Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Asian ads

+ Add Report
Page 64 of 149 FirstFirst ... 14 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 114 ... LastLast
Results 946 to 960 of 2227
This blog is moderated by See200
  1. #1282

    TOS Carina

    Carina is really nice and you won't be disappointed. Excellent body, cute face and aims to please. Definitely a repeat for me!

  2. #1281
    Any word on this one?

    Or any other recommendations nearby in airport area?

    Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...i/235515786802

  3. #1280

    Fisher Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Ramsey Ct location?
    Yes, it is.

  4. #1279
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16

    Flagged

    Quote Originally Posted by Reddington1;7077398[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/raleigh/177970088[/URL]

    Apartment complex over off Buck Jones.

    Texted and received good comms. Pricing sent. Pics of 4 ladies forwarded.

    Set up a time. Arrived and told where to knock.

    Greeted by 3 Asian ladies, 1 older and 2 young hotties. Chose one.

    Named Jessie.

    Hour VIP 3 bills. 2 ladies VIP hour 5 bills.

    DM for particular info, location and more!

    Will definitely return.
    Has anyone else tried this?

  5. #1278

    Fisher?

    I don't get the location reference either. None of the streets is that complex have "Fisher" or a derivative in their name.

    Quote Originally Posted by jobobtheclown  [View Original Post]
    Bud there's a street address in the ad. 😄. Though I've not been able to figure out how "Fisher" is related to the location.
    Last edited by FranzB; 10-27-24 at 17:14. Reason: Correction

  6. #1277
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Ramsey Ct location?
    Bud there's a street address in the ad. 😄. Though I've not been able to figure out how "Fisher" is related to the location.

  7. #1276
    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmGuy  [View Original Post]
    Fisher is the location.
    Is this the Ramsey Ct location?

  8. #1275
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Who is Fisher?
    Fisher is the location.

  9. #1274
    Quote Originally Posted by Reddington1  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/177970088

    Apartment complex over off Buck Jones.

    Texted and received good comms. Pricing sent. Pics of 4 ladies forwarded.

    Set up a time. Arrived and told where to knock.

    Greeted by 3 Asian ladies, 1 older and 2 young hotties. Chose one.

    Named Jessie.

    Hour VIP 3 bills. 2 ladies VIP hour 5 bills.

    DM for particular info, location and more!

    Will definitely return.
    Who is Fisher?

  10. #1273

    Fishers Asian girls

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/177970088

    Apartment complex over off Buck Jones.

    Texted and received good comms. Pricing sent. Pics of 4 ladies forwarded.

    Set up a time. Arrived and told where to knock.

    Greeted by 3 Asian ladies, 1 older and 2 young hotties. Chose one.

    Named Jessie.

    Hour VIP 3 bills. 2 ladies VIP hour 5 bills.

    DM for particular info, location and more!

    Will definitely return.

  11. #1272

    Want to try one of these agencies

    I want to try one of these agencies but I remember seeing that they do verifications that require things like your job info do they all still do that or are there some that don't.

  12. #1271
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCale  [View Original Post]
    Was able to find some info on the board after a second look. Location is legit. Some girls offering massage services out of residence. Service was good, will repeat down the road.
    Google maps was interesting!

    Police car in parking lot. Maybe collecting their take.

  13. #1270

    Checks out

    Quote Originally Posted by JJCale  [View Original Post]
    Came across this ad last night. Seems like all the others, address just confused me a bit. Anyone here checked this one out?

    Might take one for the team and see what happens.

    https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...eigh/177731947
    Was able to find some info on the board after a second look. Location is legit. Some girls offering massage services out of residence. Service was good, will repeat down the road.

  14. #1269

    Wondering about this location.

    Came across this ad last night. Seems like all the others, address just confused me a bit. Anyone here checked this one out?

    Might take one for the team and see what happens.

    https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...eigh/177731947

  15. #1268

    Momo. SweatGirlsClub - 5 Days in Raleigh

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmetyil75  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with Momo?
    Location isn't as nice as the spot where I met Cojr in the past, but it's a little more secluded which should be better for their operation.

    Momo is a cute Japanese girl, probably close to 28-30 years old but not quite the girl in the photos, but a similar body type for sure. If you look in the Charlotte forum, you'll find a post there from someone that found photos of her that are much closer to the real deal. She's got big beautiful brown eyes and a cute JAV smile. For Raleigh's standards she's a Macallen 25 in a sea of Aristocrat vodka. The only other providers in her league right now might be Ciel, and I much prefer Momo to Ciel at TOS. But if you saw Sweet Purple at TOS in the past, Momo is not quite in her league. Purple was a special lady, for sure.

    Momo is taller than most Japanese girls, about 5'5-5'6, but still small with smooth skin. She's got some curves in the midsection, but no fat to be seen. Her demeanor is typical of a Japanese girl. More timid and gentle. She's not the aggressive slutty and service oriented type like you'll find with many Korean and Chinese women, but she's still a cute and worthy girlfriend to have for an hour and I would repeat with her without hesitation.

    After a BT and a gentle shower with a preview BBBJ, we made it back to the bedroom where more DFK took place. She doesn't use a lot of tongue, but it's still decent DFK. Pretty average in that regard. After 5-10 minutes of BJ, she gets on top and I can feel my cock rubbing up against her sweet peach as I rub her clit though her Bush. Yeah boys, she's got some hair down there, but I enjoyed it! At this point, I had pretty much given into opting for BBFS, despite having brought a Japanese condom that I had planned to use with her.

    I joked with her that it would be in her best interest to give me a little discount, and she did. YMMV on this one, but we agreed to BBFSCIP for 100 extra and so I sat her on the edge of the bed, DATY in her love jungle for a few minutes, P2 P for a few minutes after that, and I entered her BBFS, raw and natural. The way it's meant to be. It was so tight, so warm, so perfect. She didn't use any lube. And I knew I wasn't going to last long, so I pulled out and started DATY again.

    After a few more position changes, I put her back on the edge of the bed where I could look at her in her eyes before I came inside her pussy.

    I was getting close, so I gave her a few deep strokes, pulled out slowly, then back in fast and hard until I unloaded deep inside her sweet little hole. I just collapsed on top of her at that point and she was in no rush to make me move. I kept sliding in and out of her slowly for another couple of minutes, still rock hard, but definitely not ready for a round 2. I was spent.

    Took a shower, hugs, kisses, and my bottle of water, and I was out the door and on my way.

    360+100 BBFSCIP (YMMV on that BBFS price). She also does greek, but I think the asking price was 300, but I wasn't interested in that hole anyway. Said she is only here for 5 days.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape