solace in knowing that I got Apple warmed up for someone and he got my immediate "seconds"!
-
10-28-24 12:37 #24514Senior Member

Posts: 344Smile
Wanted to try something new so rolled the dice on Smile off of Rockville Rd. A few cars up front so wasn't sure if they were mongers or workers but didn't see any appealing options on any recent reviews so just walked in. The same fat MT from yo-yo spa was there, don't remember her name but not someone I was interested in seeing again. I asked if there was another girl and she led me to a room where a pretty, short, and thick girl was waiting. Opted for the hh and assumed the position. Massage was meh, hardly any tease and on the flip, communication became an issue.
After a lot of "huh?" moments, she eventually for me off but the experience was bad enough that I won't go into details. Probably won't go back, she seemed to want to up charge for everything, she knew the words "more money" pretty well. Don't remember her name but she had a bit of a gut, small b's and no ass. Mid 30's in Asian years. 40 to the house and 100 for the CBJ (she uses sandwich bags).
-
10-27-24 20:30 #24513Senior Member

Posts: 109Correction and review
Correction: Well slap my ass and call me Shirley.
In a previous post I asked on the status of Suite A / Scrubs and May, both on Shadeland. With the obnoxious construction (tear up both 465 AND Shadeland at the same time? I would take North Shadeland 3- 8 times per month. Never saw the sign illuminated or customers parked nearby, figured the spa was closed. Drove by the entrance and, lo-and-behold, the open sign is very dim but is lit.
Appreciate the private text inquiring about the location of May Spa. My bad.
Review: Allies (1005 and Arlington) early afternoon last week. Walked in and a MT was walking out of a room wearing a bath robe, showing nice legs I considered this as a positive sign. Provided $100 for the hour (not certain the house fee). Got prepared and, oops, the towel intended to cover accidentally dropped to the floor. Pleased there was no attempt at covering.
40's (Asian years), slender, A-cups, shaved. Bit of a plump ass!
Communication 3/10.
Massage 7. 5/10.
Tease 8/10.
Services: BBBJ, FS 9/10.
Repeat? Fuck ya.
The massage started well (firm), but then an ocean of oil. The full-on teasing did not occur until the last 5 minutes, but most of the massage was enjoyable. When she got down to the buttocks / thighs, she would get close but not quite. Usually this gets the engines started, but the pistons would give out w / o further contact. For reasons I'm not certain of (horny, good MT technique, freshly shaven nether region, phase of the moon? I stayed semi-erect the entire time she massaged said area. Been some time since I stayed semihard for over 10 minutes, much less with minimal contact, was very enjoyable.
She didn't move away when I placed my hands on her legs, although I didn't attempt reaching further up. Told me she was getting a hot towel and left the room. Did a very good job removing the oil with the towels. Then told to turn around.
I often do not see the MT before the turn, MT was wearing a dress with sequin on the lower half, kinda strings for the upper half. She asked me what I wanted, as I began to answer she asked "suckie-suckie, boom-boom?" I asked the price. The more paid the better the service. Handed $100, then asked cover or no cover, no cover more. Gave an additional $20, having forgotten not receiving the change for the room.
This MT oral skills are spectacular! Best I've had at a parlor, on par with MMGEG (for those in the know), albeit different technique. Took advantage of the entire shaved nether regions. Didn't rush the BBBJ, then she moved into covered cg, doggie, then missionary. Took off the cover with a nice HJ and BJ. Haven't nutted like that in some time. She even extended the sensation by going back to the BJ.
As I was enjoying the post nut with my eyes closed, was asked if I was ok. Geesh, I was basking in the tingling and relaxation, not having a heart attack.
Yes, I overpaid with forgetting the house fee change. With that said, this is among my top 3 MP visits. Name is something like Sata or Sasa or S. Intend to repeat (at a more acceptable price point).
BCD0101.
-
10-26-24 21:12 #24512Senior Member

Posts: 1174Chisea03
Your inbox is full again.
Originally Posted by Chisea03
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-24 16:15 #24511Senior Member

Posts: 145Thank you- any feedback
Thanks for your note. I'd be interested in your feedback on your experiences with her. Please PM me if you can.
Originally Posted by Jefrob1960
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-24 14:55 #24510Senior Member

Posts: 97Indy massage therapist
Does anyone of a massage therapist on the southside that's not a AMP that gives extra services.
-
10-26-24 14:52 #24509Senior Member

Posts: 97Amanda
Amanda usually gave her good clients her personal number. I had it but I stopped seeing her in May so I deleted it.
Originally Posted by TF1957
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-24 13:56 #24508Senior Member

Posts: 65Coral spa
Very cute girls. Went for the hour ts and FS. One of the best looking girls I have seen in an AMP. Experience definitely rivals the k-girls. $$20 all in.
-
10-25-24 22:05 #24507Regular Member

Posts: 5Sunshine Life Spa
Went to Sunshine based on some reviews, Was offered two ladies. I picked one I think Wendi. She's cute and enthusiastic.
I was excited to have my time with Wendi. She had a short black dress that quickly came off. She came up to me and kissed me and grabbed me down below. I told her I wanted to slip to the bathroom to wash my hands and take a blue swig before we started. When I came back she motioned for me to lay face down for a massage. She hopped on top of me and did a little B2 B rub and kissed my back as well. To my pleasant surprise she slipped down towards my ass, wiped with a baby wipe and went in for TUMA. I showered beforehand but happy she wiped anyways. She spent a few minutes down there before turning me over.
As I lay back, she took me in for a wet BBBJ and looked at me while she did. Love that she looks into my soul while simultaneously sucking it out. I couldn't wait any longer and told her I need her. She covered up and mounted me in CG and she was tight. We went at it for a few minutes before I took her in K9. I wanted to finish in Mish so I turned her back and DFK with her until I released into the bag.
She cleaned me up and told me to relax. She cleaned herself up and came back to give me a great massage. Even did a walk on back to finish it out. Will definitely come back to see her again before she leaves.
-
10-23-24 22:44 #24506Senior Member

Posts: 633Re: If I didn't know better
Thanks for the complement "Charge ANut2" on my writing. However I am not. And yes other times....see "Another recon tour - However returned fully loaded" I posted this evening. LOL!!!
Originally Posted by ChargeANut2
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-24 22:35 #24505Senior Member

Posts: 171This is great! Thank you for sharing your adventures, cap'n!
Originally Posted by Indyjc01
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-24 22:10 #24504Senior Member

Posts: 633Another recon tour - However returned fully loaded
Again sorry for being late with this one too. After my three Sunday's ago tour I decided to go out and do another AMP recon the following Sunday (two Sundays ago now) at about the same time frame. I decided to revisit a couple of places from the previous tour.
I decided to first recon the "Purple Line". Una looked like one customer might have been there so I flew on by. The flight line and parking ramp appeared empty at Ruby's so I dropped the landing gear. Nobody parked in the back. I went ahead, parked, walked up to the front door, pushed the buzzer and waited for someone to come to the door. I was let in by an average looking middle age lady. I asked if she was the only one working. Not sure she understood or was just faking it. I repeated myself. Then she called over to the other lady who I hadn't noticed. That lady was curled up under a blanket napping on the sofa. She started to get up but from a distance what I saw she appeared about the same; average looking and middle age. No sign of "Twiggy". I decided I'd pass and said thank you maybe another time and left.
Wheels up I headed toward MIG Alley south again. Figured after last time I'd skip Eye A Mia. As I approached the "Bicycle Shop" the Merry flight line and parking ramp out in front were empty so I dropped the landing gears. As I'm walking up to the front door I glanced over to my left toward Big Lots. Holy smokes Batman! Same Bat-time same Bat-channel. The same monger's vehicle from last week was parked around the side in what I'd call the Big Lots parking lot. The same young gal as the last week greeted me at the door. She said come back in 45 minutes. Just like I said to myself the last time nope! Not tonight. Don't want to know that she would have just gotten pounded and who the guy was. No offense if you happen to be that guy.
Just like the last time I was already past Sunflower before I even saw it. This time I pulled the stick hard to the left and circled back for another pass. However as I approached I realized there was one near the parking ramp. Not sure how many they had working that evening but figured I'd just circled back around again and head toward "Phoenix". The flight line and parking ramp appeared empty so wheels down, landed and went inside the first door. Sophia must be gone. I was greeted by two average looking middle age ladies. I passed. On the way out of MIG Alley south I drove by "Red Wings" the new Hanna one. It too appeared to have someone out front on the parking ramp.
I head back toward MIG Alley east. Decided I'd circle past Sweets. They appeared to have two on the parking ramp. As Norm Peterson would say "it's a dog-eat-dog world Sammy and I'm wearing Milk Bone underwear". I figured tonight was just one of those. Rather than pull the trigger in desperation I landed back home. Wallet, airframe and payload still intact to monger another time.
Since then the ground crew decided it was a good time to stand down and do some maintenance. Therefore no additional recon report at this point.
-
10-23-24 01:13 #24503Senior Member

Posts: 259If I didn't know better
I'd say by the way you write you are a Vet from Nam who turned truckdriver. Anyhow thanks for the 411 on several of the local establishments. I concur, going hunting is sometimes very satisfying. Other times I have a plan, and no matter the day, time or place it never happens like that.
Originally Posted by Indyjc01
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-24 00:49 #24502Senior Member

Posts: 633Another recon tour with final landing at Allie
Sorry a little late here. Three Sunday's ago I decided it was time to do another AMP recon and possibly release my payload someplace. I'd read awhile back that "Scrubs / Suite A" was under new management and thought maybe I'd land there first. As I drove by on Shadeland the open light was on so I pulled in and around to the back parking lot. When I walked around to the front door that open sign was not lit. I went ahead and tried the door knob and it was unlocked so I walked in. The lobby was dark but a lady came around the corner and turned on the light. I got a quick glance at her and asked if she was the only one working. She replied yes. I'd say she looked similar to the one "NapTown" described except luckily I didn't look hard enough to see if there was a mustache. I said maybe another time and left.
Headed south on Shadeland and decided to stop in at Ruby. Didn't notice from the street but once I pulled in there was one vehicle parked in the back. Wasn't sure the way it was parked whether it was a customer or nor. Went ahead and walked up to the front door, pushed the buzzer and waited for someone to come to the door. I was let in by a young very thin gal (think Tiggy). At least she wasn't faking her features by wearing a big padded bra. Again I asked if she was the only one working. Language was a real issue. Finally I think she understood and said no but the other one was busy. I decided I'd pass for now, said maybe later and left.
The evening was still young, fuel tanks were full, and decided I'd make a run through MIG Alley south. First stop was Eye A Mia. Haven't been there in a very long time; probably way over a year however at one time it was one of my go-tos. Every place has its ups and downs just like YMMV. I've been seeing mixed reviews on here. No cars in the parking lot so wheels down and I pulled in. One lady let me inside and I asked who all was working. Not sure if she understood or just playing dumb. She finally said something, told me to sit down and she stepped outside. It was a minute or two and I realized I'd left my cell phone outside. So I started out the door as the lady was starting to come back up the steps. I told her I'd forgotten my cell phone and was going out to get it. Once sitting inside my cockpit I found my cell phone and started thinking let's just move on. Just as I was closing the canopy another gal came from around the back. Maybe she was out having a smoke or something. Anyway at that point I was buckled in and decided I taxi out for a short hop up north to another possible target.
Next target stop would be the "Bicycle Shop". I landed there just as another monger was getting ready to lift off. A young gal greeted me at the door. I figured she'd just finished with the last guy. And to be honest she looked like he'd just had a good time with her if you know what I mean. I'd prefer something a little fresher or at least one who I knew hadn't just finished getting pounded 5 minutes ago and saw the monger walking out the door. I asked if she was the only one. She called to the back and an old lady mamasan came out. Nope! I said maybe another time.
Got to tell you even with my nighttime vision goggles it's hard to see Sunflower in the dark. I was past it before I knew it. Programmed Nancy into my flight navigation system and landed at "Phoenix" hoping maybe to see Sophia again. Sadly the gal that opened the door wasn't her. As usual I asked if she was the only one working and she replied yes. I don't think there was anything wrong with her but I was starting to think maybe the young Twiggy at Ruby might be worth going back to. So I decided to pass and said maybe another time.
At this point the evening was starting to get late. I decided to head back toward MIG Alley east. Ditched the drop tanks, hit the afterburners, churn and burn. Figured I might be able to make it to one or two more targets before closing time. Allie, Sweets or maybe even "Twiggy" at Ruby.
I've been to Allie a couple of times over the course of the last 3 to 4 months. Had seen A-Na a couple of times (short, little extra meat, DATY firecracker) or Chi Chi (tall, thin, little bit older). One car was parked out in front but I figured two ladies are usually working. Eventually Chi Chi came out from a room and called for the other gal. Sorry fellow monger if I interrupted your session. The gal that came out from the back was short, looked young similar to A-Na (but a little thinner) and in my opinion better than what I'd seen that evening. So I stayed. She eventually said her name was Sasha. I paid the usual .40 for 30 minutes and we agreed to $.20 for me to drop my payload. I don't think she was expecting it but I started off with DATY. I kept going, she kept wanting it and moving her body in sync with my tongue motions until she got off. She pushed me away, rolled over sideways, crossing her legs and I couldn't touch her for a couple of minutes. She seemed happy to return the favor starting with CBJ, playing with the boys before hoping on top. Hi Ho Silver Away! She rode me up and down, back and forth, Finally I couldn't hold back anymore....Bombs Away!
-
10-22-24 16:28 #24501Regular Member

Posts: 13Rose on 46th
Had a wonderful time here today. Girl (Abbi?) one of the better looking providers. Full service available. Standard rates.











Reply With Quote





