Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 215 of 870 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 265 315 715 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 13036
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9826
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Low Tide

    It has been a while and I work at the ralphs down the street so I went to wharf the other night.

    First off, wharf at night is busier than the complaint line at spirit airlines.

    I get in and I cannot recall her name but she works all of the owners joints. Wharf 1, wharf 2 and season. She points me to another girl. The other girl is Sasha, age 25-48.

    Sasha has a decent body but a face that may have been inserted upside down. A face only a mother could love on payday.

    She did almost 25 minutes of useless massages, and then tickled me but did not tickle the tater tots.

    Then did a hot towel and I turned over and she gave me what was a better than subpar handie. She has good tech and knows that a dick is not a lawnmower to be cranked.

    Place was busy at night and the real downer is it smelled like the ass of a thousand homeless.

  2. #9825
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeThisTime  [View Original Post]
    Flew into California for the weekend to visit a friend. They were still busy with work so decided to drive around and see the area. Noticed a Grand Opening sign and looked it up briefly. Saw some good reviews on another site, so took a gamble (No regrets).

    Walked in and was greeted by Mina, her English skills were very good. Saw Ella on the side who looked very cute, young, and eager so decided to pick her. Started with a massage because I'm always curious. Above average massage with oil, very attentive to my lower back. Watched her do her thing and called her in for a kiss. From there things moved quickly. Flipped over and continued DFK and she made her way down slowly for BBBJ. She kept it there for a bit, got a little close as it's been a few days, so she threw on the cover. CG, Mish with DFK, and DG and finished in the bag. She laid next to me for some small chat, her English isn't great. Cleaned me up and helped me get dressed and asked me to visit again before I leave..
    How much did you pay?

  3. #9824

    Downey area

    Anyone got recommendations for the Downey area will be there for the rest of the week and want some spots to try out thanks in advance.

  4. #9823
    Quote Originally Posted by WordEmUp123  [View Original Post]
    After the good reviews, I tracked down Red Lantern Spa, a home converted into an MP with several girls working.

    I went on a Friday at 10 and they still had some action but I scheduled Sendie. I was led to a waiting area by Kiki, who I would see if I weren't going back east tomorrow. Kiki was fairly young, c cups, no butt to speak of.

    Sendie is cute, looks like bolt ons but done nicely and she may have had work done on her face. No matter, she is slim, nice soul patch below, and smelled good.

    Did a half hour (more like 45) which led to an efficient and effective massage. Soft and hard mix, uses her elbows, really gets into it. She did a reach under to the jewels, which got the missle ready.

    After some negotiation, we settled the deal and I got a spirited BBBJ, which isn't my favorite but she almost made me lose it. Skillful. Turned over and hit mish. I'm on the bigger side so couldn't get it all the way in and I was afraid to hurt her as she's tiny (I'm 6'2, 240). Finished in the bag, she cleaned me up, dressed me head to toe, kiss on the cheek and a bottle of water to go.

    They handle scheduling via text and are very accommodating. It's in a nice and safe (to me) neighborhood but I'm from the inner city so maybe I'm sleeping on Culver City.

    Damage was. 5 to the house, 120 tip. YMMV.
    Just saw her, this is all accurate but I also learned she does not like BBBJ and will def not do cim. She has nice breast but yeah the face work is bit of a turn off and she has no ass.

    That place by the way is very dingy, beds are loud and they only put a towel in the bed. I don't think they change the sheets. I will not repeat.

  5. #9822

    2 spas in question in Sm and WLA

    Green Spa on Pico and Yoga Thai in Santa Monica.

    Do either do HJ.

    Or just boring legit?

  6. #9821

    Red Lantern Spa Culver City Sendie

    After the good reviews, I tracked down Red Lantern Spa, a home converted into an MP with several girls working.

    I went on a Friday at 10 and they still had some action but I scheduled Sendie. I was led to a waiting area by Kiki, who I would see if I weren't going back east tomorrow. Kiki was fairly young, c cups, no butt to speak of.

    Sendie is cute, looks like bolt ons but done nicely and she may have had work done on her face. No matter, she is slim, nice soul patch below, and smelled good.

    Did a half hour (more like 45) which led to an efficient and effective massage. Soft and hard mix, uses her elbows, really gets into it. She did a reach under to the jewels, which got the missle ready.

    After some negotiation, we settled the deal and I got a spirited BBBJ, which isn't my favorite but she almost made me lose it. Skillful. Turned over and hit mish. I'm on the bigger side so couldn't get it all the way in and I was afraid to hurt her as she's tiny (I'm 6'2, 240). Finished in the bag, she cleaned me up, dressed me head to toe, kiss on the cheek and a bottle of water to go.

    They handle scheduling via text and are very accommodating. It's in a nice and safe (to me) neighborhood but I'm from the inner city so maybe I'm sleeping on Culver City.

    Damage was. 5 to the house, 120 tip. YMMV.

  7. #9820

    Re: info

    Quote Originally Posted by VulvaNut  [View Original Post]
    Hey Mondo. I haven't been yet, but think its on 4385 Overland in Culver City. More of a house than a biz.
    Hey Vulva,

    Thanks for the info.

    Mondo.

  8. #9819

    Can you PM address?

    I'm from out of town so I don't know the area. I'm staying by Universal studios.

    Quote Originally Posted by UjuJonas  [View Original Post]
    Called 30 minutes prior and MMS told me Sendie was available and she is a K girl.

    I decided to try this K girl as I have not try a K girl after I came to CA. Arrived and Sendie answered door. Great smile with DFK greeting. Walked me into the room in a short form fitting lace dress with high heels. I was impressed with the size of her breasts since Asian women are usually very small chested. I'm into big breasts and Sendie has that by far.

    Her personality is good too. Bubbly and upbeat, giggles every so often during conversation and eager to please. Enthusiastic. Personality is always a big turn on for me.

    She took off dress and started to rub up on me with Dfk. Junior stood at attention and she then went down for the suck, great BBBJ. Pulled her up for more Dfk and roaming her body, especially grab her huge tits. She started with more BBBJ from along side of me while I began to go FIV which she is very responsive to. Eventually cap went on and she hopped on for cg. While she was riding she leaned in for more Dfk. I finally blow in the bag and got cleaned up. She gave me a bottle of water and I went out satisfied.

  9. #9818
    Quote Originally Posted by Mondo72  [View Original Post]
    Where is this MP located? Searching found one in Santa Clarita and another one in City of Industry, neither one in Los Angeles.

    Is this one located in Los Angeles? if so, where?

    Mondo.
    Hey Mondo. I haven't been yet, but think its on 4385 Overland in Culver City. More of a house than a biz.

  10. #9817
    Quote Originally Posted by ICloud319  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know when Isa from Ariya Thai Spa will return? Or know if a place with a thicker asian? Not as thick as Natalie though =)
    Heard she is coming back in November.

  11. #9816

    Re: location?

    Quote Originally Posted by UjuJonas  [View Original Post]
    Called 30 minutes prior and MMS told me Sendie was available and she is a K girl.

    I decided to try this K girl as I have not try a K girl after I came to CA. Arrived and Sendie answered door. Great smile with DFK greeting. Walked me into the room in a short form fitting lace dress with high heels. I was impressed with the size of her breasts since Asian women are usually very small chested. I'm into big breasts and Sendie has that by far.

    Her personality is good too. Bubbly and upbeat, giggles every so often during conversation and eager to please. Enthusiastic. Personality is always a big turn on for me.

    She took off dress and started to rub up on me with Dfk. Junior stood at attention and she then went down for the suck, great BBBJ. Pulled her up for more Dfk and roaming her body, especially grab her huge tits. She started with more BBBJ from along side of me while I began to go FIV which she is very responsive to. Eventually cap went on and she hopped on for cg. While she was riding she leaned in for more Dfk. I finally blow in the bag and got cleaned up. She gave me a bottle of water and I went out satisfied.
    Where is this MP located? Searching found one in Santa Clarita and another one in City of Industry, neither one in Los Angeles.

    Is this one located in Los Angeles? if so, where?

    Mondo.

  12. #9815

    Closed

    Oh man, I went there went they first opened and it sucked. Standard 50 year old Chinese lady who is pissed she has to jerk me off after a half-assed massage. After your post I popped back in and saw Carli. Literal 9 out of 10 body. Solid 5 in the face. BBBJ for 1. 20. I went back two days later and they were all closed up! SO bummed! They've been closed for over 2 weeks now.

    Quote Originally Posted by TaxiTaxi  [View Original Post]
    I don't know why, but I like trying out new spots just to see what's up. I usually end up disappointed when I realize that the grandma at the door isn't just the mama-san, she's the masseuse as well. And when you do get a somewhat hot somewhat young masseuse they end up giving the worst service, I'd honestly prefer the earnest mama-san at that point. But I keep doing it, like a degenerate gambler I don't get my kicks from wins but from losses.

    That's why I was pleasantly surprised when I went to this spot on bedpage:

    https://us-losangeles.bedpage.com/fe.../23288741.html

    I was greeted at the door by a Chinese woman in her late 30's early 40's. While her face showed her age her body was still pretty good and nothing to complain about. Nice B-cups, cute little butt, and tight taut skin. She was wearing a blue dress and said her name was Bibi. She reminds me of the girls that used to work at the Ktown apartment brothels that went away with covid.

    I told her I wanted the hour and she said it was. 6. I paid the house fee and went into my room. Now, I know this might sound kind of weird to some of why'all but I actually like the shower. I take my own flip flops and trust the big towels are safe, but I feel like soaking in steaming hot water for a couple of minutes makes the massage and extras more enjoyable. Well, if you're like me skip the shower here fellas. I always ask if shower is available over the phone and they said yes. The "shower" here is a wand that I'm pretty sure is part of the bidet system. Hard pass.

    So after coming back from the bathroom without showering I made my way into the room where Bibi was waiting for me. She didn't do the typical, "I'll leave while you get comfortable" so I just undressed in front of her and gave her a little spank so that she wasn't confused about why I was there. She gave me a pretty weak massage for about 15 minutes before she started playing with my balls. I gave her a groan as positive feedback and arched my back upwards so she had full access to everything. She teased and played with my balls and junior for about 5 minutes and then it was time to flip.

    Since it was my first time there I expected the whole "what do you want" and I would try to see how far I could go. Nope, she turns to me and made a fucking motion and I nodded yes. $2 for fucking. Kind of steep but I was in the mood so I paid. I'm guessing I could've knocked it down to $1. 8 no problem. She starts undressing and I can get a full look at her body. Like I said, nice taught body except for a little sag in her belly that didn't seem fat related (probably kid related). She's a regular asian, not a k-girl model, so she was a little below average in the T&A department but I didn't really mind. Nice trimmed Bush. Overall I was looking forward to fucking her.

    This is the part that really made it for me. She undresses and starts crawling on the table towards me, I grab her hands and pull her up so her face is in front of mine and our bodies are intertwined. She giggles and laughs and starts kissing my neck. I start kissing her and we go into some LFK as I'm caressing her ass. She starts making her way down and licks my nipples, then starts working on my cock. She starts the BBBJ and I can tell she's a pro. Wet, warm, sloppy. No friction at all. Probably less than 5 minutes go by before I have to stop her otherwise I'd bust in her mouth. She comes back up and we kiss a little more while I leg lock her for a bit. Finally it's time for the main course.

    As she's getting the rubber ready I ask her if bare is on the table. She said no, so there's that. She put the rubber on and got on top. Her hands rubbed all over my body before making their way to my hands. We interlocked fingers while she rode me, and she looked like she was enjoying it. I wanted to finish missionary so we switched places, I started thrusting and finished pretty quickly. Cleaned up and on my way.

    Overall I enjoyed it. I know it's a little steep for what it is but I was pleasantly surprised with the service and will probably be back to visit Bibi soon. Maybe I'll be able to cum inside her, I'll keep you guys posted.

  13. #9814

    Describe the girl por favor

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjoy07  [View Original Post]
    Quick report on Sun Beauty Spa, stopped in during the day earlier this week. Chinese girl answered and asked for an hour, shown to room after a quick pit stop in restroom. If I remember name was Lian and started a very lame massage with some teasing, never said a word during rub but cute. Upon flip asked what I wanted and told her full to which she wanted 2 Bens, ahh not happening, she settled for 1 1/2 Bens. Lubed up and off we go with standing mish, and was pounding with a little to much gusto, pulled out and thrust back in only to hit that little piece of land between the entrance and exit. Well that made those eyes round and and we resumed with cowgirl next which she didn't want to do but that's how I finish. She got on and started bouncing like no tomorrow, whoa, not like that I need you to grind back and forth, she understood and did so.

    When I can feel those innards rubbing on the head that just does it for me and the finish is near, popped in cover and she cleaned me up pretty well, small bottle of water and gone.
    Mmm. Innards. Nice report, poss goes in SGV thread though.

    From your report we know nothing of what she looked like-- most members want a physical description of that provider- stature, breasts, nipple size, pussy, clit etc. Thanks.

  14. #9813
    Shill for Asia and Tai spa, ignore all posts


    Posts: 40

    Sun Beauty Spa (Winnetka)

    Quick report on Sun Beauty Spa, stopped in during the day earlier this week. Chinese girl answered and asked for an hour, shown to room after a quick pit stop in restroom. If I remember name was Lian and started a very lame massage with some teasing, never said a word during rub but cute. Upon flip asked what I wanted and told her full to which she wanted 2 Bens, ahh not happening, she settled for 1 1/2 Bens. Lubed up and off we go with standing mish, and was pounding with a little to much gusto, pulled out and thrust back in only to hit that little piece of land between the entrance and exit. Well that made those eyes round and and we resumed with cowgirl next which she didn't want to do but that's how I finish. She got on and started bouncing like no tomorrow, whoa, not like that I need you to grind back and forth, she understood and did so.

    When I can feel those innards rubbing on the head that just does it for me and the finish is near, popped in cover and she cleaned me up pretty well, small bottle of water and gone.

  15. #9812

    The Pine and Crane DTLA

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist67  [View Original Post]
    Hello LA! Coming to your city next weekend for the World Series and know nothing about Los Angeles geography. I can search the forum but can anyone let me know if there are even any worthwhile massage places within walking distance of Olympic and Figueroa? Rubmaps shows nothing under 9001X. Not sure if this is just not a good area for massage? I can read up on any suggestions if anyone can point me in the right direction. I don't have a car while I'm there, and can only get away for a couple hours.
    I don't know if there are any AMPs around there -- I kind of doubt it -- but I once ate at a psuedo-hipster Taiwanese restaurant a couple blocks away from there, it was called the Pine and Crane DTLA. I recall having some dumplings, a decent bowl of beef noodle soup, and a crispy Taiwan beer. There was more eye candy around than you will see at an LA AMP.

    Yankees in six.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape