Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 196 of 1856 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 246 296 696 1196 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 27836
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24911
    Quote Originally Posted by GinVermo  [View Original Post]
    The way it should always be, but we'd best hurry. Once that board takes hold, the service will cease and the rates will double. This is a half-off sale, ending soon. Now mark my words!
    She's kind cute but based on close examination of her pics, her rates are where they should stay! Tops. But I agree with ya. Once the lover boys over there line her hallway with rose petals and love letters (over the top reviews) she'll be 600 hr No's= BB anything!

  2. #24910
    Quote Originally Posted by Gophy  [View Original Post]
    Did her pimp jump out of the closet and give you a round of applause too?
    I was thinking the same thing. C'Mon. Man.

  3. #24909
    Quote Originally Posted by GrabHerPussy  [View Original Post]
    She will do that if your hygiene is bad.
    Ohhhhhhh Sanp!

  4. #24908
    Quote Originally Posted by BreastObsessed  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever gotten bb with her? I've seen her a few times and have brought it up but it's always a no. It's a shame because she's one of my ATFs.
    Based on your handle I vas see why AJ would be a fav. LOL. I've never seen her. Txted a coupe of times and she seems to be a pro in comm. What's her weight. That be my only concern. I tap out over 130 lbs. Haha.

  5. #24907
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianDono  [View Original Post]
    Oh I'd gladly feed her ropes. I love that thin little body I would just be afraid of breaking her.

    Rates are a little steep though. Still tempted.

    She was running a Tryst add a few weeks ago and she had a cute face.
    I'd say her bday is a refreshing change form, let's face it, the hogs that propagate this biz now. I got on the other board in 2012 and biguns' we're a fetish. Now a norm. Service is a drag although there are some decent ones (very few). Didn't this Emma used to be in Tacoma? " Deep as a skinny girls ****" - Common!

  6. #24906
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown99  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a Link?
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...a-love.502364/

    Keep in mind her time management sucks. Plan extra time for waiting as she will likely be late.

  7. #24905

    All Natural

    Quote Originally Posted by Aegean45  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm she belongs in this thread. Cip. Just be aware of the upgrade charges,+100.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...flower.641258/
    The way it should always be, but we'd best hurry. Once that board takes hold, the service will cease and the rates will double. This is a half-off sale, ending soon. Now mark my words!

  8. #24904
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1158

    Very tempting

    Quote Originally Posted by Aegean45  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm she belongs in this thread. Cip. Just be aware of the upgrade charges,+100.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...flower.641258/
    But I think she was asking 300 qv bbfscip.

  9. #24903

    Venuswildflower

    Can confirm she belongs in this thread. Cip. Just be aware of the upgrade charges,+100.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...flower.641258/

  10. #24902

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketMan3  [View Original Post]
    She Belongs here. She doesn't like condoms. But beware this girl is like many other freaks. Flakey and will reach out for upfront sums of money because she needs to fix her car. As we all know, just looking for a quick fix for what ever drugs she is on.

    That said, as a onetime thing, very much worth it. I'm not for CIP, I prefer them to swallow. She likes it rough too. She put a belt around her neck wanting me to choke her.

    Have fun.
    Do you have a Link?

  11. #24901

    LaylaLove

    She Belongs here. She doesn't like condoms. But beware this girl is like many other freaks. Flakey and will reach out for upfront sums of money because she needs to fix her car. As we all know, just looking for a quick fix for what ever drugs she is on.

    That said, as a onetime thing, very much worth it. I'm not for CIP, I prefer them to swallow. She likes it rough too. She put a belt around her neck wanting me to choke her.

    Have fun.

  12. #24900

    Short answer: Yes

    Just like every girl providing, they are barebacking someone.

    No surprise, there was no secret recipe, just a comfort level and rapport. Was years ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by BreastObsessed  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever gotten bb with her? I've seen her a few times and have brought it up but it's always a no. It's a shame because she's one of my ATFs.

  13. #24899
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    Or did the cuck husband finally came out the closet to clean up the mess and ask you to stay longer for a second load.
    A guy can dream.

    I am a dirtyfuk!

  14. #24898

    Avery Jett

    Has anyone ever gotten bb with her? I've seen her a few times and have brought it up but it's always a no. It's a shame because she's one of my ATFs.

  15. #24897
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1158

    🤣

    Quote Originally Posted by Gophy  [View Original Post]
    Did her pimp jump out of the closet and give you a round of applause too?
    Or did the cuck husband finally came out the closet to clean up the mess and ask you to stay longer for a second load.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape