Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 214 of 870 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 264 314 714 ... LastLast
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 13036
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9841
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 63

    Star Spa, Baldwin Park: Trip breakdown

    I have been coming here frequently and this time, I got a fine looking girl named Coco. She is young, and all natural C cups and I had a blast.

    I parked by McDonald's and walked over. There parking lot seemed full and there is an apartment complex next to it. Walked in and was greeted by Coco. She was wearing a tight dress and her cleavage was bursting out. We hugged and she smiled and giggled. I didn't even bother to see the other girl because she is so gorgeous and juicy.

    Massage is decent. She took her time and didn't rush. During the massage, I would grab her ass and thighs. She didn't mind. Her skin is soft and smooth. Can never get tired of feeling fresh new skin. I couldn't wait to pound it. I cut the massage short and flip over. She is like okay and took off her cloths. We started to hug body to body and I began to kiss her tits and neck while grabbing both her tits. She went down and started the BBBJ. She is very skilled. Uses her tongue and deep throated. It felt so good, I was about to finish but I didn't want paradise to end. I paced my self and pulled her head up. I went back to eating her tits. She then slipped on a hat and we started mish. She is very tight and fresh. She didn't shave though. I flipped her over and started doggy. Her ass bounced so hard on my cock while I pounded away at the sea, watching the ripples hit the shore. At last, I had reached paradise. It was amazing, a beauty that all should see. Something marveled at, something glorious, something breathtaking. She cleaned me up and I got dressed. Left a tip of 140 on the table.

  2. #9840
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 11

    Lucky at Spirit Massage Ventura Blvd Sherman Oaks

    Was visiting some family in Los Angeles and was surprised to receive a message from one of my buddies to go try this shop, which was under new management. Two girls working, My buddy had already been with Amy, so I asked for the 2nd girl, Lucky.

    Looks:

    About 5'2". Goldish-brown hair. Cute upturned nose. Soft luscious DSL's. And mischievous eyes. She has some pretty big MM D cup tits, a petite frame, and a nice clean shaved pussy.

    Session:

    Great GFE, BBBJ, daty, 69, fiv. CFS (doggy, cg, standing mish, prone).

    Damage: 30 minutes. 40 extra tip $50.

    Will I repeat: Yes.

  3. #9839
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    20

    Quote Originally Posted by BD490  [View Original Post]
    Visited based on another monger's review. Super awesome find. Mama-san took care of the massage and it was 10/10 for $60 an hr. She's okay to look at as well. But the real magic is what happened after. In comes the most gorgeous girl you'll find in an AMP. I'm shocked honestly. Young Chinese spinner named Coco with bolt ons, but nice size. Negotiated $. 2 and boom FS. All in all, for $$ I was quite satisfied. Would definitely recommend. Mama-san says the girls here rotate quite often, so be warned. I tried visiting again for her but it was another lady named Mina, who wasn't bad, probably mid 30's average body, nice natural tits, but below my expectations going in unfortunately. Seemed like she'd give great service though!
    See if you can tell me what is missing.

  4. #9838

    Red L. Is LL?

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    No one can excuse me of not being biased. When spa castle opened, I announced that it was the ultimate power in the universe. The asian quiff there was outstanding. The place fell off due to poor talent and the type of hygiene you would only find in a 1930's tuberculosis ward in calcutta.

    Then, red lantern was opened. On overland just south of culver, in a lovely home with an open floor plan. This was just a little lower profile than spa castle with that sign on the front saying "SPA CASTLE ROOM 2 F GET FUCKEE SUCKEE". There was some real talent there and I announced that this was the black hole that god used to create the world and gravity by introducing light into the universe.

    But, things change. I get in on the weekend and just before me a bald overweight bearded monger ran out the front door into his stretch mercedes. I am guessing he is a lurker and wanted to fuck emma and grab her ankle monitor in flat doggie and he was denied. To said monger. Thanks for the stare down..
    This sucks. So what is a man to do?

    Do I wait for Emma? Is Elissa worth driving?

  5. #9837

    Getting lucky at Lucky

    New poster here! Glad to be aboard. I have been frequenting Lucky in Lawndale (Hawthorne Bl, just north of Manhattan Beach Blvd) for a few months now. There is no sign, just the ubiquitous "OPEN" LED sign. I originally saw Jojo, who I have seen several times. She works in the valley too, so when she's not around she encourages me to visit the other girls there. I keep returning because the service is always good. I have only had one older girl there, but she's gone. Jojo is 5'0", cute bolt enhanced tits, and a cute ass. Not too slim as a lot of Chinese girls are. The usual session is a massage with teasing, flip, DATY, BBBJ, a variety of positions and then CIM. A translator APP is handy! I donate it's 60/140. Jojo is there all month so treat yourself.

  6. #9836
    Regular Member


    Posts: 24

    Top Massage?

    Quote Originally Posted by BD490  [View Original Post]
    Visited based on another monger's review. Super awesome find. Mama-san took care of the massage and it was 10/10 for $60 an hr. She's okay to look at as well. But the real magic is what happened after. In comes the most gorgeous girl you'll find in an AMP. I'm shocked honestly. Young Chinese spinner named Coco with bolt ons, but nice size. Negotiated $. 2 and boom FS. All in all, for $$ I was quite satisfied. Would definitely recommend. Mama-san says the girls here rotate quite often, so be warned. I tried visiting again for her but it was another lady named Mina, who wasn't bad, probably mid 30's average body, nice natural tits, but below my expectations going in unfortunately. Seemed like she'd give great service though!
    This place just called Top Massage? Balboa?

  7. #9835
    Quote Originally Posted by VulvaNut  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean Rich Spa now, a Thai place? Or do you mean the old (more houselike) Mimiko? is it reborn? Were the ghosts of Kgirl providers past (and the kimchi) too strong? Def had a few good sessions there!
    The rich spa looks interesting. But was asking about 19th and Santa monica is new again and fun!

  8. #9834
    Quote Originally Posted by BD490  [View Original Post]
    Visited based on another monger's review. Super awesome find. Mama-san took care of the massage and it was 10/10 for $60 an hr. She's okay to look at as well. But the real magic is what happened after. In comes the most gorgeous girl you'll find in an AMP. I'm shocked honestly. Young Chinese spinner named Coco with bolt ons, but nice size. Negotiated $. 2 and boom FS. All in all, for $$ I was quite satisfied. Would definitely recommend. Mama-san says the girls here rotate quite often, so be warned. I tried visiting again for her but it was another lady named Mina, who wasn't bad, probably mid 30's average body, nice natural tits, but below my expectations going in unfortunately. Seemed like she'd give great service though!
    That neighborhood seems sketch? Also how much was it in total?

  9. #9833
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Red crapper

    No one can excuse me of not being biased. When spa castle opened, I announced that it was the ultimate power in the universe. The asian quiff there was outstanding. The place fell off due to poor talent and the type of hygiene you would only find in a 1930's tuberculosis ward in calcutta.

    Then, red lantern was opened. On overland just south of culver, in a lovely home with an open floor plan. This was just a little lower profile than spa castle with that sign on the front saying "SPA CASTLE ROOM 2 F GET FUCKEE SUCKEE". There was some real talent there and I announced that this was the black hole that god used to create the world and gravity by introducing light into the universe.

    But, things change. I get in on the weekend and just before me a bald overweight bearded monger ran out the front door into his stretch mercedes. I am guessing he is a lurker and wanted to fuck emma and grab her ankle monitor in flat doggie and he was denied. To said monger. Thanks for the stare down.

    I get in and elissa greets me. She is like a tall somewhat lean but sturdy gal in fake blonde hair. I ask for emma. I am informed that emma is busier than the line for sandwiches at bay cities (if you know, you know). I ask for her, she says that she only works on days with an are, and saturdray was not happening. She made the sign across her pussy that a card counter makes when the count is negative and he wants to stand on a hard 20.

    In to the waiting area comes mia, who looked like she had just been to the gina gangbang. I guess I am here, so whatever.

    I was in the large room to the right. There is a bed and a massage table. 50 dollars for 30 min. 150 on top for a tip, and a miserable fuck. Mia is not attractive and is fat.

  10. #9832

    Ameli

    Has anyone seen Ameli in Glendale? https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...-fs-58630.html.

  11. #9831

    Top Massage

    Visited based on another monger's review. Super awesome find. Mama-san took care of the massage and it was 10/10 for $60 an hr. She's okay to look at as well. But the real magic is what happened after. In comes the most gorgeous girl you'll find in an AMP. I'm shocked honestly. Young Chinese spinner named Coco with bolt ons, but nice size. Negotiated $. 2 and boom FS. All in all, for $$ I was quite satisfied. Would definitely recommend. Mama-san says the girls here rotate quite often, so be warned. I tried visiting again for her but it was another lady named Mina, who wasn't bad, probably mid 30's average body, nice natural tits, but below my expectations going in unfortunately. Seemed like she'd give great service though!

  12. #9830
    Quote Originally Posted by MassMe  [View Original Post]
    I always wanted to try it because I like places that look legit and then naughty happens. But to that new one down on SM bl west of 26th. It looks like a house and was an AMP years ago and is one again. New clean, 5-6 ratings on the girls. I couldn't decide and did both good pop - 4 tits of awesomeness.
    Do you mean Rich Spa now, a Thai place? Or do you mean the old (more houselike) Mimiko? is it reborn? Were the ghosts of Kgirl providers past (and the kimchi) too strong? Def had a few good sessions there!

  13. #9829

    Waxing

    Just moved to Ktown from the Valley. Anyone know of local spas / massage places that do waxing with extras?

    - RnR.

  14. #9828

    SIAM WALA Therapeutic Massage (El Segundo)

    Has anyone tried it?

    The bedpage ads look hot, but the photos of the spa are curtains for doors, which usually means no juggling. But I want to try it and see if I can get the extras. I like challenges.

    Let me know if you have been there and left happy!

  15. #9827

    I walked in and walked out

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    It has been a while and I work at the ralphs down the street so I went to wharf the other night.

    First off, wharf at night is busier than the complaint line at spirit airlines.

    I get in and I cannot recall her name but she works all of the owners joints. Wharf 1, wharf 2 and season. She points me to another girl. The other girl is Sasha, age 25-48.

    Sasha has a decent body but a face that may have been inserted upside down. A face only a mother could love on payday.

    She did almost 25 minutes of useless massages, and then tickled me but did not tickle the tater tots.

    Then did a hot towel and I turned over and she gave me what was a better than subpar handie. She has good tech and knows that a dick is not a lawnmower to be cranked.

    Place was busy at night and the real downer is it smelled like the ass of a thousand homeless.
    I always wanted to try it because I like places that look legit and then naughty happens. But to that new one down on SM bl west of 26th. It looks like a house and was an AMP years ago and is one again. New clean, 5-6 ratings on the girls. I couldn't decide and did both good pop - 4 tits of awesomeness.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape