rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 271 of 2052 FirstFirst ... 171 221 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 321 371 771 1271 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 30768
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26718

    Latina in Raleigh

    https://callescort.org/919-972-0010

    I was a bit hesitant at first because this almost certainly seemed like a scam. Coms were good she never mention a donation so I assumed it would be around standard. I got to the hotel five minutes ealier than I told her and I scoped the place out. It seemed cool. I get the room number and go up and I'm greeted by a really hot latina chick. Not the girl in the pictures but fit athletic and sexy. Everything covered but she was as close to GFE as you can get covered in rubber. $200 total damage for 40 minutes. I will repeat.

  2. #26717

    Renae ads


  3. #26716

    TOFTT with Riley in Garner

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/013928493999

    Couldn't find any reviews that seemed to match. I was in the area, I'd seen her pics for quite a while so I thought "what the hell".

    Pretty quick to respond via text. Had all of the right "do's" listed in the ad. Quoted 150/ hh 185/ h. A few quick questions and I was on my way.

    Given the address to a new, upscale apt complex in Garner.

    Was greeted by a very attractive, young, AA spinner. The good ended there.

    The only difference between HH and H is bottomless / top-on vs nude. No touching below the belt unless you pay an additional 175 for VIP.

    It's a really expensive HJ.

    Avoid.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20241026-232829.jpg‎  

  4. #26715
    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmGuy  [View Original Post]
    RENAE. I have heard great reviews.
    Anyone got a number for Renae?

  5. #26714
    Quote Originally Posted by DoggieFan  [View Original Post]
    I think I was one if the first to see her, she maybe was 18 or 19. Lived in a little White House over near Duke University. You took about gorgeous, sweet & GND look! No ink or piercings, like a hot HS cheerleader.
    Anyone save any pictures from her early days or ads? I remember seeing them and thinking that they had to be fake even with the reviews at the time.

  6. #26713

    Ginger not in Raleigh anymore

    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    Man if Ginger provided GFE I'd be seeing her weekly LOL. Then again, I imagine most would.
    She's in Nashville with no plans to come back here.

  7. #26712
    Quote Originally Posted by Bh400  [View Original Post]
    It's her with a few more pounds. Older ad:

    https://escort13.com/post/87005375?currentPage=5
    Man if Ginger provided GFE I'd be seeing her weekly LOL. Then again, I imagine most would.

  8. #26711

    Fwiw

    For what it's worth I noticed over the last few weeks that comes have just become really bad in the area. Providers taking hours and sometimes days to get back to you.

    With the law changes coming I'm going to assume now is the time to find a good regular and just stick with them. Dependable and reliable. Because at this rate, I'll just be going out of state on the weekends to find something worth while that communicates.

  9. #26710
    Quote Originally Posted by NightTraveler  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/177951370

    I've never seen ginger or abby before but is this ginger from the triangle?
    It's her with a few more pounds. Older ad:

    https://escort13.com/post/87005375?currentPage=5

  10. #26709

    Ginger from the triangle?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/177951370

    I've never seen ginger or abby before but is this ginger from the triangle?

  11. #26708

    Bbbj

    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmGuy  [View Original Post]
    RENAE. I have heard great reviews.
    Savannah or Jessica but the price is $2 for 30 min.

  12. #26707
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCale  [View Original Post]
    Who offers a good BBBJ / cim around here? My main head giver has been a pain to meet up with lately. Thought of trying AJ but her technique is mechanical. No real effort for me. Who do you guys feel like gives it there all?
    RENAE. I have heard great reviews.

  13. #26706

    Bbbj?

    Who offers a good BBBJ / cim around here? My main head giver has been a pain to meet up with lately. Thought of trying AJ but her technique is mechanical. No real effort for me. Who do you guys feel like gives it there all?

  14. #26705
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonerStrum  [View Original Post]
    Her ass is fucking perfection.
    Yeah, she looks to be my type to a T, so I might be in trouble LOL.

  15. #26704

    Re: Andi Ellsworth

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSvt93  [View Original Post]
    Been out of the hobby for a while but considering scratching that itch, been trying to find info on this one and coming up empty handed, anyone have any experience? TIA.

    https://tryst.link/escort/andi-ellsworth
    I noticed her the other day too. If you search "andi ellsworth escort" you will find a website with her name, but it says it is currently private if you try to go to it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape