Thread: Asian ads
+
Add Report
Results 961 to 975 of 2250
-
10-30-24 16:06 #1290Senior Member

Posts: 312SE Raleigh
LOL, anything in 27610 is a hard pass for me. I would imagine police presence is a constant there haha.
Originally Posted by FuckHard
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-24 11:42 #1289Senior Member

Posts: 83Sweat girls CC
Visited Sunday and drew CC. Believe she is new to the game as she was trying but was not that good. Toothy BBJ, shallow CFS. Baby damage. But is a nice girl and I didn't have any issues nor did I spot any law.
Originally Posted by FuckHard
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-24 10:01 #1288Senior Member

Posts: 108Sue
Sue works out of non Asian spa off Creedmoor. Very safe location. Been there but not seen her.
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-24 09:38 #1287Senior Member

Posts: 617Are any of them recommended or safe? Anyone recognize these numbers? I get the impression there are far more stings here in this area than I'm used to.
What's the usual going rate and service at these places? Not looking for cfs (although won't turn it down), but a decent massage and BJ would be great. Feel free to DM too. Also open to a good apartment recommendation.
Thanks!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...b/193304413513
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/347526467229
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/443818457166
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-24 09:24 #1286Senior Member

Posts: 1710So you saw the young ones, or Did the young ones? How'd they look? I mean, that's the holy grail on the Asian front, to avoid these old witches! Tell us about it.
Originally Posted by Fblah;7082583[URL
-
10-30-24 09:17 #1285Senior Member

Posts: 112Sweatgirls
Anyone seen them after vacation? Is it safe?
I made an appointment for this morning and there was a lot of police presence on idlewood and the street of the house.
I had to cancel (not taking that chance).
The house is located in south east Raleigh.
Pm me if you have seen them recently.
-
10-29-24 22:03 #1284Regular Member

Posts: 16Buck Jones
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/177970088
https://callescort.org/929-488-0632
Both are same.
Texted and got location, pricing and pics.
Pics are fake.
Saw 2 young and 1 old. There was one more but she was busy. I guess she is young as well.
GFE, bbj, cim, nuru, daty included if you go for 3 bills.
-
10-28-24 20:56 #1283Senior Member

Posts: 298This could be anyone of 4 places.
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-24 13:14 #1282Senior Member

Posts: 46TOS Carina
Carina is really nice and you won't be disappointed. Excellent body, cute face and aims to please. Definitely a repeat for me!
-
10-28-24 01:59 #1281Senior Member

Posts: 617Any word on this one?
Or any other recommendations nearby in airport area?
Thanks!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...i/235515786802
-
10-27-24 21:40 #1280Senior Member

Posts: 108Fisher Asians
Yes, it is.
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-24 19:31 #1279Regular Member

Posts: 16Flagged
Has anyone else tried this?
Originally Posted by Reddington1;7077398[URL
-
10-27-24 17:09 #1278Senior Member

Posts: 221Fisher?
I don't get the location reference either. None of the streets is that complex have "Fisher" or a derivative in their name.
Originally Posted by jobobtheclown
[View Original Post]
Last edited by FranzB; 10-27-24 at 17:14. Reason: Correction
-
10-27-24 15:00 #1277Senior Member

Posts: 360Bud there's a street address in the ad. 😄. Though I've not been able to figure out how "Fisher" is related to the location.
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-24 13:12 #1276Senior Member

Posts: 298Is this the Ramsey Ct location?
Originally Posted by TransAmGuy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





