Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 30783
-
10-28-24 09:24 #26733Senior Member

Posts: 1710JayDream
TOFTT with JayDream. Not sure anyone has reviewed her yet. She looks exactly like the pics. Very clean, demure. Sweet but a bit distant. Seems like her sister, who waited in the bathroom, maybe brought her into the game. But she says she does everything listed on her menu, but of course each and every one is a serious upcharge so expect a typical covered, limited option experience. She seemed reluctant at first to even have her tits sucks, but finally gave in. She started enjoying herself with an on her knees BJ which was getting better and better as I got hard. She started moaning while doing it, little wrinkle on her for head. That was hot. Started in doggie for a fantastic view then flipped to mish. She liked me, so it wasn't an issue but I can tell she's the type who may say to you, "No. One position. " And she's not cheap. I got her down to 140. Not sure I'd repeat for the price. I aim to keep these prices down as reasonably as possible for this team, so I try to say no to these creeping increases and less services offered. Recommend the same.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...m/930723111828
-
10-27-24 17:31 #26732Senior Member

Posts: 234Did You Pay First?
Did you pay her first and then she came out with the rules? Next time iron out all actions before putting down any money.
Originally Posted by Thinredline
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-24 16:55 #26731Senior Member

Posts: 277Nyla
Yeah she posted a few days ago.
Originally Posted by OldManTucker
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-24 16:29 #26730Senior Member

Posts: 208Nyla
Has anyone seen or heard from her lately?
-
10-27-24 06:34 #26729Senior Member

Posts: 43Latina in Raleigh
https://callescort.org/919-972-0010
I was a bit hesitant at first because this almost certainly seemed like a scam. Coms were good she never mention a donation so I assumed it would be around standard. I got to the hotel five minutes ealier than I told her and I scoped the place out. It seemed cool. I get the room number and go up and I'm greeted by a really hot latina chick. Not the girl in the pictures but fit athletic and sexy. Everything covered but she was as close to GFE as you can get covered in rubber. $200 total damage for 40 minutes. I will repeat.
-
10-27-24 06:33 #26728Senior Member

Posts: 141Renae ads
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...u/994240236836
Originally Posted by JJCale
[View Original Post]
https://raleighescortlist.com/renae/
-
10-26-24 23:29 #26727Senior Member

Posts: 102TOFTT with Riley in Garner
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/013928493999
Couldn't find any reviews that seemed to match. I was in the area, I'd seen her pics for quite a while so I thought "what the hell".
Pretty quick to respond via text. Had all of the right "do's" listed in the ad. Quoted 150/ hh 185/ h. A few quick questions and I was on my way.
Given the address to a new, upscale apt complex in Garner.
Was greeted by a very attractive, young, AA spinner. The good ended there.
The only difference between HH and H is bottomless / top-on vs nude. No touching below the belt unless you pay an additional 175 for VIP.
It's a really expensive HJ.
Avoid.
-
10-26-24 23:22 #26726Senior Member

Posts: 234Anyone got a number for Renae?
Originally Posted by TransAmGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-24 15:21 #26725Senior Member

Posts: 108Anyone save any pictures from her early days or ads? I remember seeing them and thinking that they had to be fake even with the reviews at the time.
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-24 14:16 #26724Senior Member

Posts: 129Ginger not in Raleigh anymore
She's in Nashville with no plans to come back here.
Originally Posted by Tawayem
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-24 10:42 #26723Senior Member

Posts: 302Man if Ginger provided GFE I'd be seeing her weekly LOL. Then again, I imagine most would.
Originally Posted by Bh400
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-24 10:15 #26722Senior Member

Posts: 234Fwiw
For what it's worth I noticed over the last few weeks that comes have just become really bad in the area. Providers taking hours and sometimes days to get back to you.
With the law changes coming I'm going to assume now is the time to find a good regular and just stick with them. Dependable and reliable. Because at this rate, I'll just be going out of state on the weekends to find something worth while that communicates.
-
10-26-24 09:10 #26721Senior Member

Posts: 49It's her with a few more pounds. Older ad:
Originally Posted by NightTraveler
[View Original Post]
https://escort13.com/post/87005375?currentPage=5
-
10-26-24 08:06 #26720Senior Member

Posts: 658Ginger from the triangle?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/177951370
I've never seen ginger or abby before but is this ginger from the triangle?
-
10-25-24 21:34 #26719Senior Member

Posts: 118Bbbj
Savannah or Jessica but the price is $2 for 30 min.
Originally Posted by TransAmGuy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




